Biden Starts Dropping Iran Sanctions

Iran Attempts To Kidnap US Reporter On US Soil - Biden Responds By Dropping Sanctions Against Iran

aren't you the same ones who had no problem when the Saudis lured Khossoghi into their embassy and butchered him with a saw?

So we caught the guys who tried it and indicted them. Not seeing a problem here.

Wow....this is clearly an attack on America...but hey....the Iranian hardliners helped Xiden get elected....quid pro Joe will turn a blind eye to this

How is this an attack on America? An attack on America is what happened on 1/6. An attack on America is what happened on 9/11.

This is some Iranians having a family dispute about whether little Yamsina should wear a Chador or not.

Iran Attempts To Kidnap US Reporter On US Soil - Biden Responds By Dropping Sanctions Against Iran

aren't you the same ones who had no problem when the Saudis lured Khossoghi into their embassy and butchered him with a saw?

So we caught the guys who tried it and indicted them. Not seeing a problem here.

Wow....this is clearly an attack on America...but hey....the Iranian hardliners helped Xiden get elected....quid pro Joe will turn a blind eye to this

How is this an attack on America? An attack on America is what happened on 1/6. An attack on America is what happened on 9/11.

This is some Iranians having a family dispute about whether little Yamsina should wear a Chador or not.
a foreign govt plotted to come to the united states and take a legal resident. It’s an attack. What does Xiden do? lift sanctions

a foreign govt plotted to come to the united states and take a legal resident. It’s an attack. What does Xiden do? lift sanctions

The issues are bigger than one resident, that's the thing.

Biden is trying to get a nuclear deal back in place that Trump tanked. Kind of tough, because not only don't the Iranians trust us, the other countries that worked very hard to broker that deal don't trust us, either, and might decide they are going to just trade with Iran whether they are making nukes or not.

The issues are bigger than one resident, that's the thing.

Biden is trying to get a nuclear deal back in place that Trump tanked. Kind of tough, because not only don't the Iranians trust us, the other countries that worked very hard to broker that deal don't trust us, either, and might decide they are going to just trade with Iran whether they are making nukes or not.
I agree...the issue is a foreign nation plotted to invade the United States.

and Joey Xiden rewards them with lifting sanctions

Face it, Quid Pro Joey Xiden is owned by the Iranian hardliners

A couple of operatives plotting a half-ass operation to shut up a mouthy woman isn't an "invasion".

Let's be honest, you never heard of this woman until a couple of days ago.

No, the sanctions being lifted are part of trying to get back into the Nuclear Deal. You know, the important stuff.

Let's be honest, we all agree, we don't want Iran to get nukes. Well, there's only two ways to stop them from getting nukes.

1) Attacking them, costing hundreds of thousands of lives.
2) Getting them to agree to a regimen of inspections.

If they feel threatened by us and the Zionists, they will redouble their efforts to get their hands on the Cutting Edge Weapon of 1945. The idea is to bring down the tension level.

Face it, Biden is fixing Trump's fuckups, and you can't stand it. So you will pretend to be outraged by this non-issue because you just can't stand that your boy will be remembered as one of our worst presidents.

A couple of operatives plotting a half-ass operation to shut up a mouthy woman isn't an "invasion".

Let's be honest, you never heard of this woman until a couple of days ago.

No, the sanctions being lifted are part of trying to get back into the Nuclear Deal. You know, the important stuff.

Let's be honest, we all agree, we don't want Iran to get nukes. Well, there's only two ways to stop them from getting nukes.

1) Attacking them, costing hundreds of thousands of lives.
2) Getting them to agree to a regimen of inspections.

If they feel threatened by us and the Zionists, they will redouble their efforts to get their hands on the Cutting Edge Weapon of 1945. The idea is to bring down the tension level.

Face it, Biden is fixing Trump's fuckups, and you can't stand it. So you will pretend to be outraged by this non-issue because you just can't stand that your boy will be remembered as one of our worst presidents.
wow mouthy woman? now you are justifying the Iranians invasion and plot…and blaming the victim.

I see the Iranians have done well in controlling the Dembot mob

wow mouthy woman? now you are justifying the Iranians invasion and plot…and blaming the victim.

I don't condone or condemn it.

It's just none of my business. This woman fled Iran because she was one of these people who didn't like her government and decided the best thing to do was move to America and do propaganda broadcasts.

Um. Okay.

Hey, she kind of sounds like Tokyo Rose or Axis Sally or Lord Haw-haw.

The British Hanged Lord Haw-Haw. Even though he was an American Citizen.

Tokyo Rose went to prison for six years, even though she was coerced

Axis Sally was sentenced to 30 years...

I don't condone or condemn it.

It's just none of my business. This woman fled Iran because she was one of these people who didn't like her government and decided the best thing to do was move to America and do propaganda broadcasts.

Um. Okay.

Hey, she kind of sounds like Tokyo Rose or Axis Sally or Lord Haw-haw.

The British Hanged Lord Haw-Haw. Even though he was an American Citizen.

Tokyo Rose went to prison for six years, even though she was coerced

Axis Sally was sentenced to 30 years...

i get that you don’t care that the Iranians are invading the US to kidnap legal residents. The dembots fall in line with the Iranians

i get that you don’t care that the Iranians are invading the US to kidnap legal residents. The dembots fall in line with the Iranians

You guys didn't care when the Saudis murdered Khossoghi. Trump pretty much sucked Saudi Dick, and you guys were fine with it.

In this case, the guys who tried it were caught, will be sent to prison, we'll probably end up trading them for some "Americans" who the Iranians are holding

You guys didn't care when the Saudis murdered Khossoghi. Trump pretty much sucked Saudi Dick, and you guys were fine with it.

In this case, the guys who tried it were caught, will be sent to prison, we'll probably end up trading them for some "Americans" who the Iranians are holding
they didn’t do that in america

they didn’t do that in america

No, but he was an American Resident working for the Washington Post... and you guys were just fine with the Saudis murdering him.

But some Iranians come up with a half-ass plot to grab some woman who has criticized them, and you pretend it's a big deal.

It really isn't.
yeah and it really sucked it happened snd he went to a foreign country

this happened in america…a plot to invade the USA

it’s odd you dont see the difference…but then again you are a dembot, puppet of the leading state sponsor of terror who helped put your dear leader in the oval

Hey, guy, I just looked out the Window, and I didn't see the Revolutionary Guard marching down the street. They paid some private investigator to watch her house and bribed her family members to lure her out into the open.

Worst. Invasion. Ever.

Oh, by the way, part of this "kidnap plot" involved members of her own family. Even her own family thinks she's kind of shitty.

it’s odd you dont see the difference…but then again you are a dembot, puppet of the leading state sponsor of terror who helped put your dear leader in the oval

Naw, guy, I'm a realist.

I realize our options with Iran are Diplomacy or War.

War isn't practical. We couldn't subdue a couple of basket cases like Iraq and Afghanistan, we aren't going to subdue Iran.

So that leaves us with Diplomacy. Get them back into the nuclear deal. Negotiate with them on other policy issues.

You see, we are being a bit of hypocrites. We had no problem with the Iranians when they were doing all the heavy lifting fighting ISIS in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon... now we are upset because they have more influence in those places than we do.

MOD EDIT, making the world safe for terrorism. And Biden voters be like, we okay with it.

The Biden administration on Friday lifted sanctions against three former Iranian officials and two companies that did business in Iran with its oil companies.
Administration officials insisted the sanctions relief was routine and merited by a “verified change in behavior or status on the part of the sanctioned parties,” but the action was widely interpreted by the media as a signal to Tehran that Biden is ready to make further concessions to reverse President Donald Trump’s exit from the nuclear deal.
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) at the U.S. Treasury Department announced Thursday it had lifted sanctions from National Iranian Oil Company managing director Ahmad Ghalebani, Hong Kong Intertrade Company managing director Farzad Bazargan, and Naftiran Intertrade Company Sarl commercial director Mohammad Moinie.
It also partially lifted sanctions on the Sea Charming Shipping Company Ltd. and Aoxing Ship Management Shanghai Ltd.
The Obama administration listed Ghalebani and Bazargan for sanctions in 2013 when it took action against 20 individuals and entities for “their involvement in Iran’s nuclear and missile proliferation networks and Iran’s continued attempts to circumvent sanctions.” The Hong Kong Intertrade Company was also part of that May 2013 action.
The Naftiran Intertrade Company was hit with secondary sanctions in January 2020 for “engaging in transactions involving Iran’s petroleum sector.” The Treasury Department said those transactions helped to “finance Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps – Qods Force (IRGC-QF) and its terrorist proxies.”
The IRGC is a designated terrorist organization. The Qods Force is the IRGC’s dirty tricks squad for spreading Iran’s malevolent influence beyond its borders, through activities such as arming and training terrorist groups such as the Shiite militias of Iraq. The Qods Force was headed by Gen. Qassem Soleimani until he was killed while operating on Iraqi soil by a U.S. airstrike in January 2020.
Mohammed Moinie, the Switzerland-based commercial director for Naftiran Intertrade Company Sarl, was placed under sanctions in September 2013 for helping the Iranian government evade oil sanctions.
State Department spokesman Ned Price was asked about the sanctions relief at a press conference Thursday, with reporters noting the abrupt removal of Obama-era sanctions came as a surprise.

Biden is operating from a position of strength. He's probably doing the right thing.

Hey, guy, I just looked out the Window, and I didn't see the Revolutionary Guard marching down the street. They paid some private investigator to watch her house and bribed her family members to lure her out into the open.

Worst. Invasion. Ever.

Oh, by the way, part of this "kidnap plot" involved members of her own family. Even her own family thinks she's kind of shitty.

Naw, guy, I'm a realist.

I realize our options with Iran are Diplomacy or War.

War isn't practical. We couldn't subdue a couple of basket cases like Iraq and Afghanistan, we aren't going to subdue Iran.

So that leaves us with Diplomacy. Get them back into the nuclear deal. Negotiate with them on other policy issues.

You see, we are being a bit of hypocrites. We had no problem with the Iranians when they were doing all the heavy lifting fighting ISIS in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon... now we are upset because they have more influence in those places than we do.

yeah to kidnap her

why do you have to wait for their soldiers to be marching down your street? most normal people would want to do something before that happens

I didn't vote for Joe but I'm OK with it.
I voted for Joe, but that move sucks. I would not lift any sanctions unless that country variably gave up its nuclear ambitions.

If we won't we have no place telling others they must.
I believe in nuclear non-proliferation. I don't trust the countries that have them, much less any that are trying to get them now. Those guys are assholes to boot and have threatened the existence of a neighboring country. I think of it like a red flag law. They definitely cannot be trusted with nuclear capability.

Israel has been threatening Iran since 1994 so they have come to believe they NEED nuclear weapons to maintain some sort of check against the Israelis.

Bibi has been saying that Iran was three months from having a nuclear bomb for 2 decades.. and claiming they could use Saudi airspace to take them out.

The Saudis and Gulf States have advocated nuclear non proliferation for the whole region for more than 60 years. But, they too have been put in a position of believing that maybe they too need nukes.

Iran needs to be encouraged to rejoin the international community as good citizens.

yeah to kidnap her

why do you have to wait for their soldiers to be marching down your street? most normal people would want to do something before that happens

Because, frankly, at the end of the day, if this Iranian woman is kidnapped by other Iranians (including her own family) because of her behavior, that's kind of totally not my problem.

If she got dragged back to Iran and executed, I mean, I guess that would be sad. For her.

Wouldn't have any effect on my life.

A war with Iran. That would have an effect on my life. That's why we should try to avoid it.

yeah to kidnap her

Because, frankly, at the end of the day, if this Iranian woman is kidnapped by other Iranians (including her own family) because of her behavior, that's kind of totally not my problem.

If she got dragged back to Iran and executed, I mean, I guess that would be sad. For her.

Wouldn't have any effect on my life.

A war with Iran. That would have an effect on my life. That's why we should try to avoid it.
it’s not your problem that the iranian govt invades the USA to kidnap a legal resident of the US

but somehow what happens to someone overseas by their govt is a bigger problem?

yeah your logic is flawed, that or you are a brainwashed dembot that can’t think for themselves, or an Iranian headliner…

I voted for Joe, but that move sucks. I would not lift any sanctions unless that country variably gave up its nuclear ambitions.

I believe in nuclear non-proliferation. I don't trust the countries that have them, much less any that are trying to get them now. Those guys are assholes to boot and have threatened the existence of a neighboring country. I think of it like a red flag law. They definitely cannot be trusted with nuclear capability.

Israel has been threatening Iran since 1994 so they have come to believe they NEED nuclear weapons to maintain some sort of check against the Israelis.

Bibi has been saying that Iran was three months from having a nuclear bomb for 2 decades.. and claiming they could use Saudi airspace to take them out.

The Saudis and Gulf States have advocated nuclear non proliferation for the whole region for more than 60 years. But, they too have been put in a position of believing that maybe they too need nukes.

Iran needs to be encouraged to rejoin the international community as good citizens.
So far, they have not rejoined and show no inclination toward doing so. They have led their citizens chanting "death to Israel". I have always admired Israel more and think they should do absolutely anything they feel necessary to prevent Iran, (a country with a 610,000 man active military compared to Israel's 169,500 from carrying out the threat. Plus Iran has more aircraft, tanks and vastly greater number of rocket artillery which they have been supply to others in the region for use against Israel. No way, Israel should allow them to go nuclear, even if they have to turn all Iran's nuclear facilities to burnt out glazed sand, making those nuclear production areas a quiet neighborhood for a thousand years.

So far, they have not rejoined and show no inclination toward doing so. They have led their citizens chanting "death to Israel". I have always admired Israel more and think they should do absolutely anything they feel necessary to prevent Iran, (a country with a 610,000 man active military compared to Israel's 169,500 from carrying out the threat. Plus Iran has more aircraft, tanks and vastly greater number of rocket artillery which they have been supply to others in the region for use against Israel. No way, Israel should allow them to go nuclear, even if they have to turn all Iran's nuclear facilities to burnt out glazed sand, making those nuclear production areas a quiet neighborhood for a thousand years.

Chanting death to Israel is nothing..

You have no idea what they are inclined to do ..
We approved the development of nuclear power in Iran under Eisenhowers Atoms for Peace program.

You may want to learn some history beyond last week.

Forum List

Back