Biden Spin Machine at Work Over ChiComm Balloon

Did you get the new talking point that now you are supposed to acknowledge this happened during the Trump admin, but the military hid it from him because they all work for Biden and China?

Get with it !
/——-/ Then why wasn’t Dementia Joe made aware of it so he could be prepared?

I just provided the proof that is exactly what happened, keep up lackey
Why is the military on the side of China??

Or do you just think only the top parts of the Pentagon is on the side of China?"

Why was Trump so much of a weak cuck that even his own handpicked military folks think he is a buffoon?

Why is the military on the side of China??

Or do you just think only the top parts of the Pentagon is on the side of China?"

Why was Trump so much of a weak cuck that even his own handpicked military folks think he is a buffoon?
You are now deflecting away from the point, that even if they did fly balloons over, Trump wasn't informed, blowing up your premise that it happened under Trump, therefore excusing Xiden You little Beeeeeeeyotch

Still waiting for you to tell me why Trump never picks the right people?
Your excuse for every Trump failure is always blaming the people he himself picked.....
He picks who is recommended, then there is the next in line chain of command, who kissed the most arse on the way up issue.

Did you get the new talking point that now you are supposed to acknowledge this happened during the Trump admin, but the military hid it from him because they all work for Biden and China?

Get with it !
that’s what the xiden admin is claiming…who the heck believes that? haha the xiden admin will try to spin anything to deflect

Get with it !
haha only a dembot would believe that spin from xiden

haha only a dembot would believe that spin from xiden
That is actually the new spin from Conservatives...I suggest you get wit it....

Biden ordered the military to withhold information from Trump when he was president..and now Biden is ordering the military to allow China to take over the US

Why won't you stand up for America and stop Biden?

That is actually the new spin from Conservatives...I suggest you get wit it....

Biden ordered the military to withhold information from Trump when he was president..and now Biden is ordering the military to allow China to take over the US

Why won't you stand up for America and stop Biden?
hahah there is no spin....the entire line that the Chinese flew a balloon across the United States 3x during the Trump Admin was a lie from the Xiden team.

The Xiden team got called out, and now they are saying, well it happened...it's just nobody knew about it until we took office! Chinese spy balloons under Trump not discovered until Biden took office: administration official

Chinese spy balloons under Trump not discovered until Biden took office: administration official​

you can't even keep up with your own Dembot narrative these days I see

Excalibur one story assurance that they spied on us with balloons only a little bit three times during the Trump administration. Haha.
F****** hypocrite.
haha the new spin by the Xiden Admin after that story was completely debunk is...well it did happen....and well...we don't have any proof to show you, and well....nobody in the trump admin knew it happened....but it did, and we found out about it, when we took office! hahahah

Chinese spy balloons under Trump not discovered until Biden took office: administration official​

WASHINGTON -- The transiting of three suspected Chinese spy balloons over the continental US during the Trump administration was only discovered after President Joe Biden took office, a senior administration official told CNN on Sunday.

hahah there is no spin....the entire line that the Chinese flew a balloon across the United States 3x during the Trump Admin was a lie from the Xiden team.

The Xiden team got called out, and now they are saying, well it happened...it's just nobody knew about it until we took office! Chinese spy balloons under Trump not discovered until Biden took office: administration official

you can't even keep up with your own Dembot narrative these days I see
Oh dear...you are late....

I look forward to you tomorrow demanding Milley be court-martialed for keeping all of this from Trump during his admin....

I know it may take a little time for GOP BS to reach your inbox, but now you know....you are supposed to be blaming all of this on Milley, you know, the guy Trump appointed...

And as a bonus...here is another conspiracy theory you will be repeating this week...hot off the presses...

Oh dear...you are late....

I look forward to you tomorrow demanding Milley be court-martialed for keeping all of this from Trump during his admin....

I know it may take a little time for GOP BS to reach your inbox, but now you know....you are supposed to be blaming all of this on Milley, you know, the guy Trump appointed...

And as a bonus...here is another conspiracy theory you will be repeating this week...hot off the presses...

So some guy name Charlie Kirk is speculating? Ok....I am just having to go by what the Xiden Admin is saying, and they are saying that nobody knew until they took office and magically found out....right after they let one openly fly across the United States.

I mean, I would think, that if 3 flew across the USA like this, duirng the four years Trump was in office....there would be at least one story....did everyone just not look up during those 4 years?

well he did, so did numerous former admin officials and the xiden admin themselves changed their story

why don’t to read the post in the thread? you’ll get educated instead of simply repeating your plantation boss’s lies and looking like a fool.
So the Pentagon is lying, but Trump Humpers know that no balloons were flown when the Orange Massa was in office.

Forum List

Back