Biden Spin Machine at Work Over ChiComm Balloon

They are now spinning that ChiComm balloons passed over the U.S. in the last administration. But that really isn't news as people in and out of government have already said this.

But nothing like this has ever been observed before. So don't allow leftoids o muddy the waters.

The “PRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, [bbut never for this duration of time,” the defense official said[/b].​
Mark Esper, the former Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump, told 'CNN This Morning’ on Friday that he was “surprised” by the Pentagon’s statement that similar incidents had happened during the Trump administration.​
“I don’t ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States,” Esper said, adding that “I would remember that for sure."

Should have shot it down over Montana. Any debris lands harmlessly there because no one actually lives in Montana.

I am not on here defending Biden, but you are damn sure being the good little boot licker trying to defend your Orange Massa. He never does anything wrong, does he Struth.

I guess Marco Rubio is lying as well.

Tapper brought up the reports noting that Chinese spy balloons also made it into U.S. during the Trump administration. Rubio shook his head in response and made his case that the difference lies in the duration of their flights.

haha of course your defending xiden…by spreading lies about trump. it’s pathetic

I am not on here defending Biden, but you are damn sure being the good little boot licker trying to defend your Orange Massa. He never does anything wrong, does he Struth.

I guess Marco Rubio is lying as well.

Tapper brought up the reports noting that Chinese spy balloons also made it into U.S. during the Trump administration. Rubio shook his head in response and made his case that the difference lies in the duration of their flights.

A balloon down the coast versus this one that spent a week flying over CONUS and you cannot see the difference?

Excalibur one story assurance that they spied on us with balloons only a little bit three times during the Trump administration. Haha.
F****** hypocrite.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still believes only unvaxxed republicans spread Covid.

The difference is this. Are we aware? Have we seen the Chinese fly these balloons in the past? Yes.

I guess Donald Duck said that.
xiden admin lied and said that three times during the trump admin they did what they just did. That was a lie, you spread that lie trying to defend your plantation boss.

Now you ans your plantation boss were caught and you are moving the goal post trying ti defend your lying demaklan plantation boss…it’s sad and pathetic

xiden admin lied and said that three times during the trump admin they did what they just did. That was a lie, you spread that lie trying to defend your plantation boss.

Now you ans your plantation boss were caught and you are moving the goal post trying ti defend your lying demaklan plantation boss…it’s sad and pathetic
Sorry boot licker, I haven't mention Biden one time. I quoted someone from Defense and Sen Marco Rubio. Get off you knees, close your mouth and open your ears, so that you might learn something.

Sorry boot licker, I haven't mention Biden one time. I quoted someone from Defense and Sen Marco Rubio. Get off you knees, close your mouth and open your ears, so that you might learn something.
you’ve repeated his lies

Marco didn’t say what his admin claimed or what you claimed…you continue to lie to defend your plantation boss
Here is a snippet from your Orange Massa about the balloons.

Three other spy balloons have traveled over the continental U.S. in the past, officials told the Associated Press, including twice during the Trump administration.

But U.S. officials said Saturday that the Chinese spy balloon—which spawned the most-watched news event since last year’s Super Bowl—was not the first of its kind.

Now we know your Orange Massa is a pathological liar, but that doesn't stop fools like you from believing him.

Forum List

Back