Biden Spin Machine at Work Over ChiComm Balloon

You say it did, prove it! Mattis said it did and he never told Trump no conflict in my posts

Isn’t her point that if this was happening and the POTUS at the time wasn’t informed of it regardless of what you think of that POTUS that’s a problem. Do you not agree?
I agree it is a problem and there should be an investigation.....

It also tells me how incompetent Trump must be to appoint a guy based on superficial shit like their looks -- and for that same guy he himself picked -- thought so little of Trump that he wouldn't bother to brief him on anything...

"Trump has ideas in his mind of what various officials are supposed to look like. It's the basis for his preoccupation with "central casting," which is a topic the president has been emphasizing with great enthusiasm lately. Trump said he spoke to a U.S. general named "Raisin Caine" who was "out of central casting, I'm telling you. There's nobody in Hollywood that could look like this guy."

Not ONE time have I quoted Biden, that is your weak ass excuse. I am quoting Pentagon officials, hell even MTG and Rubio know it's true, but boot licking fools like you are in denial.
haha you are such a boot licking plantation boy you don’t even realize you are carrying his water…pathetic

why don’t you just stop until you can actually provide this statement from. the pentagon that you keep saying your plantation master says exist?

haha you are such a boot licking plantation boy you don’t even realize you are carrying his water…pathetic

why don’t you just stop until you can actually provide this statement from. the pentagon that you keep saying your plantation master says exist?
You are a joke, you kiss your Orange Massa's ass on a daily basis non stop and then you have the nerve to call a REAL black man a boot licker. That is comical. The Pentagon told us that balloons flew over the US during your Orange Massa's tenure, not Biden. You are so damn stupid you have this Biden obsession that everything is Biden, Biden, Biden. You want to talk about pathetic, look in the mirror Queen Boot Licker.

You are a joke, you kiss your Orange Massa's ass on a daily basis non stop and then you have the nerve to call a REAL black man a boot licker. That is comical. The Pentagon told us that balloons flew over the US during your Orange Massa's tenure, not Biden. You are so damn stupid you have this Biden obsession that everything is Biden, Biden, Biden. You want to talk about pathetic, look in the mirror Queen Boot Licker.
haha a “ real black man”

fine maybe they did…provide the statement…if not i’ll just assume to are picking your master Joe’s cotton

Superbadbrutha

haha of course you do, that's why you been defending your plantation boss, who got caught lying....if not you'd be producing that Press Release I've been asking for.

Why haven't you learned you aren't white?
hahahaha

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’​

I don't need you, or your Plantation Boss telling me who I am....that's slave mentality....keep picking that cotton.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibWkp7OFB_A

Forum List

Back