Biden Spin Machine at Work Over ChiComm Balloon

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
They are now spinning that ChiComm balloons passed over the U.S. in the last administration. But that really isn't news as people in and out of government have already said this.

But nothing like this has ever been observed before. So don't allow leftoids o muddy the waters.

The “PRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, [bbut never for this duration of time,” the defense official said[/b].

Mark Esper, the former Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump, told 'CNN This Morning’ on Friday that he was “surprised” by the Pentagon’s statement that similar incidents had happened during the Trump administration.

“I don’t ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States,” Esper said, adding that “I would remember that for sure."

They are now spinning that ChiComm balloons passed over the U.S. in the last administration. But that really isn't news as people in and out of government have already said this.

But nothing like this has ever been observed before. So don't allow leftoids o muddy the waters.

The “PRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, [bbut never for this duration of time,” the defense official said[/b].​
Mark Esper, the former Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump, told 'CNN This Morning’ on Friday that he was “surprised” by the Pentagon’s statement that similar incidents had happened during the Trump administration.​
“I don’t ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States,” Esper said, adding that “I would remember that for sure."

Did you start a thread when the same type of balloons were being flown over America during the Trump presidency.

The “PRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, [bbut never for this duration of time,” the defense official said[/b].​
Mark Esper, the former Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump, told 'CNN This Morning’ on Friday that he was “surprised” by the Pentagon’s statement that similar incidents had happened during the Trump administration.​

Excalibur one story assurance that they spied on us with balloons only a little bit three times during the Trump administration. Haha.
F****** hypocrite.

What you didn't know this?

sorry maybe i wasn’t clear. I want links to the stories of when they actually took place…not an op-ed from one of your propagandist defending your plantation boss, surrender to the CCP

The “PRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, [bbut never for this duration of time,” the defense official said[/b].

Mark Esper, the former Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump, told 'CNN This Morning’ on Friday that he was “surprised” by the Pentagon’s statement that similar incidents had happened during the Trump administration.

They have been in use since the 1950s.. not so much anymore. Maneuverability is limited to catching currents at altitude.

Again with another balloon thread!
/——/ Here’s a balloon.
FAA7CFAF-1CD3-46F9-8E63-99D3CCD24625.jpeg

/——/ Here’s a balloon.
View attachment 754143

Forum List

Back