Biden Spin Machine at Work Over ChiComm Balloon

Progs believe the Chinese are just lovable fuzzballs. And it is flyover country that are the real villains. Flyover country takes care of its own. Has very little influence on Prog areas while Prog controlled media/entertainment has a lot of potential influence on flyover country.
Could you say that again but this time use English?

Can you link us to the Statement from the Pentagon? The link in the Huffington Post takes us to a statement from the pentagon…but nowhere in it does it say this happened three times during the trump admin.

So maybe they messed that up…i’m sure you can find it though…or maybe even one story from any source from when this actually happened…i would think it would of been newsworthy
Are you sure you don't want a DNA sample also?

They are now spinning that ChiComm balloons passed over the U.S. in the last administration. But that really isn't news as people in and out of government have already said this.

But nothing like this has ever been observed before. So don't allow leftoids o muddy the waters.

The “PRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, [bbut never for this duration of time,” the defense official said[/b].​
Mark Esper, the former Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump, told 'CNN This Morning’ on Friday that he was “surprised” by the Pentagon’s statement that similar incidents had happened during the Trump administration.​
“I don’t ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States,” Esper said, adding that “I would remember that for sure."

Near Guam and near Hawaii really doesn't count.
As neither qualify as being 'the continental United States'!!

Dimm's are congenital LIARS.

4 times in 4 days: Russian military aircraft fly off US coast - CNN

https://www.cnn.com › russian-bombers-tensions-trump

Apr 21, 2017 — Russian military aircraft were spotted flying off the coast of Alaska for the fourth time in as many days, a spokesperson for the North ...

Duh! Off the coast.

And they have been doing that on and off for decades. Here is a story from 2015. Who was President then? Hmm? Or three years prior?

In Alaska, F-22s took off to identify and track two TU-95 Bear bombers near the Southern coast. The two bombers were followed until they turned around.
Similarly off the coast of California, F-15s tracked two other TU-95s that had been detected near the coast of San Francisco. The incident in California was a rarity, because Russian forces don’t generally travel that far South. However, this was reminiscent of a similar flight Russia performed off the West coast on July 4 three years prior.

Last edited:

In first under Trump, Russian jets buzzed a U.S. destroyer at ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › news › 2017/02/14

Feb 14, 2017 — Multiple Russian aircraft buzzed a U.S. destroyer patrolling in the Black Sea last week, in an incident the captain of the American ship ...
Missing: lets ‎| Must include: lets

Feb. 14, 2017. Trump had been in office for less than a month. They were testing him. As it says 'in first under Trump'. Capiche?

You really are a silly person to bring this into the conversation.

Can you link us to the Statement from the Pentagon? The link in the Huffington Post takes us to a statement from the pentagon…but nowhere in it does it say this happened three times during the trump admin.

So maybe they messed that up…i’m sure you can find it though…or maybe even one story from any source from when this actually happened…i would think it would of been newsworthy
Lol, I give you credit you will defend your Orange Massa until the end. Even if it makes you look like a fool.

defend him? this is about your plantation boss…he’s rhe president.

so you don’t have an actual link supporting your plantation boss’s lies? didn’t think so
I am not on here defending Biden, but you are damn sure being the good little boot licker trying to defend your Orange Massa. He never does anything wrong, does he Struth.

I guess Marco Rubio is lying as well.

Tapper brought up the reports noting that Chinese spy balloons also made it into U.S. during the Trump administration. Rubio shook his head in response and made his case that the difference lies in the duration of their flights.

The difference is this. Are we aware? Have we seen the Chinese fly these balloons in the past? Yes. I think there’s even Twitter pictures of it flying at one point off the coast of the U.S. down south somewhere. The existence of the balloons is not a mystery to people in that field. What we’ve never seen, what is unprecedented, and whoever the source is at the Department of Defense would have to acknowledge what is unprecedented is a balloon flight that entered over Idaho, flew over Montana, over all these sensitive military installations, air force bases, ICBM fields, right across the middle of the country.
That has never happened before, that’s unprecedented. That it flew briefly over the continental U.S., that’s one thing. But what we saw this week is unprecedented. That’s why everyone’s reacting the way they’re reacting. We’ve never seen this, so this has no comparison to anything that may have happened up to this point.

Forum List

Back