Biden Spin Machine at Work Over ChiComm Balloon

4 times in 4 days: Russian military aircraft fly off US coast - CNN

https://www.cnn.com › russian-bombers-tensions-trump

Apr 21, 2017 — Russian military aircraft were spotted flying off the coast of Alaska for the fourth time in as many days, a spokesperson for the North ...
um that says they were spotted OFF the coast…not flying across the country spying

geez man…yes all sorts of aircraft from other nations fly OFF our coast..the issue is xiden allowing the chinese to spy across our country

sorry maybe i wasn’t clear. I want links to the stories of when they actually took place…not an op-ed from one of your propagandist defending your plantation boss, surrender to the CCP
LOL, denial is a bitch.

In reporting the latest of the Chinese balloon shot down off the coast of South Carolina on Saturday, The US Department of Defense said three other of these crafts 'briefly transited the continental United States at least three times during the prior administration.'

LOL, denial is a bitch.

In reporting the latest of the Chinese balloon shot down off the coast of South Carolina on Saturday, The US Department of Defense said three other of these crafts 'briefly transited the continental United States at least three times during the prior administration.'

i am not in denial…i know you cant link to one story during the trump admin when a balloon flew over the united states…

Did you start a thread when the same type of balloons were being flown over America during the Trump presidency.
Can you link to the news story of these balloons over the US during Trump's Presidency? Even if we assume it happened if no one knew about it how would anyone be able to criticize the lack of action from the last Admin?

In first under Trump, Russian jets buzzed a U.S. destroyer at ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › news › 2017/02/14

Feb 14, 2017 — Multiple Russian aircraft buzzed a U.S. destroyer patrolling in the Black Sea last week, in an incident the captain of the American ship ...
Missing: lets ‎| Must include: lets
Progs believe the Chinese are just lovable fuzzballs. And it is flyover country that are the real villains. Flyover country takes care of its own. Has very little influence on Prog areas while Prog controlled media/entertainment has a lot of potential influence on flyover country.

What you didn't know this?

Trump wasn't president in 2023. Show me an article from when Trump was president that says that happened.

If it had, leftist Howler monkeys would have been all howling in unison about it for at least a week.
Ergo: That didn't happen.

Can you link to the news story of these balloons over the US during Trump's Presidency? Even if we assume it happened if no one knew about it how would anyone be able to criticize the lack of action from the last Admin?
he has yet to link to a single story when it happened…

Republicans Sidestep Questions On Chinese Balloons During Trump Years​

Can you link us to the Statement from the Pentagon? The link in the Huffington Post takes us to a statement from the pentagon…but nowhere in it does it say this happened three times during the trump admin.

So maybe they messed that up…i’m sure you can find it though…or maybe even one story from any source from when this actually happened…i would think it would of been newsworthy

Forum List

Back