Biden Sounds Like An Idiot, And The Press Is Helping

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
The press is asking questions at the speech taking place right now. The questions are making him mad.

Discussing the Afghanistan draw-down, he touts the 300,000 troop Afghan army, trained and supplied by the US, is strong enough to prevent the Taliban from taking over.

I guess he's missed the recent reports of Afghan troops either fleeing Afghanistan or joining the Taliban as rapidly as American troops leave.

1625769551399.png

He's working up to his Nobel Peace Prize because he has fighter jets and nukes.

Never let an emergency you can create go to waste.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Biden is so dumb and senile...

He can't possibly be powerful and smart enough to stop Trump from being reinstated by next month ....

The press is asking questions at the speech taking place right now. The questions are making him mad.

Discussing the Afghanistan draw-down, he touts the 300,000 troop Afghan army, trained and supplied by the US, is strong enough to prevent the Taliban from taking over.

I guess he's missed the recent reports of Afghan troops either fleeing Afghanistan or joining the Taliban as rapidly as American troops leave.
SOUNDS Like... LOL!

We've been spinning our wheels in Afghanistan from day one and you damn well know it. People want out of that quagmire. We should have taken the lesson learned when other 'empires' tried to conquer Afghanistan..you can go in and win a few battles but get total control over the country?..forget it.

We've been spinning our wheels in Afghanistan from day one and you damn well know it. People want out of that quagmire. We should have taken the lesson learned when other 'empires' tried to conquer Afghanistan..you can go in and win a few battles but get total control over the country?..forget it.
I agree.

We no longer fight wars to win, and have not since WWII. Had it been my call, we would have gone in and killed every one of the Taliban, and then gone home.

A year or two max.

What the fuck were you watching? The non-partisan press was aggressive as hell.. good for them. Biden answered some impossible questions well. We are pulling out. Biden can’t guarantee anything about the future of Afghanistan which is what the press wanted. He said the government has a chance to survive and unify but its not certain. Watch for yourself.

What the fuck were you watching? The non-partisan press was aggressive as hell.. good for them. Biden answered some impossible questions well. We are pulling out. Biden can’t guarantee anything about the future of Afghanistan which is what the press wanted. He said the government has a chance to survive and unify but its not certain. Watch for yourself.

I watched the speech, and the Q&A following.

Did you read my post? It seems not.

Forum List

Back