Biden shrugs off worst jobs report of his presidency; critics say he botched the economy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might want to reread my post. When did any of the left put perspective
with Trump during his presidency? The left was too busy making up yarns.
Brandon's numbers weren't good, and that is the bottom line. The Omicron virus
hadn't done that much damage in Dec, if that's the perspective you were yielding to.
Seem that a logical conclusion is the businesses might be slowing the hiring due to slowing
economy.
Maybe, although the unemployment rate is now below 4%. Perhaps hiring is down because labor is short.

200k jobs was pretty typical during the Trump presidency, and never did we say it was a sign of the economy slowing down.

You could show me where I said 200k jobs added was a disaster for Trump.

Problem is that’s not something I would say.

~~~~~~

“It’s an Historic Day” – Joe Biden After the Worst Jobs Report of His Presidency​

7 Jaan 2022
The US economy added only 199,000 (nonfarm) jobs in December — well below the 422,000 estimate.
This is the worst jobs report of 2021.

Commentary:
It's historic alright! He (really it's Obama's 3rd economy and we know how well the first 2 went) will go down in history as the worst President in American history, just one spot below Obama, and two spots below Jimmy Carter. See a pattern here?
If you like your job, and you want to keep your job, never vote for a Marxist-Democrat. They are all overeducated with humanities degrees, law degrees, or come from universities with their Communist echo chambers. None of them ever worked a real job in their lives or had to pay a bill with their own money. They can spend the heck out of our money, but never their own. Look at the dismal amount of money the Marxist-Democrat politicians donate on their tax returns.

giphy.gif

Thread violates clean start. If you want a thread to stay upstairs, try dropping the "Joey Xi" and "Joey Xi Bai Dung" crap in the OP, save it for later posts. Or, put the thread in Badlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back