Want to know why the left is pushing INSURRECTION so hard?

It appears that they think Trump would win in 2024 and an obscure 14th amendment trick would prevent him from holding office.

If that's true I honestly think DeSantis is a better candidate than Trump. He can pick up his policies without all the extra baggage that many people have to hold their nose about when they vote for him.

• Banned
If that's true I honestly think DeSantis is a better candidate than Trump. He can pick up his policies without all the extra baggage that many people have to hold their nose about when they vote for him.
I would rather DeSantis ran to begin with. I like Trump but I am not wed to him.

If you have a good record of performance and achievements that you can take to the voters, then that's what you do. But if you don't have that, then you're left with making the opposition look as bad as possible, and that is what the democrats are doing with all this Jan 6th bullshit. What else can the democrats talk about? The economy sucks, inflation is rising, the job numbers aren't good, we still have a bad problem on the border, the pandemic is still a problem and more people think Biden is doing a bad job about that, and Biden's poll numbers are tanking. I don't see the democrats doing hardly anything else but trying to demonize the GOP and their supporters.

The only person who might have a chance against Trump is Hillary and people are sick and tired of Hillary who just NEVER GOES AWAY.
Hillary has the same problem Trump has. Too many people will come out just to vote against her. Maybe if they run against each other again they cancel each other out.

The Democrat filth stole the 2020 election and as long as the MSM is talking about the "Great Insurrection" then they aren't are talking about the blatant steal.

Of course knowing that Trump really won the 2020 election the Democrats want to do anything they can to undermine him to prevent him from kicking their asses again.

Only stupid uneducated Moon Bats fall for it.

Last edited:

Does this picture of the Jan. 6 crowd look like people were "holding their noses"? I have no idea where you're coming up with that, other than someone lied to you.

1641592725745.png

It appears that they think Trump would win in 2024 and an obscure 14th amendment trick would prevent him from holding office.

No. It's because we feel January 6th was pretty damn serious and so did a lot of you guys for the first few days. Then the partisan divide opened up again.

Does this picture of the Jan. 6 crowd look like people were "holding their noses"? I have no idea where you're coming up with that, other than someone lied to you.

View attachment 585045
If you dont think there is a large contingent of people who voted for Donald Trump (most of them twice) who like his polices on many or even most things but think he's not a good person or dislike many/most of the things about him outside his policies, youre kidding yourself.

No. It's because we feel January 6th was pretty damn serious and so did a lot of you guys for the first few days. Then the partisan divide opened up again.
Serious how? Other than the obvious there was a protest that turned into a riot and people broke into the capitol building portion. Also how is Donald Trump responsible for what those 1000 idiots decided to do? There were over 50k people at the speech before this happened. Why did such a small percentage pick up on all the coded "invaded the capitol" messaging?

What was the path for the less than 1000 yahoo's who went inside the capitol to take the reins of power? Can you explain that to me please?
Ooh Ooh Mr Kotter!

The plan was to delay the certification past 1/6 so Trump could declare marital law and nullify the election. Trump only called them off when it became obvious the plan was failing.

The "insurrectionists?" Fodder. Sheep staked out to be eaten.

Forum List

Back