BIDEN SHOULD CONCEDE!!! Lt. Gen. McInerney

And:

Pennsylvania Judge Claims PA Election is Most-Likely Unconstitutional, Predicts Trump Case Will “Succeed”

It failed.
Which means it goes to the SCOTUS, right?
Don't they have to agree to hear the case first? I mean I don't think it's automatic.
I think so. From my understanding, if the lawsuits keep getting shut down, THEN it goes to SCOTUS. I think.
To my understanding, just having your case get dismissed repeatedly by the lower courts is not sufficient grounds for SCOTUS to hear your case, it has to be that it was dismissed for the wrong reasons or that proper procedure was not followed or a legal error was made. In Trump's case more than 30 judges all telling him that his lawsuits have no merit will probably work against him instead of for him. Nonetheless this is what I found:

Writs of Certiorari

Parties who are not satisfied with the decision of a lower court must petition the U.S. Supreme Court to hear their case. The primary means to petition the court for review is to ask it to grant a writ of certiorari. This is a request that the Supreme Court order a lower court to send up the record of the case for review. The Court usually is not under any obligation to hear these cases, and it usually only does so if the case could have national significance, might harmonize conflicting decisions in the federal Circuit courts, and/or could have precedential value. In fact, the Court accepts 100-150 of the more than 7,000 cases that it is asked to review each year. Typically, the Court hears cases that have been decided in either an appropriate U.S. Court of Appeals or the highest Court in a given state (if the state court decided a Constitutional issue).
By the way, I love your Anything Adorable thread :)

The left should probably concede before they're dragged into court where their nefarious actions will be exposed.

Trump is 1-40 in the courts.

WTF is wrong with you?
And anyone else would have been sanctioned or had their bar card revoked by now for filing one frivolous lawsuit after another and wasting the court's time and resources.

The left should probably concede before they're dragged into court where their nefarious actions will be exposed.

WTF is wrong with you?
And anyone else would have been sanctioned or had their bar card revoked by now for filing one frivolous lawsuit after another and wasting the court's time and resources.

Hmmmmm.....RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA!!!!!!! Go fuck yourself!
Your ignorance of how our court systems work is not my fault.

Maybe so. Maybe not. But one party is going to have egg on their face. That is a fact.

That's the Republican Party for embracing batshit crazy loon conspiracy theories.

Oh yeah, and losing the Presidency.
View attachment 422851

Voters: "You got beat by over six million votes!"

Rump: "'tis but a flesh wound"
I want to remind you that the Bennet cartoon
That candycorn posted and you mimick is a plagiarism (whether intentional or not) of mine done many times in the Political cartoon humor forum (one about Pelosi and her pen mightier then the sword comment, while acting as if her lost battles to impeach /coup remove the President was nothing but a flesh wound.) So you guys are proving your constant deflection issues while also mimicking Bidens nature to always plagiarize.
Come on guys, try to be original!

View attachment 422878

It's a Monty Python Holy Grail reference, written by them in the 1970s.
I didn't know that. I thought it highligted the absurdity of the blobber's claims that Trump is winning the court cases...

It surely does and it's a brilliant analogy.

I should watch that stuff more often. "What are you going to do...bleed on me?"

Pick the most Rumpian line --- "I move .... for no man" is a good one.

"You've got no arms (court cases) left!" "Yes I have"

Not a big monty python fan. Maybe I should give them another look.

Monty Python is a favorite of the intelligent. Makes sense you don't understand them.

WTF is wrong with you?
Better get off the crack your smoking. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::cuckoo:
I don't know why you think this is so funny when it's actually pathetic

LOL... Says an activist that is fighting against this nation with every fiber of your being, but why ??? What's in it for you or who are you doing it for ??
Ah yes, the cultist two step. Go ahead, cry it all out. Then present some quoted portions of the courts opinion that you feel are dubious and explain why they are dubious. or just admit that you are simply screeching like an animal in a trap with no true understanding whatsoever of the courts' decisions or opinions. Those are your choices.
You actually wrote this after all that has taken place in this country ??? I would say that you've had your head in the sand, but then again I think that you are wide awake.

And:

Pennsylvania Judge Claims PA Election is Most-Likely Unconstitutional, Predicts Trump Case Will “Succeed”
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court just dismissed the GOP bid to overturn the election as did a Federal appeals court. After both the State court and a federal count have shot down Trump, will he ask the Supreme Court to hear the case? He might but the chance of them hearing it is about zero. If they don't, that will be the end of the road for Trump in PA. With all counties and the state having certified the election and Trump's last suit settled in court, PA will make the Dec 8th deadline as will Nevada. With a democrat governor and legislature and Trump's suit failing in the state supreme court, Nevada will meet the Dec 8th deadline. What happens in Georgia and Arizona would be irrelevant because Biden will have the electoral votes needed. Making the Dec 8th deadline ends any further challenges in those states.

And:

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court just dismissed the GOP bid to overturn the election as did a Federal appeals court. After both the State court and a federal count have shot down Trump, will he ask the Supreme Court to hear the case? He might but the chance of them hearing it is about zero. If they don't, that will be the end of the road for Trump in PA. With all counties and the state having certified the election and Trump's last suit settled in court, PA will make the Dec 8th deadline as will Nevada. With a democrat governor and legislature and Trump's suit failing in the state supreme court, Nevada will meet the Dec 8th deadline. What happens in Georgia and Arizona would be irrelevant because Biden will have the electoral votes needed. Making the Dec 8th deadline ends any further challenges in those states.

It's all good, to the supreme court we go. We will find out just why we have a supreme court.

They don't understand.

Because cult

It's all good, to the supreme court we go. We will find out just why we have a supreme court.

Yeah, you cultists don't understand the rule of law lol
After all the burning, looting, beating up old vunerable innocent people, and killing innocent cops, somehow you are going to school me on the rule of law now ???? What rule of law ????? Do you realize that you represent a party of anarchist, murderers, anti-American's, and mentally ill people ???? Are you proud of that ??? Good grief.

You actually wrote this after all that has taken place in this country ??? I would say that you've had your head in the sand, but then again I think that you are wide awake.
Cute whining! But we both know you know less than nothing about any of these.court decisions. Yet somehow you managed to form a strong opinion on them. You're a fraud.

After all the burning, looting, beating up old vunerable innocent people, and killing innocent cops, somehow you are going to school me on the rule of law now ???? What rule of law ????? Do you realize that you represent a party of anarchist, murderers, anti-American's, and mentally ill people ???? Are you proud of that ??? Good grief.

irrelevant non sequiter.jpg

Maybe so. Maybe not. But one party is going to have egg on their face. That is a fact.

That's the Republican Party for embracing batshit crazy loon conspiracy theories.

View attachment 422851

That candycorn posted and you mimick is a plagiarism (whether intentional or not) of mine done many times in the Political cartoon humor forum (one about Pelosi and her pen mightier then the sword comment, while acting as if her lost battles to impeach /coup remove the President was nothing but a flesh wound.) So you guys are proving your constant deflection issues while also mimicking Bidens nature to always plagiarize.

View attachment 422878
Candyass is a shill from Langley and pogo has shown as well he has no interest in facts so when losing arargument,that’s what they always retreat to, :laughing0301: thank god for the ignore list.
But out of the trolling and forum flooding top posts they serve a purpose.
1)to help top post our commentaries that normally are burried or censored
2)I GET to keep them tied up all day and busy in here in order to keep them from splattering paint on our statues, looting, breaking windows, burning, defacating on the sidewalk, and touching our kids.
3) I get to reflect back in a mirror their standards and reasoning that always revert back to what they hate about themselves doing and are merely displacing and deflecting, therefore teaching social science and the psychology of group behavior.
4)I get some great memes from it:
4kshw2.jpg

View attachment 422851

View attachment 422878
Candyass is a shill from Langley and pogo has shown as well he has no interest in facts so when losing arargument,that’s what they always retreat to, :laughing0301: thank god for the ignore list.
But out of the trolling and forum flooding top posts they serve a purpose.
1)to help top post our commentaries that normally are burried or censored
2)I GET to keep them tied up all day and busy in here in order to keep them from splattering paint on our statues, looting, breaking windows, burning, defacating on the sidewalk, and touching our kids.
3) I get to reflect back in a mirror their standards and reasoning that always revert back to what they hate about themselves doing and are merely displacing and deflecting, therefore teaching social science and the psychology of group behavior.
4)I get some great memes from it:
View attachment 423202

Again...zero idea what you're talking about. You seem pretty angry. Perhaps you should try to seek some help for your issues.

And:

It failed.
Which means it goes to the SCOTUS, right?
Don't they have to agree to hear the case first? I mean I don't think it's automatic.
I think so. From my understanding, if the lawsuits keep getting shut down, THEN it goes to SCOTUS. I think.
To my understanding, just having your case get dismissed repeatedly by the lower courts is not sufficient grounds for SCOTUS to hear your case, it has to be that it was dismissed for the wrong reasons or that proper procedure was not followed or a legal error was made. In Trump's case more than 30 judges all telling him that his lawsuits have no merit will probably work against him instead of for him. Nonetheless this is what I found:

Writs of Certiorari

Parties who are not satisfied with the decision of a lower court must petition the U.S. Supreme Court to hear their case. The primary means to petition the court for review is to ask it to grant a writ of certiorari. This is a request that the Supreme Court order a lower court to send up the record of the case for review. The Court usually is not under any obligation to hear these cases, and it usually only does so if the case could have national significance, might harmonize conflicting decisions in the federal Circuit courts, and/or could have precedential value. In fact, the Court accepts 100-150 of the more than 7,000 cases that it is asked to review each year. Typically, the Court hears cases that have been decided in either an appropriate U.S. Court of Appeals or the highest Court in a given state (if the state court decided a Constitutional issue).
By the way, I love your Anything Adorable thread :)
THATS what I was wanting to know. Thanks for the explaination and description to go along with it.

And:

You think you've got it all figured out, don't you. I don't think you do. We'll come back and look at this a few days from now.

And:

You think you've got it all figured out, don't you. I don't think you do. We'll come back and look at this a few days from now.

Will we, though? Your promises of 'just you wait and see!' haven't amounted to much. Trump's legal failures are legend. He just had his ass handed to him twice in Pennsylvia alone, once from a life long republic, the other from his own appointee.
"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here"

And before that, this ruling last week.

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.
That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

But this time its different, huh? This time it won't be like ALL the other failures because....

....why?

Forum List

Back