BIDEN SHOULD CONCEDE!!! Lt. Gen. McInerney

So now that you have SEEN the witnesses all testifying to the PA legislature members, and testifying about all the voter fraud they saw, and in some cases engaged in themselves under order from supervisors, you no longer will have to come into the forum and make a fool out of yourself.

Good night..........:bigbed:

Maybe so. Maybe not. But one party is going to have egg on their face. That is a fact.

That's the Republican Party for embracing batshit crazy loon conspiracy theories.

Oh yeah, and losing the Presidency.
View attachment 422851

Voters: "You got beat by over six million votes!"

Rump: "'tis but a flesh wound"
I want to remind you that the Bennet cartoon
That candycorn posted and you mimick is a plagiarism (whether intentional or not) of mine done many times in the Political cartoon humor forum (one about Pelosi and her pen mightier then the sword comment, while acting as if her lost battles to impeach /coup remove the President was nothing but a flesh wound.) So you guys are proving your constant deflection issues while also mimicking Bidens nature to always plagiarize.
Come on guys, try to be original!

View attachment 422878
Candyass is a shill from Langley and pogo has shown as well he has no interest in facts so when losing arargument,that’s what they always retreat to, :laughing0301: thank god for the ignore list.
But out of the trolling and forum flooding top posts they serve a purpose.
1)to help top post our commentaries that normally are burried or censored
2)I GET to keep them tied up all day and busy in here in order to keep them from splattering paint on our statues, looting, breaking windows, burning, defacating on the sidewalk, and touching our kids.
3) I get to reflect back in a mirror their standards and reasoning that always revert back to what they hate about themselves doing and are merely displacing and deflecting, therefore teaching social science and the psychology of group behavior.
4)I get some great memes from it:
View attachment 423202

Again...zero idea what you're talking about. You seem pretty angry. Perhaps you should try to seek some help for your issues.
You keep blaming me for your reading comprehension issues, as if that's my fault.
I can not use popup books in this fornat just to humor you. ;-)
You are deflecting again, how many smiley faces and funny memes do I need for you to notice that your trolling is humorous to me not infuriating.
So why are YOU so angry if you are choosing so wisely your path?
I apologize. You're really not that interesting so I could either waste time trying to figure out what you are trying to say or just wait to see if you're ever going to get back on topic. I chose the latter. Still waiting.
So you voted for the one guy nobody (not even MSM and Dems) understands what he's saying, then argue against the people using your same
ad hominem for reasons to not give him a platform. You do realize that just about every reply you've checkmated yourself.:TH_WAY~113:

Maybe so. Maybe not. But one party is going to have egg on their face. That is a fact.

That's the Republican Party for embracing batshit crazy loon conspiracy theories.

View attachment 422851

That candycorn posted and you mimick is a plagiarism (whether intentional or not) of mine done many times in the Political cartoon humor forum (one about Pelosi and her pen mightier then the sword comment, while acting as if her lost battles to impeach /coup remove the President was nothing but a flesh wound.) So you guys are proving your constant deflection issues while also mimicking Bidens nature to always plagiarize.

View attachment 422878
Candyass is a shill from Langley and pogo has shown as well he has no interest in facts so when losing arargument,that’s what they always retreat to, :laughing0301: thank god for the ignore list.
2)I GET to keep them tied up all day and busy in here in order to keep them from splattering paint on our statues, looting, breaking windows, burning, defacating on the sidewalk, and touching our kids.
3) I get to reflect back in a mirror their standards and reasoning that always revert back to what they hate about themselves doing and are merely displacing and deflecting, therefore teaching social science and the psychology of group behavior.
View attachment 423202

Again...zero idea what you're talking about. You seem pretty angry. Perhaps you should try to seek some help for your issues.
You keep blaming me for your reading comprehension issues, as if that's my fault.
You are deflecting again, how many smiley faces and funny memes do I need for you to notice that your trolling is humorous to me not infuriating.
I apologize. You're really not that interesting so I could either waste time trying to figure out what you are trying to say or just wait to see if you're ever going to get back on topic. I chose the latter. Still waiting.
So you voted for the one guy nobody (not even MSM and Dems) understands what he's saying, then argue against the people using your same
ad hominem for reasons to not give him a platform. You do realize that just about every reply you've checkmated yourself.:TH_WAY~113:

People understood him enough to vote for him....about 7M more than your blob. Scoreboard.

View attachment 422851

View attachment 422878
View attachment 423202

People understood him enough to vote for him....about 7M more than your blob. Scoreboard.
You just made fun of him while at the same time busted your own excuses. *L*
4obpzu.jpg

View attachment 422851

View attachment 422878
View attachment 423202

You just made fun of him while at the same time busted your own excuses. *L*
View attachment 423396

Neither of which happened....

And:

Pennsylvania Judge Claims PA Election is Most-Likely Unconstitutional, Predicts Trump Case Will “Succeed”
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court just dismissed the GOP bid to overturn the election as did a Federal appeals court. After both the State court and a federal count have shot down Trump, will he ask the Supreme Court to hear the case? He might but the chance of them hearing it is about zero. If they don't, that will be the end of the road for Trump in PA. With all counties and the state having certified the election and Trump's last suit settled in court, PA will make the Dec 8th deadline as will Nevada. With a democrat governor and legislature and Trump's suit failing in the state supreme court, Nevada will meet the Dec 8th deadline. What happens in Georgia and Arizona would be irrelevant because Biden will have the electoral votes needed. Making the Dec 8th deadline ends any further challenges in those states.

It's all good, to the supreme court we go. We will find out just why we have a supreme court.
The Supreme Court's function in regard to Trump's attempt to overthrow the election results is that of appellate jurisdiction, that is, to review, amend and overrule decisions of a trial court or appellate court. SCOTUS does not try cases, listen to witness or establish innocent or guilt. They review rulings of lower courts for adherence to the constitution and laws.

Trump's lawsuits never alleges that any ballot was fraudulent or cast by an illegal voter. They never allege that any defendant treated the Trump campaign or its votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or its votes. The allegations the campaign makes are generalized claims of voter fraud, isolated claims of violation of regulations and suppositions about what could have happened.

Trump would be asking the U.S. Supreme Court to break all precedent, to find something where there’s nothing there, and to do what no other court’s have done in 3 separate cases from 3 states. The purpose would be painful obvious, keep the issue before the American people as long as possible.

And:

Pennsylvania Judge Claims PA Election is Most-Likely Unconstitutional, Predicts Trump Case Will “Succeed”
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court just dismissed the GOP bid to overturn the election as did a Federal appeals court. After both the State court and a federal count have shot down Trump, will he ask the Supreme Court to hear the case? He might but the chance of them hearing it is about zero. If they don't, that will be the end of the road for Trump in PA. With all counties and the state having certified the election and Trump's last suit settled in court, PA will make the Dec 8th deadline as will Nevada. With a democrat governor and legislature and Trump's suit failing in the state supreme court, Nevada will meet the Dec 8th deadline. What happens in Georgia and Arizona would be irrelevant because Biden will have the electoral votes needed. Making the Dec 8th deadline ends any further challenges in those states.

You think you've got it all figured out, don't you. I don't think you do. We'll come back and look at this a few days from now.

Will we, though? Your promises of 'just you wait and see!' haven't amounted to much. Trump's legal failures are legend. He just had his ass handed to him twice in Pennsylvia alone, once from a life long republic, the other from his own appointee.
"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here"

And before that, this ruling last week.

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.
That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

But this time its different, huh? This time it won't be like ALL the other failures because....

....why?
All of Trump's failing efforts to convince the courts that our electoral system is rigged and fraudulent have failed. I'm sure his most ardent supporters will claim that our judicial system is also rigged and fraudulent as well as the entire federal goverment. They seek to overthrow the government, legally if possible, forceful if not. Make no mistake the far right seeks the downfall of our government and it begins by destroying the trust in our elections.

Vox is as ridiculous and biased as the judges who have ruled against Trump. No evidence ? The videos are all over the internet, and have been for 3+weeks, of Republican poll watchers being denied the ability to do their jobs.

The same news of Trump's lost in the courts is being reported by all major new outlets, Trump is a looser. Rumors, fake news, conspiracy theories, and allegations on the Internet are not evidence of anything except the far right's efforts to destroy America's trust in our electoral system. They will fail as our enemies abroad have failed.

If Trump won the election, you wouldn't hear a peep out of any to these people. To them, Trump's lost is proof that our elections are fraudulent.

You actually wrote this after all that has taken place in this country ??? I would say that you've had your head in the sand, but then again I think that you are wide awake.
Cute whining! But we both know you know less than nothing about any of these.court decisions. Yet somehow you managed to form a strong opinion on them. You're a fraud.
If you think that it takes a rocket scientist to figure out the agenda of the left, and to understand what has happened in all of this, then you are either clueless or purposely covering for the left. But why, what's in it for you ??

Vox is as ridiculous and biased as the judges who have ruled against Trump. No evidence ? The videos are all over the internet, and have been for 3+weeks, of Republican poll watchers being denied the ability to do their jobs.

The same news of Trump's lost in the courts is being reported by all major new outlets, Trump is a looser. Rumors, fake news, conspiracy theories, and allegations on the Internet are not evidence of anything except the far right's efforts to destroy America's trust in our electoral system. They will fail as our enemies abroad have failed.

If Trump won the election, you wouldn't hear a peep out of any to these people. To them, Trump's lost is proof that our elections are fraudulent.

Listen you, the campaigns both showed who the winner was, but the plan dating back to 2016 by the left/Democrats had been in motion since 2016. Trump was targeted by the left going into 2016, and they executed their plan B, C, D, E-mergency, and F-rantic in 2020.

The left wants a utopic society specifically designed for them, and if anyone challenges or goes against that, then they will sick their god Satan on them. Time is getting closer and closer, but Satan and his minion's push forward in a bid to ultimately seal their own fate. It's gonna get interesting indeed.

Listen you, the campaigns both showed who the winner was, but the plan dating back to 2016 by the left/Democrats had been in motion since 2016. Trump was targeted by the left going into 2016, and they executed their plan B, C, D, E-mergency, and F-rantic in 2020.

The left wants a utopic society specifically designed for them, and if anyone challenges or goes against that, then they will sick their god Satan on them. Time is getting closer and closer, but Satan and his minion's push forward in a bid to ultimately seal their own fate. It's gonna get interesting indeed.

No, the campaigns did not show who the winners were, the voters did.

Has Biden conceded yet? LoL
It's best he does, but he won't. He is super power hungry just like Hitlery was, and he would say or do anything for that power. That's why he is such a race baiting piece of work, because he figures that he can use the blacks in order to insulate himself from scrutiny just like Obama taught him.

How this nation fell for the bullcrap is mind numbing, but for those who aren't mindless drones, we know what the deal is. You can read it all like a cheap novel.

It's best he does, but he won't. He is super power hungry just like Hitlery was, and he would say or do anything for that power. That's why he is such a race baiting piece of work, because he figures that he can use the blacks in order to insulate himself from scrutiny just like Obama taught him.

How this nation fell for the bullcrap is mind numbing, but for those who aren't mindless drones, we know what the deal is. You can read it all like a cheap novel.
Biden didn't beat Trump. Trump did that all by himself. He has no one to blame but himself. Of course, no one expected Trump to take responsibility. He has never taken responsibility for any of his failures. During five decades in business and politics, he has never taken personal responsibility for anything. Not for violating the Fair Housing Act when he refused to rent apartments to black people in New York City. Not for hiring undocumented immigrants to work at his hotels and golf courses. Not for many bankruptcies and failed real estate ventures. Not for illicit payoffs to the women who claimed affairs with him. Not for perpetrating the biggest and most protracted lie in our political history that Barack Obama, the first black American president, was illegitimate because he was born in Africa.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that as president, Trump blames the horrible US response to the pandemic on China, his inattention to to the seriousness of virus on the WHO, his failure to maintain federal government emergency supplies on Obama, and of course the lost of the election on election fraud.

What is most remarkable is that republicans who pride themselves on personal responsibility are lead by a leader who has never taken any personal responsibility for his failures. Donald Trump is as he has always been a coward that can not admit failure.

Last edited:
It's best he does, but he won't. He is super power hungry just like Hitlery, and he would say or do anything for that power. That's why he is such a race baiting piece of work, because he figures that he can use the blacks in order to insulate himself from scrutiny just like Obama taught him.

Biden didn't beat Trump. Trump did that all by himself. He has no one to blame but himself. Of course, no one expected Trump to take responsibility. He has never taken responsibility for any of his failures. During five decades in business and politics, he has never taken personal responsibility for anything. Not for violating the Fair Housing Act when he refused to rent apartments to black people in New York City. Not for hiring undocumented immigrants to work at his hotels and golf courses. Not for many bankruptcies and failed real estate ventures. Not for illicit payoffs to the women who claimed affairs with him. Not for perpetrating the biggest and most protracted lie in our political history that Barack Obama, the first black American president, was illegitimate because he was born in Africa.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that as president, Trump blames the horrible US response to the pandemic on China, his inattention to to the seriousness of virus on the WHO, his failure to maintain federal government emergency supplies on Obama, and of course the lost of the election on election fraud.

What is most remarkable is that republicans who pride themselves on personal responsibility are lead by a leader who has never taken any personal responsibility for his failures. Donald Trump is as he has always been a coward that can not admit failure.
You do the work of the devil here, because the devil is the accuser of the brethren. Look, it's real simple, we didn't hire Trump based on his faults, we hired him based on his successes. He was far better a choice than was your gal Hillary Clinton, so we went with Trump not based upon his faults in life, but based upon his ability to overcome those faults.

The only way to overcome the corrupt Democrats radical policies, was to hire a fighter that could get the job done. We were right, because the deep state went quickly into action against what they knew was coming. We also judge him not upon his past, but upon his qualifications, and upon his promises kept. He's done great things while carrying the weight of the democrazies around his ankles barking and biting at his feet for 4 years solid.

Forum List

Back