Biden says to go door to door

"Git 'em doggie..."

tumblr_p2nyge4P5Y1takynjo1_500.gifv

How does the Government now who has had a shot and who hasn't. That information is protected and not supposed to be available to anyone.
Imo it's silly but I suspect Biden was engaging in "hyperbole" to express his sense of urgency in getting more people vaccinated. It would be both expensive and fruitless to send people door to door to urge vaccinations. But I don't see some constitutional violation. The cops can knock on your door and ask about your neighbor;. Gas and water utilities come on your property all the time.

How does the Government now who has had a shot and who hasn't. That information is protected and not supposed to be available to anyone.
Imo it's silly but I suspect Biden was engaging in "hyperbole" to express his sense of urgency in getting more people vaccinated. It would be both expensive and fruitless to send people door to door to urge vaccinations. But I don't see some constitutional violation. The cops can knock on your door and ask about your neighbor;. Gas and water utilities come on your property all the time.

Which of those has to do with HIPAA-protected personal medical information?

Forum List

Back