Biden says Roe vs Wade ruling destabilizes the world order

Well, hell, it's not like Pedo Joe's gonna take responsibility for any of his fuck-ups.

He never has, he never does, he never will.

And where are the Biden voters on this board? Oh, talking about Trump I guess.

Who here agrees? I for one fail to see how it destabilizes the world. I think what destabilizes the world is $6 a gallon gas, runaway inflation that is crushing the poor, and an uncontrolled border where drugs and human trafficking flow across and immigrants are found by the truck loads dead inside because of the heat as they are smuggled across the border.

But I digress.

I think what Joe means is, the elitist one world order demands to depopulate the globe in order to save their precious natural resources and reduce carbon emissions.
Reagan/Bush initiated the New World Order thus inviting immigrants into the USA to help bust unions to reduce wages. Typical republican BS.

Who here agrees? I for one fail to see how it destabilizes the world. I think what destabilizes the world is $6 a gallon gas, runaway inflation that is crushing the poor, and an uncontrolled border where drugs and human trafficking flow across and immigrants are found by the truck loads dead inside because of the heat as they are smuggled across the border.

But I digress.

I think what Joe means is, the elitist one world order demands to depopulate the globe in order to save their precious natural resources and reduce carbon emissions.
Don't we have an amendment in which we can retire an elected official who cannot effectively do his job due to an infirmity? That amendment is in sore need of good use.

But I digress.

Have you seen the movie Cabin in the Woods? If they fail to reach their child sacrifice quotas (they believe) they will either incur the wrath of their dark god(s) directly or harvests the world over will fail, from the stock market on down to fields and meadows. Newsflash: primitive human sacrifice cults never went away.

Reagan/Bush initiated the New World Order thus inviting immigrants into the USA to help bust unions to reduce wages. Typical republican BS.
Trump is by far the most successful Republican President for conservatives in the history of the US.

After all, Bush and Reagan placed people on SCOTUS who either compromised with the Left or just votes left always

Trump delivers, however.

Don't we have an amendment in which we can retire an elected official who cannot effectively do his job due to an infirmity? That amendment is in sore need of good use.
That means President Harris. As scary as is that thought, you're right, though. We need to have an actual president. The worst president you can imagine (obviously Harris) is better than having not even a pretend president and the country 100% run by unelected deep state.

Trump is by far the most successful Republican President for conservatives in the history of the US.

After all, Bush and Reagan placed people on SCOTUS who either compromised with the Left or just votes left always

Trump delivers, however.
Gorsuch, who promised that the Court can't change the meaning of words and that he was a strict originalist, changed the meaning of sex (as in denial of rights based on sex) to include gender, as in denial of rights based on the choices a person makes about dressing like a woman.

Kavanaugh admitted the CDC eviction ban was unconstitutional yet allowed it to continue to expiration but forbid the CDC from renewing it. If it's unconstitutional, wasn't it his job to end it?

Kavanaugh said in the health care vaccination case that if the government gives money, even only in direct payments for services provided such as hospitals that bill Medicare, that the government can issue any rule they wish, whether or not that rule is otherwise constitutional - mandatory vaccines unconstitutional for private employers but for employers that bill Medicare they're constitutional? If the government is your customer then they can do what's unconstitutional?

Kavanaugh and Barrett both refused to block the clearly unconstitutional change in voting rules by the Pennsylvania Secretary of State, violating the Constitution's requirement that only the Legislature can set voting laws.

Barret let stand, without even consulting other Justices, the publicly, and Federally, funded Indiana University expulsion of 8 students fo refusing the vaccine even though 6 of those students had approved religious exemptions. Catholic Barrett didn't care a bit about religious freedom.

Trump's appointees are as crooked, feckless, and dishonest as are any Supreme Court Justices before them. I'm thrilled with some of their rulings over the past couple weeks but don't count on them and don't assume they're constitutionally conservative because they are not.

They, like most other Justices, vote their personal agendas, not the Constitution. It just turns out that their personal agendas align more with my personal agendas than do those of the leftist Justices.

The Court, overall is not 6-3 conservative. it is 7-2 liberal with only Thomas and Alito reliably constitutionally conservative.

Wrong. Reagan made a deal with Tip O’Neal and the Democrats for a closed border in return for a one-time amnesty for illegals already here. After the democrats got their amnesty, they reneged on the border security and employer sanctions side of the deal. Our problems can be laid at Reagan’s feet because he was a overly trusting decent man.

Forum List

Back