Biden says, get ready for food shortages

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

There's your geriatric in chief. Telling all of you. See the most of important thing the comrades need is a scapegoat. PUTIN

Been telling you to get ready for the starvation strategy for years and here it is.

Good luck and God bless you.

There's your geriatric in chief. Telling all of you. See the most of important thing the comrades need is a scapegoat. PUTIN

Been telling you to get ready for the starvation strategy for years and here it is.

Good luck and God bless you.

I do need to lose some weight.

Hoarding will be next

These are the best of times remember

So glad I'm so far away than the scum that live like scum here
1648215689540.png

Act now! Buy a decorated trash can to eat out of

They are all the rage in Venezuela.

I'm going to listen to Biden and really lower my life standards. The hell with a great standard of living

I've been too selfish and wait for the days of Hugo Chavez a commin down yonder
Now your talk'in!

Move into a small apartment and buy a bicycle to get to work.

This is how you control people, you scare them. If you scare people enough they will do anything you want to make it go away.

If you're broke, hungry, lose your home and someone says "here you can live in this shitty apartment and I'll give you a little bit of food" you'd be so grateful you wouldn't even question it.

Or if everything gets so bad and the government said "we will fix all your problems by regulating and controlling everything including your money and what you own" a lot of people would go along with it.

If you make something bad enough people will do what their told to make it easier. Get them used to shitty lives and they will be happier for it to be a tiny bit less shitty.

It isn't even half way through this presidency and look at how much they fucked up, imagine what will happen before it's over. I have no doubt their goal is to make it so they won't ever not be in charge.

Get in the pod....eat the bug cakes...take the shots...get your VR headset on...a brave new world awaits you!

The left are so blind about the tactics of their globalist/marxist overlords.

They will use the putin scapegoat to implement everything. Including the method by which 70 percent of the 100 million + were executed my marxists in the 20th century. Deliberate organized starvation.

Cost the least and now they are able to use putin as their excuse, this is what will happen and I have been saying this for years now.

And here we are.

This is how you control people, you scare them. If you scare people enough they will do anything you want to make it go away.

If you're broke, hungry, lose your home and someone says "here you can live in this shitty apartment and I'll give you a little bit of food" you'd be so grateful you wouldn't even question it.

Or if everything gets so bad and the government said "we will fix all your problems by regulating and controlling everything including your money and what you own" a lot of people would go along with it.

If you make something bad enough people will do what their told to make it easier. Get them used to shitty lives and they will be happier for it to be a tiny bit less shitty.

It isn't even half way through this presidency and look at how much they fucked up, imagine what will happen before it's over. I have no doubt their goal is to make it so they won't ever not be in charge.
The have 8 months to repent. :mad:

Forum List

Back