Biden says Americans will pay high prices for 'as long as it takes'

As a registered independent I know why disagree with both major parties and can tell you. You can tell me why you disagree with Republicans ...

Most of them are dicks.

Question “How long will the US support Ukraine if it means higher prices?”

Answer “As long as it takes”.

There is no answer. Either he gives Russia motivation to escalate or he answers the question just like he did.

Am glad you fuckers aren’t in charge.
It was Biden's reducing of U.S. oil production that emboldened the Russians in the first place. They figured with Europe depending on them for oil, they could invade with impunity.

They were right, at least as far as Europe doing anything about it.

President Joe Biden on Thursday said Americans should pay higher gas prices for 'as long as it takes' as he doubled down on blaming Russian President Vladimir Putin for the United States' domestic woes.

Biden, in a press conference wrapping up his NATO summit, addressed the high prices Americans are paying at the pump and the record high inflation facing the country even as he argued other nations have even higher prices.

And he angrily argued American is not going backwards under his presidency.

Domestic issues - abortion, gas prices, and the economy - dominated Biden's press conference.

'As long as it takes,' the president said when asked how long Americans will pay nearly $5 a gallon at the pump. The average price of gas is $4.857.

Fuckin' buffoon. I guess he's all big and bad now that he was around his virtue signaling "friends".
As long as it takes, for what?

"With all the media hype about inflation, companies may take advantage of shoppers’ inflation expectations to charge a little extra and pad their pockets. Analysis of corporate earnings calls by Business Insider and More Perfect Union reveal that food corporations such as Pepsi, Kroger, and Kellogg’s are bragging to investors about their ability to increase prices. Tyson told their investors that their “pricing actions … more than offset the higher [cost of goods].” Even Jerome Powell, chairman of the Federal Reserve, acknowledged at a Senate Banking Committee hearing Tuesday, Jan. 11, that companies are “raising prices because they can.”

Wrap your feeble mind around that. Especially the last sentence.

Now for reality. The Xiden caused record gas prices hike up delivery costs. Oil price increases hit everything from packaging to material , increasing costs more. Those increased costs get passed down the line to the consumer. So the Xiden policies causing the price hikes are the actual cause. Wrap your pea brain around those facts.

This is our subverted government at war with We, The People.

No doubt this is a cold civil war, and all salvoes are from the demented LEFT!

Either this will come to be a final dismissal of the folly of Marxist mind rot, or the fate of Winston Smith.

Fun times!

Had Trump or a Republican been elected President in ‘20, I think the gas prices in the US would still rise….. but they wouldn’t be this high. The geopolitical global events would have impacted the price. But, a Republican would not have done an egregious overreach of regulations slapped at US oil companies Biden-Harris told us in the debates and campaign they were going after the oil companies. Elections have consequences.

Most of them are dicks.

If you mean the politicians, so true of both parties. Not that you'd notice you do love your Democrats. Note you'll say no it's not then you will offer zero meaningful examples

If you mean the politicians, so true of both parties. Not that you'd notice you do love your Democrats. Note you'll say no it's not then you will offer zero meaningful examples

I've been asked to do this over and over and I have.

Just because you want to rant and rave changes nothing. I've condemned Obama endlessly. I did not vote for Biden (nor Obama or Hillary). Just because I am not beholding to either party you have to say something to make yourself feel better.

Biden says Americans will pay high prices for 'as long as it takes'​

I think what Joe meant was for as long as it takes to impeach him, throw him off Airforce One mid-flight, poison him, run him over with the Beast, or fly a kamikaze into the WH, whichever comes first, after all, it is for the good of the nation. :smoke:

Oil didn't get to $130 but it did get over $140 under Bush. What did Bush do that caused it to go that high?
Shows Show Only the Shallow

Saddam had been keeping prices lower through defying the sanctions and selling on the black market way over his assigned quota. When Dubai Dubya stopped that, OPEC took advantage of the sudden shortage. The jacked-up oil price was the ignition cause of the Great Recession, not the bankstas or sub-prime, or basically whatever you're told on the ignorant McMedia.

Shows Show Only the Shallow

Saddam had been keeping prices lower through defying the sanctions and selling on the black market way over his assigned quota. When Dubai Dubya stopped that, OPEC took advantage of the sudden shortage. The jacked-up oil price was the ignition cause of the Great Recession, not the bankstas or sub-prime, or basically whatever you're told on the ignorant McMedia.

So his stupid wasteful war was the cause........... (OPEC more than made up for Iraq oil).

President Joe Biden on Thursday said Americans should pay higher gas prices for 'as long as it takes' as he doubled down on blaming Russian President Vladimir Putin for the United States' domestic woes.

Biden, in a press conference wrapping up his NATO summit, addressed the high prices Americans are paying at the pump and the record high inflation facing the country even as he argued other nations have even higher prices.

And he angrily argued American is not going backwards under his presidency.

DomeAnd this fucking clown is supposedly on our side?ated Biden's press conference.

'As long as it takes,' the president said when asked how long Americans will pay nearly $5 a gallon at the pump. The average price of gas is $4.857.

Fuckin' buffoon. I guess he's all big and bad now that he was around his virtue signaling "friends".
And this fucking clown is on our side?

I read the gas and everything is so high b/c he shutdown the pipeline b/c of global warming, that pipeline would've been built in just a few months, when price goes up everything goes up. Just common sense.

Forum List

Back