Biden says Americans will pay high prices for 'as long as it takes'

Question “How long will the US support Ukraine if it means higher prices?”

Answer “As long as it takes”.

There is no answer. Either he gives Russia motivation to escalate or he answers the question just like he did.

Am glad you fuckers aren’t in charge.
It would be over now if we stayed out of it. It would have ended a long time ago. We are on the endless money and weapons treadmill now it seems.

I don't care. Quit trying to defend these idiots in the White House. You put them there, so take them back, ok?

When you can't defend your beliefs attacks others valid or not.

1656615987640.png

I have an idea... Let's cut the presidents pay in half along with his staffs and all of Congresses, then take a close look at their financing on the side.

*****SMILE*****

:)

When you can't defend your beliefs attacks others valid or not.

Look asshole, you idiots have somehow managed to elect the most incompetent, ineffective, weak, and stupid leaders in the history of this country. Everything they have touched so far has turned to shit.

Do you fucking understand what I'm saying, or are you that far out of the loop?

You can not defend them, you can not justify them, you can not compare them to any other administration that I've lived through, going all the way back to Truman.

Geesus Christ. Get a fucking clue already, ok?

Last edited:
President Joe Biden on Thursday said Americans should pay higher gas prices for 'as long as it takes' as he doubled down on blaming Russian President Vladimir Putin for the United States' domestic woes.

Biden, in a press conference wrapping up his NATO summit, addressed the high prices Americans are paying at the pump and the record high inflation facing the country even as he argued other nations have even higher prices.

And he angrily argued American is not going backwards under his presidency.

Domestic issues - abortion, gas prices, and the economy - dominated Biden's press conference.

'As long as it takes,' the president said when asked how long Americans will pay nearly $5 a gallon at the pump. The average price of gas is $4.857.

Biden says Americans will pay high prices for 'as long as it takes'

Fuckin' buffoon. I guess he's all big and bad now that he was around his virtue signaling "friends".
I'm happy to pay to have Putin and Russia bleed to death. Cheap in the long run.

The blame should go to Big Oil monopolizing and the same with the food industry.

Then why didn't big oil and the food industry monopolize your ass while Trump was President?

A president who was friendly to business, industry, and corporations?

Try to wrap your little mind around that.

So he’s sabotaging his own agenda… because why?
Oh, he genuinely sees Putin, and more so Russia maybe, as an existential threat. So does Romney. Putin would blackmail Germany with carbon to let them have their empire back, and then we would have bankrupted ourselves with the cold war and gop tax cuts for no gain.

Then why didn't big oil and the food industry monopolize your ass while Trump was President?

A president who was friendly to business, industry, and corporations?

Try to wrap your little mind around that.
"With all the media hype about inflation, companies may take advantage of shoppers’ inflation expectations to charge a little extra and pad their pockets. Analysis of corporate earnings calls by Business Insider and More Perfect Union reveal that food corporations such as Pepsi, Kroger, and Kellogg’s are bragging to investors about their ability to increase prices. Tyson told their investors that their “pricing actions … more than offset the higher [cost of goods].” Even Jerome Powell, chairman of the Federal Reserve, acknowledged at a Senate Banking Committee hearing Tuesday, Jan. 11, that companies are “raising prices because they can.”

Wrap your feeble mind around that. Especially the last sentence.

"With all the media hype about inflation, companies may take advantage of shoppers’ inflation expectations to charge a little extra and pad their pockets. Analysis of corporate earnings calls by Business Insider and More Perfect Union reveal that food corporations such as Pepsi, Kroger, and Kellogg’s are bragging to investors about their ability to increase prices. Tyson told their investors that their “pricing actions … more than offset the higher [cost of goods].” Even Jerome Powell, chairman of the Federal Reserve, acknowledged at a Senate Banking Committee hearing Tuesday, Jan. 11, that companies are “raising prices because they can.”

Wrap your feeble mind around that. Especially the last sentence.

LOL, another Democrat who has no idea how capitalism works.

So in capitalism, what keeps prices in check? You don't know do you? Be honest. And you're a racist

LOL, and the brainless racist Democrat can't consider drilling for oil here, you are an idiot

I'm not a Democrat and I never argued that but it sure seems like rant day.

I'm not a Democrat and I never argued that but it sure seems like rant day.

Someone who always advocates the Democrats is a Democrat, sweetie. Let's just say you aren't very bright and leave it there. Oh, and you're a racist

What did you expect, that he would announce the limits of our national willpower to Vladimir Putin?

Relax. He was saber-rattling. Anything less would have been broadcasting our weakness.

Someone who always advocates the Democrats is a Democrat, sweetie.

Probably so. It seems that many believe stating simple facts is advocating for the Democrats. I'd chuckle if not for the ramifications of what you are saying.

Probably so. It seems that many believe stating simple facts is advocating for the Democrats. I'd chuckle if not for the ramifications of what you are saying.

You remember once a couple decades ago you didn't advocate the Democrats on a different message board. Very compelling, not. And you're a racist

You remember once a couple decades ago you didn't advocate the Democrats on a different message board. Very compelling, not. And you're a racist

For so much "winning" you and many others sure seem pretty upset. LOL

Forum List

Back