Biden said he would end the Nordstream Pipeline. Other admin officials and allies admit U.S. blew it up.

^^ See? When video proof is given, lefties just ignore it and claim it doesn’t prove anything. Typical leftwing lunatic tactic.
Be honest. In that video, does Biden say anything about Hunter, Burisma or an investigation?

Just a yes or no. If you can’t answer, it’ll prove you are a liar.

Yeah, 'Don't believe your own lyin' eyes, believe what we TELL you you saw.'
Same question.

Be honest. In that video, does Biden say anything about Hunter, Burisma or an investigation?

If you can’t answer, it’s because you know I’m right.

Just a yes or no. If you can’t answer, it’ll prove you are a liar.
He specifically said he told Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was leading the investigation into Burisma.

You’re the liar claiming he didn’t threaten to pull funding if they didn’t stop the investigation.

Same question.

If you can’t answer, it’s because you know I’m right.
No, because he would have been tried for treason if he did. Remember Hunter's own CEO Bobulinski, said he was told by Biden's brother that Joe had 'plausible deniability' of the scheme. He was told in his meeting with Joe not to go into any details. Joe used U.S. tax payer dollars to bribe the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor on Hunter's tail claiming that the prosecutor was 'corrupt' when the prosecutor (Shokin) was actually investigating Burisma corruption. Now, run off to Google to get the Democrat talking points like you always do.

He specifically said he told Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was leading the investigation into Burisma.

You’re the liar claiming he didn’t threaten to pull funding if they didn’t stop the investigation.
Did Biden say anything about Hunter, Burisma or an investigation?

You know the answer. You’re a coward for not admitting it.

Then I am right when I say the video doesn’t show what was described.
It showed Biden bribing the Ukraine with American revenue to get a prosecutor who was after Hunter fired. What more do you need? I also told you that Joe had been given plausible deniability in this scheme but he profited from it according to Hunter's laptop. Did you expect him to actually admit his wrongdoing? Try flipping the script and put Trump at the center of this. Would you give Trump the same leeway? BTW truncating my whole quote is cheap and juvenile.

What more do you need?
First I need you to admit that you’re all claiming he said things that aren’t in the video.

Next, I’ll take any evidence whatsoever that Shokin was “after Hunter”.

Then, I’ll ask for the evidence that Joe Biden was profiting from anything in Ukraine.

Basically, I want you to put your money where your mouth is.

First I need you to admit that you’re all claiming he said things that aren’t in the video.

Next, I’ll take any evidence whatsoever that Shokin was “after Hunter”.

Then, I’ll ask for the evidence that Joe Biden was profiting from anything in Ukraine.

Basically, I want you to put your money where your mouth is.
Why should I? You have already shown you are willing to cut my posts to one word and lie. I gave you information and names, look them up for yourself.

Why should I? You have already shown you are willing to cut my posts to one word and lie. I gave you information and names, look them up for yourself.
I cut it to the last I’m specifically responding to.

I’ve looked it all up. That’s how I know you’re lying. Just like you lied about what Biden said.

For example, Bobulinski had nothing to do with Ukraine. He didn’t even get involved until after Biden left office.

I cut it to the last I’m specifically responding to.

I’ve looked it all up. That’s how I know you’re lying. Just like you lied about what Biden said.

For example, Bobulinski had nothing to do with Ukraine. He didn’t even get involved until after Biden left office.
Post an actual link to what you found. I never said Bobulinski dealt directly with Ukraine.

Forum List

Back