Biden said he would end the Nordstream Pipeline. Other admin officials and allies admit U.S. blew it up.

A false flag attack would have been useless if Biden hadn't opened his gab.

I wonder how long it will take for the press to ask Biden if the USA blew up those lines and what his answer will be?
  1. He could ADMIT IT. Then he could be accused of starting a war and be held accountable for a huge ecological and climatic disaster.
  2. He could DENY IT. Then be asked why then did he PROMISE to destroy the pipelines in February?
There is no good way out for the Biddum Administration.

I wonder how long it will take for the press to ask Biden if the USA blew up those lines and what his answer will be?
  1. He could ADMIT IT. Then he could be accused of starting a war and be held accountable for a huge ecological and climatic disaster.
  2. He could DENY IT. Then be asked why then did he PROMISE to destroy the pipelines in February?
There is no good way out for the Biddum Administration.
Yes, Biden fucked up again. Perhaps he should start seeking the advice of an expert...

Trump Offers Biden Administration His Services to Help Stave Off World War III​

Trump just pitched President Joe Biden and U.S. leadership to give him a chance to employ his proven negotiating tactics and skills to head off a possible significant escalation between Russia, Ukraine, and the United States. As you’ll recall, when Trump was in office, the United States — and the world — didn’t have the reasons to worry that it does now about Russian aggression, under Biden’s weak and ineffective leadership.

Lol, you represent the problem with the youth of this country.
What’s that? I’m way better informed than you losers.

The problem with the older generation is that they can’t be told they’re wrong when they just pull things out of their asses.

What’s that? I’m way better informed than you losers.

The problem with the older generation is that they can’t be told they’re wrong when they just pull things out of their asses.
Insults are the sanctuary of losers.

^^ See? When video proof is given, lefties just ignore it and claim it doesn’t prove anything. Typical leftwing lunatic tactic.
Yeah, 'Don't believe your own lyin' eyes, believe what we TELL you you saw.'

Forum List

Back