Biden said he would end the Nordstream Pipeline. Other admin officials and allies admit U.S. blew it up.

I'll need more evidence than USA Today says so.

Meanwhile, why do you think burisma was paying Hunter Biden 83,000 a month? Is it

A his skills and Leadership contributed far more to the company than $83,000.

B his connection to the then Vice President Joe Biden.

C some other reason.
People in Ukraine know Shokin was corrupt. You don’t.

Hunter Biden was given the job because his name is Hunter Biden. That’s it.

No proof.....again.

To illustrate what he called “rot in the prosecutor’s office,” Kramer cited a notorious example, known in Ukraine as the case of the “diamond prosecutors,” in which “troves of diamonds, cash and other valuables were found in the homes of two of Mr. Shokin’s subordinates, suggesting that they had been taking bribes. But the case became bogged down, with no reasons given.”

To illustrate what he called “rot in the prosecutor’s office,” Kramer cited a notorious example, known in Ukraine as the case of the “diamond prosecutors,” in which “troves of diamonds, cash and other valuables were found in the homes of two of Mr. Shokin’s subordinates, suggesting that they had been taking bribes. But the case became bogged down, with no reasons given.”
I already read that. It's a bullshit frame job. Cases usually get 'bogged down' when there is no proof. Read your own link.

Last edited:
the problem was he had none...but Xiden flew him on Air Force 2 to meet with China, and other foreign officials to get paid....that 10 percent kick back to sell off America.

I get that doesn't bother you...so long as Master Xiden keeps telling you you are just a poor victim
Can you post something from other than a right wing rag proving any of that?

I already read that. It's a bullshit frame job. Cases usually get 'bogged down' when there is no proof. Read your own link.
There’s no proof when they don’t want to find proof.

Keep reading:
Vitaliy Kasko, a former deputy prosecutor who resigned in 2016 and accused Shokin’s office of being a “hotbed of corruption,” told Bullough that he had tried and failed to get his colleagues in the prosecutor general’s office to offer proper assistance to the British inquiry in 2014. But the British investigation was eventually stymied because Ukrainian prosecutors failed to provide a court with evidence that the $23 million — the proceeds from the sale of an oil storage facility Zlochevsky owned via a shell company in the British Virgin Islands — were related to criminal abuse of office by the former natural resources minister.

New reporting from Bloomberg News this week revealed that the 2014 case against Zlochevsky “was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.”

People in Ukraine know Shokin was corrupt. You don’t.

Hunter Biden was given the job because his name is Hunter Biden. That’s it.
Damn right, but just his name wasn't what they were after. They wanted his connection to Joe Biden, and evidence is mounting that they and others got it.

There’s no proof when they don’t want to find proof.

Keep reading:
Vitaliy Kasko, a former deputy prosecutor who resigned in 2016 and accused Shokin’s office of being a “hotbed of corruption,” told Bullough that he had tried and failed to get his colleagues in the prosecutor general’s office to offer proper assistance to the British inquiry in 2014. But the British investigation was eventually stymied because Ukrainian prosecutors failed to provide a court with evidence that the $23 million — the proceeds from the sale of an oil storage facility Zlochevsky owned via a shell company in the British Virgin Islands — were related to criminal abuse of office by the former natural resources minister.

New reporting from Bloomberg News this week revealed that the 2014 case against Zlochevsky “was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.”
Yeah, that's all unprovable bullshit to cover for Biden. I told you I read your link. 'He told, they told' 'new reporting' and according to internal reports'......My God you'll believe anything!! Facts: Hunter Biden was hired for a job at Burisma he had 0 experience in. Hunter Biden was selling his father's VP influence. Joe Biden got Shokin fired during an investigation of Burisma.

What exactly did they (Burisma) get? Be very specific.
We'll have to wait until he get's indicted and offered a deal to learn that. We do know how much they paid him for whatever it was they got:

Hunter Biden’s former business partner sent him an email in 2017 saying he did not disclose on his tax returns $400,000 in income from the Ukrainian natural gas company where he sat on the board, according to a copy of the email obtained by NBC News.

The message from Eric Schwerin, then president of Rosemont Seneca Partners, says Hunter Biden would need to “amend” his 2014 returns to reflect the “unreported” income, according to the copy of the email.

“In 2014 you joined the Burisma board and we still need to amend your 2014 returns to reflect the unreported Burisma income,” says the email dated Jan. 16, 2017.

The email goes on to note that Hunter Biden, who is now the subject of a federal tax probe, netted more than $1.2 million for the year. The earnings include the $400,000 from Burisma as well as income from Rosemont Seneca Advisors and a legal firm.

If you want to say that all they got for that was Hunter Biden's name on the letterhead, go ahead and say that.

What exactly did they (Burisma) get? Be very specific.
As The New York Times reported, Hunter’s presence on the board was seen in the Ukraine as a way to cement the company’s Western pivot: “Their [Hunter Biden and others’] support allowed Burisma to create the perception that it was backed by powerful Americans at a time when Ukraine was especially dependent on aid and strategic backing from the United States and its allies, according to people who worked in Ukraine at the time.”

Yeah, that's all unprovable bullshit to cover for Biden. I told you I read your link. 'He told, they told' 'new reporting' and according to internal reports'......My God you'll believe anything!! Facts: Hunter Biden was hired for a job at Burisma he had 0 experience in. Hunter Biden was selling his father's VP influence. Joe Biden got Shokin fired during an investigation of Burisma.

Ah. So your strategy is to just ignore anything you don’t want to believe?

If you want to say that all they got for that was Hunter Biden's name on the letterhead, go ahead and say that.
But as you’ve just admitted, your belief they got more isn’t based on anything. You can’t even say what they got!

And here you said that there was evidence for it. I guess that wasn’t the case?

As The New York Times reported, Hunter’s presence on the board was seen in the Ukraine as a way to cement the company’s Western pivot: “Their [Hunter Biden and others’] support allowed Burisma to create the perception that it was backed by powerful Americans at a time when Ukraine was especially dependent on aid and strategic backing from the United States and its allies, according to people who worked in Ukraine at the time.”
Yep. Perception. That’s what they got. I agree with that.

Yep. Perception. That’s what they got. I agree with that.
Well, 'they' DO have Joe Biden on video bragging about bribing the Ukraine (with American $$ while he was VP) and getting Shokin (the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma where Biden's son worked), fired. Meanwhile you have: he said, she said, they said etc. stories.

Last edited:
But as you’ve just admitted, your belief they got more isn’t based on anything. You can’t even say what they got!

And here you said that there was evidence for it. I guess that wasn’t the case?
No, I just doubt that you would accept any evidence I gave.

I'll start thread and reveal all the evidence I can find. I notice that are unwilling to humiliate yourself by saying that you actually believe all that Burisma got was a name on the letterhead. I don't blame you.

Forum List

Back