Biden said he did not support the Green New Deal?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
lFrAniO3.jpeg

So in the debate, was it a dementia moment of flat out lie?

The Green New Deal will make the Covid lock downs look like child's play in terms of the massive debt, reduced economy, and personal liberties being violated.

But I think Joe knows this and had no desire defending it in the debate.

Instead, he will just do what all politicians do, just shrug their shoulders when confronted with the fact they lied.

The Green New Deal will make the Covid lock downs look like child's play in terms of the massive debt, reduced economy, and personal liberties being violated.
The potential for pure corruption is endless. And in the end we will get marginally better green ways of living forced on us with massive cots. Gasoline alone will most likely go up to several dollars a gallon.

O.K. Now try reading the rest of the article. Saying that the Green New Deal is a framework is not the same as saying that he will implement it as is.

He has his own plan. read the full article - after that feel free to compare Biden's plan with the Green New Deal.

Joe’s a con so naturally he doesn’t support the a Green New Deal. Just like he doesn’t support Medicare for all, college loan relief, limiting the MIC, universal basic income, stopping the wars, helping the poor...just like Dumb Don.

With so many somali’s in her district why does she need to cheat?

maybe there aren't so many as we thought and without cheating she's out of a job

O.K. Now try reading the rest of the article. Saying that the Green New Deal is a framework is not the same as saying that he will implement it as is.

He has his own plan. read the full article - after that feel free to compare Biden's plan with the Green New Deal.
The framework of the Green New Deal is the problem. Its shoddy craftsmanship.

lFrAniO3.jpeg

Biden does support the Green New Deal. He played with words during the debate by saying he supports the Biden Green New Deal and he would Implement tougher environmental laws. In the end It's the same thing, with one exception, Biden's GND will cost more.

I saw a bully who interrupted (many times with lies) Joe Biden with loud interjections which would break anyone's train of thought. If Trump's handlers allow another so called debate, the rules will need to be enforced, and microphones will need to be shut off when the speaker's time has run out.

I'm certain trump supporters will make the claim this link is fake news. Of course liars in support of trump will flock together with their dear leader.

in the 2 party system, party purity is the enemy of electoral victory

that's why Joe Biden, my friends, is a WINNER!

But I think Joe knows this and had no desire defending it in the debate.

Instead, he will just do what all politicians do, just shrug their shoulders when confronted with the fact they lied.
BUT its not the Green new deal now..... Its THE BIDEN PLAN.....

Damn, you fricken loons may need to look up the definition of "framework". What the hell is wrong with you idiots.

Damn, you fricken loons may need to look up the definition of "framework". What the hell is wrong with you idiots.

Framework:
a basic structure underlying a system, concept, or text.

So Biden agrees with the general ideas of AOC's GND, but is very different on the specifics. That means that he does not support the GND.

Is that so far beyond your comprehension?

I saw a bully who interrupted (many times with lies) Joe Biden with loud interjections which would break anyone's train of thought. If Trump's handlers allow another so called debate, the rules will need to be enforced, and microphones will need to be shut off when the speaker's time has run out.

I'm certain trump supporters will make the claim this link is fake news. Of course liars in support of trump will flock together with their dear leader.
Your so called fact checkers leave a whole lot to be desired... They wouldn't know a fact if it hit them up side the head.

lFrAniO3.jpeg

Simply upgrading infrastructure can also help green our economy.

Biden is no different than? Trump, they make up shit as they go. If the people don’t seem to like it, then just tell the voters you never said that and move on. This is what happens whe. You nominate unqualified candidates.

Forum List

Back