Biden Fund-Raising Sets Record In Debate First Hour--Supporting Polls That He Won Debate!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Mostly, the Trumped-Up organization has no campaign, subsequent 9/29/2020 compare and contrast. No appeal beyond a minority of likely voters was even attempted. That appeal is being said to include mostly neo-Nazi's. The first hour polling is below--a record hour Biden-Harris Fundraising event!

The Democrats will likely continue the debates, and maybe add-in fries! Anyone saw the munchies in the 90 minute photo-op. Chew, and Chew and Chew did happen--Chew, Chew for the Biden-Harris train!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, is actually not about foreign aid!)

There is no report of the Telemundo polling method. Univision draws a larger audience, even. So maybe 30,000 people tuned in to the Telemundo broadcast(?), maybe six?

It is widely well-known that "Essential Workers," die more from the Trump-ed Up Neo-Nazi agenda, but still show up for work. The debates were at hours when Hispanics are more likely at work--so not multi-millions of likely voters.

See Neo-Nazi Trumped-Up poster, two_iron poster: Even celebratory of the income and wealth disparities, excluding Hispanics from wealth-USA!

Where did their millions in campaign contributions go? Where is the two_iron Neo-Nazi money?

(Matt 25: 14-30, is clearly in play!)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
1601475633520.png

There is no report of the Telemundo polling method. Univision draws a larger audience, even. So maybe 30,000 people tuned in to the Telemundo broadcast(?), maybe six?

It is widely well-known that "Essential Workers," die more from the Trump-ed Up Neo-Nazi agenda, but still show up for work. The debates were at hours when Hispanics are more likely at work--so not multi-millions of likely voters.

See Neo-Nazi Trumped-Up poster, two_iron poster: Even celebratory of the income and wealth disparities, excluding Hispanics from wealth-USA!

Where did their millions in campaign contributions go? Where is the two_iron Neo-Nazi money?

Calling another poster a "Neo-Nazi" (especially with no basis whatsoever) is a violation of the forum rules.

Mostly, the Trumped-Up organization has no campaign, subsequent 9/29/2020 compare and contrast. No appeal beyond a minority of likely voters was even attempted. That appeal is being said to include mostly neo-Nazi's. The first hour polling is below--a record hour Biden-Harris Fundraising event!

The Democrats will likely continue the debates, and maybe add-in fries! Anyone saw the munchies in the 90 minute photo-op. Chew, and Chew and Chew did happen--Chew, Chew for the Biden-Harris train!

(Deut 23: 19-20, is actually not about foreign aid!)
Ah, people just feel sorry for the homeless old guy with dementia. (JOKE!)

Money, the measuring stick of politics. This is what makes the two party system so bad. Used to be the left hated money in politics. Now both sides are indebted to their masters.

Money, the measuring stick of politics. This is what makes the two party system so bad. Used to be the left hated money in politics. Now both sides are indebted to their masters.
I think the left wanted to have public funding (taxes) pay for it, but that's a loser idea. The SC said private money cannot be limited if it's spent by private people and not directly given to campaigns. Under Citizens United, I think it would be possible to require all donors be identified by name, but as you say it's doubtful either party would pass that bill if they had 51 votes

I think the left wanted to have public funding (taxes) pay for it, but that's a loser idea. The SC said private money cannot be limited if it's spent by private people and not directly given to campaigns. Under Citizens United, I think it would be possible to require all donors be identified by name, but as you say it's doubtful either party would pass that bill if they had 51 votes

The problem with not having campaign finance reform, and allowing anonymous "donations" has two pitfalls:
  1. Foreign money can be funneled into a candidate or political party coffers
  2. Plutocracy is the bane to democracy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Noted is that Telemundo reported a Twitter-type flash poll--and so would be said an outlier sample from which nothing can be generalized beyond the poll participants.

"When Telemundo announced the results of its informal survey, it deliberately pointed out that the results weren’t scientific, slightly moderating the uselessness of sharing such information in the first place."

More garbled is the transcript of the support of the Supremacist agenda: Trademark of the Trumped-Up Administration, often evoked as Neo-Nazi--torchlight parades included.

WALLACE: “Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups…”
TRUMP: “Sure…”

WALLACE: “And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha, and as we’ve seen in Portland”
TRUMP: “Sure, I’m prepared to do it, but I would say almost everything I see is from the left-wing not from the right-wing. I’m willing to do anything, I want to see peace…”
WALLACE: “Then do it, sir.”
BIDEN: “Do it, say it.”
TRUMP: “What do you want to call them? Give me a name.”
WALLACE: “White supremacists and right-wing militias”
BIDEN: “Proud Boys”
Trump: “Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what, somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left.”

"Sure," he's willing to condemn Right Wing Militias--a then prominent debate topic--but only insofar as he only asks one group of them to "Stand down," in the transcript, and to "Stand by:" As in maybe start the goose-stepping tomorrow, or a week from Tuesday!

The photography of summer shows these types of people all lethally armed. "Antifa," comparing--don't even a skyscraper loaded with cadres, even mostly just carrying around empty bottles(?)--and other types of empty packages--and with lighters!

(Like Matt 25: 14-30, outcomes do get embellished!)

"Proud Boys" The Trumped-Up seemed to understand(?), and probably most of all!

(Matt 25: 14-30, like wolf meat, ". . . .weeping and gnashing of teeth!")

Noted is that Telemundo reported a Twitter-type flash poll--and so would be said an outlier sample from which nothing can be generalized beyond the poll participants.

"When Telemundo announced the results of its informal survey, it deliberately pointed out that the results weren’t scientific, slightly moderating the uselessness of sharing such information in the first place."

More garbled is the transcript of the support of the Supremacist agenda: Trademark of the Trumped-Up Administration, often evoked as Neo-Nazi--torchlight parades included.

WALLACE: “Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups…”
TRUMP: “Sure…”

WALLACE: “And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha, and as we’ve seen in Portland”
TRUMP: “Sure, I’m prepared to do it, but I would say almost everything I see is from the left-wing not from the right-wing. I’m willing to do anything, I want to see peace…”
WALLACE: “Then do it, sir.”
BIDEN: “Do it, say it.”
TRUMP: “What do you want to call them? Give me a name.”
WALLACE: “White supremacists and right-wing militias”
BIDEN: “Proud Boys”
Trump: “Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what, somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left.”

"Sure," he's willing to condemn Right Wing Militias--a then prominent debate topic--but only insofar as he only asks one group of them to "Stand down," in the transcript, and to "Stand by:" As in maybe start the goose-stepping tomorrow, or a week from Tuesday!

The photography of summer shows these types of people all lethally armed. "Antifa," comparing--don't even a skyscraper loaded with cadres, even mostly just carrying around empty bottles(?)--and other types of empty packages--and with lighters!

(Like Matt 25: 14-30, outcomes do get embellished!)

You post seems to be making a pretzel out of you. Lol!

In addition to all of the SCIENTIFIC polls done on the debate that showed Trump lost, this sends a clear message about Americans take on how the debate went.

In addition to all of the SCIENTIFIC polls done on the debate that showed Trump lost, this sends a clear message about Americans take on how the debate went.

Was that $3.8 mil paid in Chinese Yuan?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Forum List

Back