Second video released alleging evidence of cash-for-votes scheme in Ilhan Omar’s district

Democrats are onboard with the downfall and destruction of white America
She will be seen as a hero. Millions of Trump ballots could be compromised, yet the media will never give it the light of day.
There will be no convictions on this.

However, I have little doubt a few token Right Wingers will be found and crucified in the media for a handful of ballots.
It's what we've passively allowed. An endorsement of sorts.

It seems everyday we are hearing of voter fraud. 70,000 fraudulent votes were cast in a county in Texas and surprise they were also democRats. Mail in ballots open more ways of fraud than any other means. Just ask your self which party has no morals, butchers new born, and tries to kill God and supports main in ballots. Almost 4 years and still none of the players involved in federal crimes, all democRats have seen one day behind bars. It will take a revolution and the building of gallows to see justice.

It seems everyday we are hearing of voter fraud. 70,000 fraudulent votes were cast in a county in Texas and surprise they were also democRats. Mail in ballots open more ways of fraud than any other means. Just ask your self which party has no morals, butchers new born, and tries to kill God and supports main in ballots. Almost 4 years and still none of the players involved in federal crimes, all democRats have seen one day behind bars. It will take a revolution and the building of gallows to see justice.
Actually, that situation (which is obviously occurring in DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED precincts) brings up an interesting question which can be brought before the SCOTUS...

The Democrats mixed those ballots in with the legitimate ballots, making it impossible to identify the fraudulent ones...

But in doing so, it also made it impossible to identify the LEGITIMATE ones!!!

So now they don't have ANY ballots that they can pick out and identify as legitimate!!!

If no ballots can be identified as being legitimate (and legal), can ALL of them be disqualified???

We still waiting on De
I see this fake thread is still alive.

How is it fake, specifically?

We still waiting on Debbiedowner to put something behind her parroting? It's not going to happen, but I welcome it, just cuz that's the kind of guy I am.

Why do PROGS do so much talking with nothing behind it? Same useless general statements no matter the subject?

We still waiting on De

We still waiting on Debbiedowner to put something behind her parroting? It's not going to happen, but I welcome it, just cuz that's the kind of guy I am.

Why do PROGS do so much talking with nothing behind it? Same useless general statements no matter the subject?

Debbiedowner has work to do unlike you trumpturds that live in your moms basement and only come up for air when you smell your mom cooking. Moderate republican never trumper here and veterans against trump turd.

BTW
Betting sites

Put that white loving whore in jail.......she loves the white man.....I don't hear the dems call her coon, House N*gger, massa lover, Oreo, Uncle Tom, ect

We still waiting on De

Debbiedowner has work to do unlike you trumpturds that live in your moms basement and only come up for air when you smell your mom cooking. Moderate republican never trumper here and veterans against trump turd.

BTW
Betting sites

Sure sounds neat. You could be Biden's speech writer.

We still waiting on De

BTW
Betting sites

Yet you had time to postand call it fake and then reply to me with bullshit.

You liberals are so full of shit. Its so easy to call you on your bullshit.

Forum List

Back