Biden response regarding SCOTUS opinion on abortion

I would say there is a problem with the Bishop that makes that decision. All organizations on the planet would be considered illegitimate if they had to be perfect. So, that wouldn't be a criteria.

Catholics leave no room on abortion. It isn't as dumbed down as being perfect, and Catholics never claimed to be perfect that's why even the Pope takes confession.

The democrats broke the law by leaking information about SCOTUS ramblings. But is President Biden upset the law was broken by leaking it? No. He is simply upset about what was leaked. In fact, this is how democrats routinely act and promote future law breaking if it aids their cause.

Catholics leave no room on abortion. It isn't as dumbed down as being perfect, and Catholics never claimed to be perfect that's why even the Pope takes confession.
I thought Catholics are taught that the Pope is infallible.

Biden is undermining the Supreme Court and is in violation of his oath of office. This is yet more grounds for impeachment.

That said, who really wrote his statement? I suspect Pelosi.

The fascists only hope in the upcoming midterm elections is to compromise the integrity of the Supreme Court and galvanize their base by claiming abortion will be outlawed when in fact all such a proposed opinion would do is turn it over to the states to decide, where it should have been and was all along! The court in 1971 breached states rights when they forced the 30 states that did not legalize abortion to capitulate to judicial legislation which is contrary to the separation of powers.
dont u mean the Court in 73, not 71?

roe v wade was 73

I thought Catholics are taught that the Pope is infallible.
people believe the goofiest things about Catholics and their Church

we don't say the pope is infallible... Pope F is proof that we could never say that

In fact, the real Catholic Church is the SSPX

the novus ordo is the one in schism IMO

Yeah, Biden is a 'devout Catholic'.... :p
There's no LIE a Democrat won't tell. Pelosi stated that the Catholic church has only been against abortion for the past 50 years. The Catholic church corrected Pelosi noting the church has been against abortion for 1,800 years. Wait for it...Pelosi then claimed the church was wrong, it's only been 50 years. :auiqs.jpg:

they are automatically excommunicated

self-excommunicated
That's not excommunicated. But, they do stray and hopefully can come back. I have little hope for my own daughter. She is so far gone over abortion and condemns God for it all. Some people are controlled by their emotions and not their brains. Satan exploits this.

Sorry bout that,

1. Life for the living, is all we know, quenching a life before it can take the first breath, is self condemning of all life. *indeed love thyself, love the child.*
2. And a single life is precious, and has great value in and of itself.
3. Each life is unique, and diverse, in how it blossoms into a person that each become.
4. So to murder a baby is perhaps the lowest form of human beings choices.
5. For 50 years now the highest court the *SC*, in USA has turned its back on the unborn, making it no longer the *LAW of the LAND*.
6. Dismantling *RvW* does not protect the unborn entirely, but does better their chances for the *FIRST BREATH*
7. *Life*, is to be celebrated, not cast aside, a baby no matter how the baby was conceived deserves to have a chance to *LIVE*
8. Adoption, set out in a floating basket on the marsh, at least give the baby a chance, to *LIVE*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
That's not excommunicated. But, they do stray and hopefully can come back. I have little hope for my own daughter. She is so far gone over abortion and condemns God for it all. Some people are controlled by their emotions and not their brains. Satan exploits this.
so true... I'll pray for your daughter.. she's pro abortion? yikes!

but yeh, it is called a latae sententiae excommunication

any Catholic in mortal sin is essentially excommunicated which means you cannot receive Holy Communion (which is actually Jesus Himself) until you go to confession and mmake a firm purpose of amendment (meaning you will try hard not to ever do it again)

There's no LIE a Democrat won't tell. Pelosi stated that the Catholic church has only been against abortion for the past 50 years. The Catholic church corrected Pelosi noting the church has been against abortion for 1,800 years. Wait for it...Pelosi then claimed the church was wrong, it's only been 50 years. :auiqs.jpg:
see how arrogant these bastards are!

they think they know better than a Church that has been around since Christ walked the earth...

that b**** calls herself a Catholic

I guess i shouldn't use such words but I am fed up with their evil

so true... I'll pray for your daughter.. she's pro abortion? yikes!

but yeh, it is called a latae sententiae excommunication

any Catholic in mortal sin is essentially excommunicated which means you cannot receive Holy Communion (which is actually Jesus Himself) until you go to confession and mmake a firm purpose of amendment (meaning you will try hard not to ever do it again)
In our Church (LDS) once excommunicated, it usually takes several years before we rebaptize based on the sin and how the person is progressing with his repentance, They are supposed to attend Church every week while going through the process. But, cannot partake of the sacraments or have any lay-calling in the Church or give prayers in Church activities.

i believe NY had abortion before R v W... 1968 or 1970
20+ states approved abortion procedures prior to R v W. The Pro Choice faction focused on a false and misleading narrative that abortion was not legal and women were forced into seedy back alley’s to obtain one, furthermore that a women should be able to obtain an abortion on demand. What few will acknowledge is that abortions were actually conducted within states where abortion was not legal.

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden is not Christian.
2. Never was never will be.
3. Pure trash as far as humanity goes.
4. He is the lowest person to ever steal an election.
5. Verging on being equal to Judist Iscariot.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Like most career politicians, Biden is a sociopath. The only thing important or real to him are his desires.

The democrats broke the law by leaking information about SCOTUS ramblings. But is President Biden upset the law was broken by leaking it? No. He is simply upset about what was leaked. In fact, this is how democrats routinely act and promote future law breaking if it aids their cause.

Was what was leaked accurate? Who knows, and more importantly, who cares if you are a democrat. After all, you are desperate to try and drum up votes any way you can.

Here is what Diaper Joe said, or I should say, what he was told to say

"We do not know whether this draft is genuine, or whether it reflects the final decision of the Court,” Biden said in his statement. “With that critical caveat, I want to be clear on three points about the cases before the Supreme Court."

At least he admits that he is speaking about something that may or may not have validity, but to hell with it, now is the time to drum up votes!

"If the Court does overturn Roe, it will fall on our nation’s elected officials at all levels of government to protect a woman’s right to choose. And it will fall on voters to elect pro-choice officials this November. At the federal level, we will need more pro-choice Senators and a pro-choice majority in the House to adopt legislation that codifies Roe, which I will work to pass and sign into law.”

This is the nightmare scenario for democrats. Do we want voters to have any influence over this issue or just the 9 stooges appointed by the head of a political partisan hack?

So what is the will of the voters on the issue?

If you ask most American if they favor a ban on all abortions, you will get your arse handed to you. In cases, such as risking the life of the mother, most agree there are times it should be allowed

However, if you ask Americans if more restrictions should be imposed, such as on late term abortions or children getting abortions without their parents consent, they you should also get your arse handed to you by voters

According to a new Marist poll out today, more than three-quarters of Americans support significant restrictions on abortion, including a majority of Americans who describe themselves as pro-choice.

This is what terrifies democrats, democracy in action!!!
Joe plays the blame game as he mumbles along. Typical.

Forum List

Back