Biden: Republicans Will Impeach Me If They Win

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

4 Nov 20232 ~~ By Solange Reyner

President Joe Biden on Thursday warned that Republicans will seek to impeach him if they win the House majority next week.
“I’m already being told if they win back the House and Senate, they’re going to impeach me,” Biden told a crowd at MiraCosta College near San Diego, California, while stumping for the reelection of Rep. Mike Levin. “I don’t know what the hell they’re going to impeach me for.”
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced five articles of impeachment against Biden. Ten House Republicans have either introduced or sponsored 21 articles of impeachment against Biden and his top officials, according to the The New York Times.

Commentary:
Indeed, there's a hundred good reasons to impeach The Big Guy. But I think a better strategy would be to repeatedly demand that he be removed under the 25th Amendment. Of course there's no way te DNC Party headquarters would allow that...unless Kamaltoe Harris resigned and was replaced with someone who had a chance of being *elected* President.
Although it may be a great idea. the consequences' may be worse than the cure.
With a majority in both House's of Congress Joe Biden will become ineffective and just a lame duck. He would only do much more than drool on and sign EOs.
Then again you reap what you sow!
Maoist Democrats went all in with repeated impeachments on Trump regardless of how trivial, then seeing this come around to you should be no surprise, but not practicable.

I would rather see a Republican Congress bury the President in good, if not excellent legislation and force him to Veto it all. Literally build his political coffin out of vetoed legislation. Simple, smart, and single-issue bills without the attached pork and bullshit that even the Dems will be hard pressed to vote against for fear of their constituents.

I would rather see a Republican Congress bury the President in good, if not excellent legislation and force him to Veto it all. Literally build his political coffin out of vetoed legislation. Simple, smart, and single-issue bills without the attached pork and bullshit that even the Dems will be hard pressed to vote against for fear of their constituents.

It's never happened in the past and won't now.

President Joe Biden on Thursday warned that Republicans will seek to impeach him if they win the House majority next week.
“I’m already being told if they win back the House and Senate, they’re going to impeach me,” Biden told a crowd at MiraCosta College near San Diego, California, while stumping for the reelection of Rep. Mike Levin. “I don’t know what the hell they’re going to impeach me for.”
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced five articles of impeachment against Biden. Ten House Republicans have either introduced or sponsored 21 articles of impeachment against Biden and his top officials, according to the The New York Times.

Commentary:
Indeed, there's a hundred good reasons to impeach The Big Guy. But I think a better strategy would be to repeatedly demand that he be removed under the 25th Amendment. Of course there's no way te DNC Party headquarters would allow that...unless Kamaltoe Harris resigned and was replaced with someone who had a chance of being *elected* President.
With a majority in both House's of Congress Joe Biden will become ineffective and just a lame duck. He would only do much more than drool on and sign EOs.
Maoist Democrats went all in with repeated impeachments on Trump regardless of how trivial, then seeing this come around to you should be no surprise, but not practicable.
He should be more worried about the 25th.

even dems would support that

Commentary:
Good God. I sure hope so.

maxine.jpg

Dems lied and said they would not impeach Trump because they didnt want to energize the Red base.

Pubs should keep that quiet for a few days.

Dems are trying so hard to energize their base.

Commentary:
Breaking News! Bidet Endorses GOP!

Forum List

Back