Biden Relying On ‘Diplomatic Measures’ To Evacuate Americans From Afghanistan

The WH office of protocols gave Obama bad advice just like they gave Bush bad advice and had him kissing and holding hands with Abdullah. Thank God Abdullah is a gentleman. Those idiot even claimed the Saudis hated the color green.. even though their flag is green.
Obama was poorly educated. Bush was poorly educated. Neither, in a just world would of been elected president.

Obama was poorly educated. Bush was poorly educated. Neither, in a just world would of been elected president.

Obama wasn't poorly educated.. Nobody kisses Abdullah not even on his hand. Obama was showing respect for an older leader and Bush in his awkward was was showing friendship.

Then you should not have voted for Trump...

The biggest piece-of-$hit liar in the entire history of the US Presidency...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-lies-false-presidency-b1790285.html
909965B0-DBCA-4FAC-85FF-844DF7A22C8D.jpeg

We don’t have jobs here in the USA? Not enough money in the Universe to get me to take a job outside the USA.

I’m 47 years old and still have never found a need, want, or desire to experience anything outside the borders of the United States.
Don't get me wrong, I with you on everything you say. But, I have/had friends who's jobs took them out of the US

Obama wasn't poorly educated.. Nobody kisses Abdullah not even on his hand. Obama was showing respect for an older leader and Bush in his awkward was was showing friendship.
If Obama was not poorly educated, why did he not recognize the WH Protocols were wrong, as you said?

Why was he not smart enough to double check the protocols?

If Obama was not poorly educated, why did he not recognize the WH Protocols were wrong, as you said?

Why was he not smart enough to double check the protocols?

He'd probably never met any of the Sudeiri Seven and most of the pundits on KSA have either have never been there at all or were only there overnight.

Then list these lies. All of them. Then we’ll make you choke on Xiden’s much much longer list of lies. A UK publication trying to claim an American lied. Bottom of the barrel.
Duck, dodge, twist and squirm all you like, little Rumpian interference-runner... doesn't change the fact that your boy is The Biggest Liar...

"The election of 2020 was stolen from me." - the mother of all lies in American election history... the lying, traitorous phukk.
Yet, the evidence is overwhelming that there should be an investigation. You can not break election laws and call it a legal election.

I actually thought you had something we could talk about.

In Pennsylvania, Article 2, section 1, clause 2 was violated. That alone is enough to stop any election, if Justice is to be upheld in the United States of America.

We could always send 110,000 troops back into Afghanistan, at a cost of $350 million / day.
To save American citizens, why not? And it wouldn’t have to be the amount you hyper ventilate about either…Just face it, you don’t care if Americans are tortured and killed.

Yet, the evidence is overwhelming that there should be an investigation. You can not break election laws and call it a legal election.

I actually thought you had something we could talk about.

In Pennsylvania, Article 2, section 1, clause 2 was violated. That alone is enough to stop any election, if Justice is to be upheld in the United States of America.
Look, loser... the election of 2020 is (a) over and (b) certified.

Your loser-clones in Arizona have been dicking around with their half-a$$ed so-called "audit" and haven't found $hit...

Otherwise, they would have been all over the media with it, eons ago...

And why didn't your Orange Baboon-God throw some of the money he's raised into the pot to help offset the cost of that "audit" ?

Why?

Because he (a) knew that his Big Lie is bull$hit and (b) knew that it was a Losing Cause.

There were more than sixty (60) court cases filed by Rumpian lawyers and allies and NONE of them got any traction.

And that with Republican (and even Rumpian-appointed) judges and Supreme Court Justices who found the cases to be without merit.

Most of 'em were laughed out of court.

In NO circumstance you can point to, were there irregularities in sufficient volume to make the slightest difference whatsoever in the final outcome.

That makes any occasional so-called 'irregularity' statistically insignificant and doesn't change jack-$hit with respect to the election of 2020.

You can change any election law that you like in any place where you have the political power to do so.

But you cannot time-travel nor engage in the sort of perverse post-facto election-reversal orgasmic fantasy that so many of you are diddling-around with.

You lost.

Your dog-boy lost.

Next time, do better in convincing people with your ideas and get more of them to vote for you, rather than the whiny-bitch tactics you're using nowadays.

Last edited:
Trump signed the terms of surrender to the Taliban in February 2020. A plan that hand no provisions for getting anyone out. A plan with a May 1, 2021 deadline, with no input from the Afghan government. A plan that released 5000 Taliban, and ISIS prisoners.

Biden, extended that deadline to August 31, 2021, got out 125,000 people, including most Americans, that wanted to get out. Any Americans still there, have known since February 2020, they should get out. That's 18 months. Biden announced during his campaign he would be ending the war. Any American that is still in Afghanistan, is there because they chose not to leave. There are no stranded Americans in Afghanistan.

Everything Trump touches, turns into shit. Afghanistan was no different to his genius deal making skills.
Trump signed the terms of surrender to the Taliban in February 2020.

That lie is still not working. Get new lies.

Your loser-clones in Arizona have been dicking around with their half-a$$ed so-called "audit" and haven't found $hit...

And why didn't your Orange Baboon-God throw some of the money he's raised into the pot to help offset the cost of that "audit" ?

Why?

Because he (a) knew that his Big Lie is bull$hit and (b) knew that it was a Losing Cause.

There were more than sixty (60) court cases filed by Rumpian lawyers and allies and NONE of them got any traction.

And that with Republican (and even Rumpian-appointed) judges and Supreme Court Justices who found the cases to be without merit.

In NO circumstance you can point to, were there irregularities in sufficient volume to make the slightest difference whatsoever in the final outcome.

That makes any occasional so-called 'irregularity' statistically insignificant and doesn't change jack-$hit with respect to the election of 2020.

You can change any election law that you like in any place where you have the political power to do so.

But you cannot time-travel nor engage in the sort of perverse post-facto election-reversal orgasmic fantasy that so many of you are diddling-around with.

You lost.

Your dog-boy lost.

Next time, do better in convincing people with your ideas and get more of them to vote for you, rather than the whiny-bitch tactics you're using nowadays.
You said you could state a lie, I refuted your lie, just because you ignore the fact I presented does not change the fact that the fact is a fact.

Yes, we all know the history of the Democrat party, and how over our history they have used the courts and the power of government to thwart the will of the people. This is another chapter in your repressive tyrannical history.

A shame you did not engage. I asked to present one lie of Trumps, and you can not refute the one fact I posted.

Article 2, section 1, clause 2 of the constitution was violated by the Democrats in Pennsylvania. Hence, Trump did not lie.

Why?

You lost.

Your dog-boy lost.

You sound just like a Nazi.

The Mujahideen under tribal leadership is a different beast than the Taliban run by a centralized governing body. I agree in that post removal of the Talibans influence, extermination of Bin Laden, we had no business attempting to establish a government in a country with deep roots in tribal society. The maintenance of intelligence and accompanying support infrastructure by the US and our allies made sense.

Forum List

Back