Biden Relying On ‘Diplomatic Measures’ To Evacuate Americans From Afghanistan

This dribble never ends. The facts remain, prior to Cabbage Patch and His handlers changing the script US forces were substantially reduced, US and Allied air superiority controlled the sky’s, drones, surveillance capabilities remained in tact, Afghan troops were holding their own. Allied forces outnumbered US group forces 7-8 to 1. The orderly withdrawal mechanism remained intact as long that the Taliban complied with Doha. So when did the game change? once Cabbage Patch doll and his handlers took control on Inauguration Day, which if you check the facts rather than the dribble spewing from CNN and the white house clearly disclosed. Regardless of being advised otherwise he set a date and withdrew all capacity to hold the Taliban in check. The military did what they were told. As for American’s and assets left behind Uncle Joe will do exactly as his handlers tell him to do. The smartest vegetable in the patch, Uncle Joe, is nothing more than a diversion shielding the identity of the puppet master(s).

Clearly your sick hatred overrules your common-sense.
Your name fits.
You feed off of roadkill.
You are the lowest of lows.
Throw rocks at me all you like, Princess... but you've done nothing to refute the UK publication's (Washington Post's) tally of Rump's lies.

Actually, you should educate yourself and quit voting according to what a newsrag in the United Kingdom states.

You really vote because of what you read in the Independent, talk about ignorance.
You are such a frigging lightweight... dealing with you is really like shooting fish in a barrel...

The UK piece drew heavily from an earlier and well-circulated piece from the Washington Post...

Which, in turn, drew from a nonprofit fact-checking organization...

I used the UK site on this thread because WoPo is a pay-site...

As to voting based on what a foreign media sources writes...

Like I said... you're such a frigging lightweight, that it's no contents... you lose...

There is a considerable collection of my content on this board which directly contradicts your ridiculous assertion...

I voted against Rump because he is a delusional and arrogant strongman-wannabe and an existential danger to American representative democracy...

Nice try, pi$$ant...

Next batter, please...

You are such a frigging lightweight... dealing with you is really like shooting fish in a barrel...

The UK piece drew heavily from an earlier and well-circulated piece from the Washington Post...

Which, in turn, drew from a nonprofit fact-checking organization...

I used the UK site on this thread because WoPo is a pay-site...

As to voting based on what a foreign media sources writes...

Like I said... you're such a frigging lightweight, that it's no contents... you lose...

There is a considerable collection of my content on this board which directly contradicts your ridiculous assertion...

I voted against Rump because he is a delusional and arrogant strongman-wannabe and an existential danger to American representative democracy...

Nice try, pi$$ant...

Next batter, please...
You drew a card from the deck of google as if that is the truth. Nothing more. Your knowledge beyond a google search, is zero.

There are no facts in that article. There is not one fact that proves anything Trump stated is lie. Hell, the article starts by backtracking stating "falsehoods".

Trump signed the terms of surrender to the Taliban in February 2020. A plan that hand no provisions for getting anyone out. A plan with a May 1, 2021 deadline, with no input from the Afghan government. A plan that released 5000 Taliban, and ISIS prisoners.

Biden, extended that deadline to August 31, 2021, got out 125,000 people, including most Americans, that wanted to get out. Any Americans still there, have known since February 2020, they should get out. That's 18 months. Biden announced during his campaign he would be ending the war. Any American that is still in Afghanistan, is there because they chose not to leave. There are no stranded Americans in Afghanistan.

Everything Trump touches, turns into shit. Afghanistan was no different to his genius deal making skills.
Pathetic. Trump has nothing to do with this moron. This is all on Xiden who wanted a photo op for 9/11. No stranded Americans? Go tell their families that. Your life span would go down to seconds but no great loss there.

Throw rocks at me all you like, Princess... but you've done nothing to refute the UK publication's (Washington Post's) tally of Rump's lies.
Then list these lies. All of them. Then we’ll make you choke on Xiden’s much much longer list of lies. A UK publication trying to claim an American lied. Bottom of the barrel.

Democrat Diplomacy:

1630970863509.png

employment
We don’t have jobs here in the USA? Not enough money in the Universe to get me to take a job outside the USA.

Because as of yet, we are free, the American Marxists have yet to gain complete control
I’m 47 years old and still have never found a need, want, or desire to experience anything outside the borders of the United States.

This dribble never ends. The facts remain, prior to Cabbage Patch and His handlers changing the script US forces were substantially reduced, US and Allied air superiority controlled the sky’s, drones, surveillance capabilities remained in tact, Afghan troops were holding their own. Allied forces outnumbered US group forces 7-8 to 1. The orderly withdrawal mechanism remained intact as long that the Taliban complied with Doha. So when did the game change? once Cabbage Patch doll and his handlers took control on Inauguration Day, which if you check the facts rather than the dribble spewing from CNN and the white house clearly disclosed. Regardless of being advised otherwise he set a date and withdrew all capacity to hold the Taliban in check. The military did what they were told. As for American’s and assets left behind Uncle Joe will do exactly as his handlers tell him to do. The smartest vegetable in the patch, Uncle Joe, is nothing more than a diversion shielding the identity of the puppet master(s).

Our ambitions in Afghanistan were dumb to begin with. We should have gotten out long ago.

We have armed every faction in Afghanistan since 1979.

I know the military is angry, but they knew this was a fool's errand for more than a decade.

This is really stupid.. Do you know anything at all about Salman or Fahd or Abdullah or their track record?

Well, we certainly know enough about Obama. If I need anything on Salman, Fahd or Abdullah, you can be my go to person.

Well, we certainly know enough about Obama. If I need anything on Salman, Fahd or Abdullah, you can be my go to person.

The WH office of protocols gave Obama bad advice just like they gave Bush bad advice and had him kissing and holding hands with Abdullah. Thank God Abdullah is a gentleman. Those idiot even claimed the Saudis hated the color green.. even though their flag is green.

I’m 47 years old and still have never found a need, want, or desire to experience anything outside the borders of the United States.
I found employment in Brazil, Argentina, Spain, England, and Canada.

In all four countries, they could not service their Nuclear Power Plants without me. Foreign countries found a need for me.

If you are satisfied, that is fine, I was satisfied as well, with no desire to travel before I worked abroad. Now, I wish I had the money to go where I want whenever I want, and more importantly I wish all those countries were safe for me to travel to.

In Argentina, I experienced a singer, dressed in costumes or attire from 1900's singing the most beautiful songs. This was at a small restuarant just about at the edge of nowhere. Absolutely a beautiful experience I am sure would be almost impossible to repeat.

Spain, you will never know the beauty, of the country, of the history, of the architecture, of the hospitality, traditions, and culture. It about impossible to describe.

But hey, what you dont know, you will never miss, but believe, there is much to miss by simply staying in the USA.

One great lesson I learned, is although we are not the best we can be, we are better than all the rest.

Forum List

Back