Biden Relying On ‘Diplomatic Measures’ To Evacuate Americans From Afghanistan

But the Democrats claimed everyone got out that wanted out
You sure about that?

I seem to remember that Old Joe's final pronouncement on the subject said that they did NOT get everyone out that wanted out.

That was certainly the goal... and they kept-up the pretense as long as they could... but the final assessment was a bit more honest.

-----------

And, while we're at it...

Given that we now have zero boots-on-the-ground, and zero air-assets nearby...

Just what is it that Old Joe and Company are supposed to do now, other than to negotiate?

Re-launch the war?

Launch a rescue mission sure to get the stranded people slaughtered?

No... I don't think so.

You sure about that?

I seem to remember that Old Joe's final pronouncement on the subject said that they did NOT get everyone out that wanted out.

That was certainly the goal... and they kept-up the pretense as long as they could... but the final assessment was a bit more honest.

-----------

Just what is it that Old Joe and Company are supposed to do now, other than to negotiate?

Re-launch the war?

No... I don't think so.

Trump signed the terms of surrender to the Taliban in February 2020. A plan that hand no provisions for getting anyone out. A plan with a May 1, 2021 deadline, with no input from the Afghan government. A plan that released 5000 Taliban, and ISIS prisoners.

Biden, extended that deadline to August 31, 2021, got out 125,000 people, including most Americans, that wanted to get out. Any Americans still there, have known since February 2020, they should get out. That's 18 months. Biden announced during his campaign he would be ending the war. Any American that is still in Afghanistan, is there because they chose not to leave. There are no stranded Americans in Afghanistan.

Everything Trump touches, turns into shit. Afghanistan was no different to his genius deal making skills.

There’s one thing terrorists are known for: diplomacy.
It means only one thing: Ransoms will be paid.

Worst
President
Ever

It's becoming common knowledge that the State Department is the primary cause of delays.
For some crazy reason the Biden Adm is preventing these American citizens from coming to the United States.
I heard rumors that Biden was preventing Christians from getting to the airport in Kabul.
Biden is a traitor.

You sure about that?

-----------

Re-launch the war?

No... I don't think so.
The Democrats were forced to admit they left people behind. We do not need liars as politicians.

What should we have done after we found out that the Democrat President lied to about leaving US citizens behind enemy lines?

Begin impeachment hearings, 24 hours a day.

Militarily;
Land two Special Forces Groups.
Send in the 82nd Airborne
Send in the 2nd Recon Battalionn
Send in the Navy Seals

Tell the Taliban to lay down their weapons, kill all that don't

As punishment for their actions, we declare the airport US property until the end of eternity.

End of story

It might end with diplomacy, just not how Biden thinks. China will step in, offer aid or whatever the US is offering, broker a deal to get 100 Americans out plus all other abandoned westerners. They could slap Biden in the face and he'd have to thank them for it. If Biden lied about the number of Americans abandoned any harm that came to them would be more humiliation and failure. It would further the rift between us and our Allies as well.

Trump signed the terms of surrender to the Taliban in February 2020. A plan that hand no provisions for getting anyone out. A plan with a May 1, 2021 deadline, with no input from the Afghan government. A plan that released 5000 Taliban, and ISIS prisoners.

Biden, extended that deadline to August 31, 2021, got out 125,000 people, including most Americans, that wanted to get out. Any Americans still there, have known since February 2020, they should get out. That's 18 months. Biden announced during his campaign he would be ending the war. Any American that is still in Afghanistan, is there because they chose not to leave. There are no stranded Americans in Afghanistan.

Everything Trump touches, turns into shit. Afghanistan was no different to his genius deal making skills.
Liar. The withdrawal agreement required Taliban have a peace agreement with the Afghanistan government. That never happened.
But Joe ignored it because he set an arbitrary date he wanted.

You sure about that?

-----------

Re-launch the war?

No... I don't think so.
Unfortunately, those options are probably off the table now, since the Taliban now has one of the best-armed militaries in the world, thanks to the Fucktard....

Forum List

Back