Biden regime refuses to confirm record number of kids in cages at the border

There are over 3,200 children being kept in cages at the border. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez observed first-person that these facilities require children to drink water from the toilets. This is despicable, and the secretive Biden regime refuses to even confirm that it's happening.

They have NO PLAN to stop this barbaric practice.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki refused Tuesday to confirm reports that the number of detained unaccompanied minors at the border had tripled since Biden became president.

I’m not going to confirm numbers from here,” Psaki said during the White House press briefing. “Obviously, the Department of Homeland Security and others are–oversee the programs and the engagements that happen at the border.

Psaki was repeatedly questioned about the number of unattended minors in custody by the border control as reporters noted that the numbers had tripled just in the last two weeks to over 3,200 — more children held in detention centers at a single time than during President Donald Trump’s presidency.

Both President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris strongly condemned such facilities during the 2020 presidential campaign, accusing former President Donald Trump of putting children and “babies in cages.”

“Jen, why won’t you confirm that number?” one reporter asked. “That’s a very important number.”

Psaki repeatedly referred reporters to the Department of Homeland Security.

“But we’ve talked to them, Jen,” the reporter replied. “They won’t confirm the numbers.”

“I would encourage you to go back to them and ask them again,” Psaki replied. “We’re not going to confirm them are from the White House. It’s not our program.”

The White House is tracking the numbers of kids at the border, as they repeatedly deny that there is a crisis taking place on their watch.

“Look, I don’t think we need to sit here and put new labels on what we have already conveyed is challenging,” Psaki said, when asked if the numbers at the border had reached the level of a crisis.

She said the detained children would be moved “as quickly as possible” from the Border Patrol facilities to shelters where they could have educational resources, health resources, mental health resources, and legal aid.

Psaki told reporters that they would open up the migrant facilities in the future to reporters to see the centers personally.

“We’re committed to doing that,” she said, but added she did not have a timeline for when that would be.
I wish yous guys could get yer story together. One of yous says that they are in cages another one of yous says that they are running lose all over the countryside sick with the fake pandemic..
And some say 'Stop them!' While others are screaming 'Don't lock them up!'

Face it, Joe can't win with these folks, no matter what he does. Get used to it.
They allow a certain amount and Trump allowed a certain amount it is just the Trumpet's screaming about the fact that Joe is doing what Trump did, but it is Joe doing it.

There are over 3,200 children being kept in cages at the border. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez observed first-person that these facilities require children to drink water from the toilets. This is despicable, and the secretive Biden regime refuses to even confirm that it's happening.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki refused Tuesday to confirm reports that the number of detained unaccompanied minors at the border had tripled since Biden became president.

I’m not going to confirm numbers from here,” Psaki said during the White House press briefing. “Obviously, the Department of Homeland Security and others are–oversee the programs and the engagements that happen at the border.

Psaki was repeatedly questioned about the number of unattended minors in custody by the border control as reporters noted that the numbers had tripled just in the last two weeks to over 3,200 — more children held in detention centers at a single time than during President Donald Trump’s presidency.

Both President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris strongly condemned such facilities during the 2020 presidential campaign, accusing former President Donald Trump of putting children and “babies in cages.”

“Jen, why won’t you confirm that number?” one reporter asked. “That’s a very important number.”

“But we’ve talked to them, Jen,” the reporter replied. “They won’t confirm the numbers.”

“I would encourage you to go back to them and ask them again,” Psaki replied. “We’re not going to confirm them are from the White House. It’s not our program.”

The White House is tracking the numbers of kids at the border, as they repeatedly deny that there is a crisis taking place on their watch.

“Look, I don’t think we need to sit here and put new labels on what we have already conveyed is challenging,” Psaki said, when asked if the numbers at the border had reached the level of a crisis.

She said the detained children would be moved “as quickly as possible” from the Border Patrol facilities to shelters where they could have educational resources, health resources, mental health resources, and legal aid.

Psaki told reporters that they would open up the migrant facilities in the future to reporters to see the centers personally.

“We’re committed to doing that,” she said, but added she did not have a timeline for when that would be.
I wish yous guys could get yer story together. One of yous says that they are in cages another one of yous says that they are running lose all over the countryside sick with the fake pandemic..

Face it, Joe can't win with these folks, no matter what he does. Get used to it.
Anyone who enters illegally with no visa or permission should be deported within 24 hours with no appeal.
At the very least they shoould put ads in Latin American T.V stating "If you come illegally your claim will NEVER be processed."

Thousands are coming each day.
The cages are full to capacity, so they are releasing them untested and unvetted.
Republicans should run 2022 on a "Finish the Wall" campaign.
It should be a shoe in if they get into the count centres.
What is a wall gonna do for people who come across the border to surrender for asylum?

Anyone who enters illegally with no visa or permission should be deported within 24 hours with no appeal.
At the very least they shoould put ads in Latin American T.V stating "If you come illegally your claim will NEVER be processed."
It is not illegal to enter the US through the customs border gate. Just like I could walk into Mexico and get a beer eh....

I agree with that. Those who holler for amnesty after illegally crossing the border should be treated that way.

The cages are full to capacity, so they are releasing them untested and unvetted.
What is a wall gonna do for people who come across the border to surrender for asylum?
They're cutting the line, Moon. There's a line for that.

I agree the administration should give us the figures. I read an article a couple days ago saying it was the most illegal border crossings since 2004. (So much for the Wall.) Worse than the Obama or Trump surges. But the source remained anonymous because he is not authorized to make the information public.
I'm very disappointed that Joe is not being open about it. The surge is due to conditions in Central America and yes, hopes that Biden will let more of them in. Trying to pretend it's not happening by saying "I don't know," is really lame.

Well, so much for all the sturm und drang of, "Covid is SO AWFUUUUL!! It's the worst thing EVER!!!" If it doesn't justify closing our border to possibly infected people, then I don't ever want to hear another leftist sniveling at me about how Americans have to allow their economy and lives to be destroyed over it.

Why isn't AOC at the border shedding her well rehearsed and staged crocodile tears now?
That goes for ALL the leftist dog turds who wailed and screamed when Trump was in office and
dealing with a flood of illegals crossing the border looking for their Golden Ticket from
Uncle Scam.

They're cutting the line, Moon. There's a line for that.
I understand but there is a law that allows cutting...

I understand but there is a law that allows cutting...
Maybe they should change that law.
I'm wondering if when President Biden increases the number who can enter legally, if some of this crush will disappear. Trump cut way back on immigration and visa caps.

I agree the administration should give us the figures. I read an article a couple days ago saying it was the most illegal border crossings since 2004. (So much for the Wall.) Worse than the Obama or Trump surges. But the source remained anonymous because he is not authorized to make the information public.
I'm very disappointed that Joe is not being open about it. The surge is due to conditions in Central America and yes, hopes that Biden will let more of them in. Trying to pretend it's not happening by saying "I don't know," is really lame.

Well, so much for all the sturm und drang of, "Covid is SO AWFUUUUL!! It's the worst thing EVER!!!" If it doesn't justify closing our border to possibly infected people, then I don't ever want to hear another leftist sniveling at me about how Americans have to allow their economy and lives to be destroyed over it.
We should be getting them tested before releasing them; I can't believe they aren't. But Covid is less prevalent in Mexico and Central America than the US, so your stereotype of disease ridden strangers invading the country is pretty weak.

Maybe they're drinking out of toilets because Greg Abbott and Republicans completely fucked up on the energy grid prior to the deep freeze?

So what are you trying to say here, they have electric toilets?
No wonder you call yourself, The Thinker. You got that one on the first shot far ahead of anyone.

Poor Dr Loveless. Can't even troll right.

Why isn't AOC at the border shedding her well rehearsed and staged crocodile tears now?
That goes for ALL the leftist dog turds who wailed and screamed when Trump was in office and
dealing with a flood of illegals crossing the border looking for their Golden Ticket from
Uncle Scam.
Apparently brown kids in cages is en vogue now that Trump is gone. Maybe Biden can pull a Clinton and round up some brown kids with SWAT teams and a machine guns. Democrats being racist scumbags is the norm, Biden proves that daily.

'Biden regime refuses to confirm record number of kids in cages at the border'

Every time Biden starts to count the number of kids he starts getting excited, thinking about all the children he could grope and sniff, begins hyperventilating, becomes 'woozy', and has to be rushed onto Air Force One, hooked up to an oxygen mask, and flown back to his basement (not the WH) where he has been hiding out from the press....so I hear....

:p

The law states you must apply for asylum in the first safe country you arrive in.
Which would be Mexico mainly.

The law states you must apply for asylum in the first safe country you arrive in.
Mexico is not safe.

Mexico is not safe.
Americans go there on vacation.

We should be getting them tested before releasing them; I can't believe they aren't. But Covid is less prevalent in Mexico and Central America than the US, so your stereotype of disease ridden strangers invading the country is pretty weak.
How many illegals with diseases released into the US is acceptable?

Forum List

Back