Biden regime refuses to confirm record number of kids in cages at the border

There are over 3,200 children being kept in cages at the border. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez observed first-person that these facilities require children to drink water from the toilets. This is despicable, and the secretive Biden regime refuses to even confirm that it's happening.

They have NO PLAN to stop this barbaric practice.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki refused Tuesday to confirm reports that the number of detained unaccompanied minors at the border had tripled since Biden became president.

I’m not going to confirm numbers from here,” Psaki said during the White House press briefing. “Obviously, the Department of Homeland Security and others are–oversee the programs and the engagements that happen at the border.

Psaki was repeatedly questioned about the number of unattended minors in custody by the border control as reporters noted that the numbers had tripled just in the last two weeks to over 3,200 — more children held in detention centers at a single time than during President Donald Trump’s presidency.

Both President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris strongly condemned such facilities during the 2020 presidential campaign, accusing former President Donald Trump of putting children and “babies in cages.”

“Jen, why won’t you confirm that number?” one reporter asked. “That’s a very important number.”

Psaki repeatedly referred reporters to the Department of Homeland Security.

“But we’ve talked to them, Jen,” the reporter replied. “They won’t confirm the numbers.”

“I would encourage you to go back to them and ask them again,” Psaki replied. “We’re not going to confirm them are from the White House. It’s not our program.”

The White House is tracking the numbers of kids at the border, as they repeatedly deny that there is a crisis taking place on their watch.

“Look, I don’t think we need to sit here and put new labels on what we have already conveyed is challenging,” Psaki said, when asked if the numbers at the border had reached the level of a crisis.

She said the detained children would be moved “as quickly as possible” from the Border Patrol facilities to shelters where they could have educational resources, health resources, mental health resources, and legal aid.

Psaki told reporters that they would open up the migrant facilities in the future to reporters to see the centers personally.

“We’re committed to doing that,” she said, but added she did not have a timeline for when that would be.
I wish yous guys could get yer story together. One of yous says that they are in cages another one of yous says that they are running lose all over the countryside sick with the fake pandemic..
Thousands are coming each day.
The cages are full to capacity, so they are releasing them untested and unvetted.
Republicans should run 2022 on a "Finish the Wall" campaign.
It should be a shoe in if they get into the count centres.
What is a wall gonna do for people who come across the border to surrender for asylum?
The law states you must apply for asylum in the first safe country you arrive in.
Which would be Mexico mainly.
Mexico is not safe.
Americans go there on vacation.
And never come back....Unless you're Ted Cruz then no one wants you.

There are over 3,200 children being kept in cages at the border. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez observed first-person that these facilities require children to drink water from the toilets. This is despicable, and the secretive Biden regime refuses to even confirm that it's happening.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki refused Tuesday to confirm reports that the number of detained unaccompanied minors at the border had tripled since Biden became president.

I’m not going to confirm numbers from here,” Psaki said during the White House press briefing. “Obviously, the Department of Homeland Security and others are–oversee the programs and the engagements that happen at the border.

Psaki was repeatedly questioned about the number of unattended minors in custody by the border control as reporters noted that the numbers had tripled just in the last two weeks to over 3,200 — more children held in detention centers at a single time than during President Donald Trump’s presidency.

Both President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris strongly condemned such facilities during the 2020 presidential campaign, accusing former President Donald Trump of putting children and “babies in cages.”

“Jen, why won’t you confirm that number?” one reporter asked. “That’s a very important number.”

“But we’ve talked to them, Jen,” the reporter replied. “They won’t confirm the numbers.”

“I would encourage you to go back to them and ask them again,” Psaki replied. “We’re not going to confirm them are from the White House. It’s not our program.”

The White House is tracking the numbers of kids at the border, as they repeatedly deny that there is a crisis taking place on their watch.

“Look, I don’t think we need to sit here and put new labels on what we have already conveyed is challenging,” Psaki said, when asked if the numbers at the border had reached the level of a crisis.

She said the detained children would be moved “as quickly as possible” from the Border Patrol facilities to shelters where they could have educational resources, health resources, mental health resources, and legal aid.

Psaki told reporters that they would open up the migrant facilities in the future to reporters to see the centers personally.

“We’re committed to doing that,” she said, but added she did not have a timeline for when that would be.
I wish yous guys could get yer story together. One of yous says that they are in cages another one of yous says that they are running lose all over the countryside sick with the fake pandemic..
The cages are full to capacity, so they are releasing them untested and unvetted.
What is a wall gonna do for people who come across the border to surrender for asylum?
The law states you must apply for asylum in the first safe country you arrive in.
Mexico is not safe.
So, instead of going to the closest place in Sourthern Mexico to claim asylum, they choose to trek across the entire country cuz it isn’t safe. :cuckoo:

You are an idiot.

Maybe they're drinking out of toilets because Greg Abbott and Republicans completely fucked up on the energy grid prior to the deep freeze?
and the Biden Admin can't get running water after all this time? Geez, they are either totally clueless, or doing this on purpose to these young children, he's forced into boxcars.....

I'll ask you same as I asked the Martian feller - Where was your outrage when Stephen Miller and Donnie were snatching breast feeding toddlers?
When did they do that?

When you're this dumb ^ there is no need to play dumb.
Choose your source loon ...

trump is snatching breast feeding babies from mothers at the border

It was never proven, it was an accusation from a lawyer who's client claimed her baby was taken away from her and she was breastfeeding, there was outrage and the lawsuit never happened. To me this is another baseless allegation.

No one ever admits doing anything wrong, always the other guys fault. The whole thing is a cluster______ of all involved past & present.

Mexico is not safe.
Americans go there on vacation.
And never come back....Unless you're Ted Cruz then no one wants you.
My Uncle lived in Belfast and a bomb was placed on his doorstep because he was catholic. Death threats were issued.
He didn't traverse across Europe and demand asylum in Monaco, the Swiss Alps or Lake Como.
He put his family in a car, and drove one hour north to a Catholic town in the same country.

Maybe they're drinking out of toilets because Greg Abbott and Republicans completely fucked up on the energy grid prior to the deep freeze?

So what are you trying to say here, they have electric toilets?
No wonder you call yourself, The Thinker. You got that one on the first shot far ahead of anyone.

Poor Dr Loveless. Can't even troll right.

Oh I successfully PWND'd the both of you bigly. Millions of Texans had no potable water.
It was SOOO bad that people were scooping the poop out of their toilets or adding new water so they could flush them.
I provided links that you most likely didn't read. Sad :confused:

I agree the administration should give us the figures. I read an article a couple days ago saying it was the most illegal border crossings since 2004. (So much for the Wall.) Worse than the Obama or Trump surges. But the source remained anonymous because he is not authorized to make the information public.
I'm very disappointed that Joe is not being open about it. The surge is due to conditions in Central America and yes, hopes that Biden will let more of them in. Trying to pretend it's not happening by saying "I don't know," is really lame.

Well, so much for all the sturm und drang of, "Covid is SO AWFUUUUL!! It's the worst thing EVER!!!" If it doesn't justify closing our border to possibly infected people, then I don't ever want to hear another leftist sniveling at me about how Americans have to allow their economy and lives to be destroyed over it.
We should be getting them tested before releasing them; I can't believe they aren't. But Covid is less prevalent in Mexico and Central America than the US, so your stereotype of disease ridden strangers invading the country is pretty weak.

Less prevalent according to whom?

And guess what? Covid ain't the only disease in the world, and certainly not the only disease illegals are likely to be carrying.

Remind me, from how close to the border are you lecturing me about this? Because I've lived most of my life an hour's drive from it.

No wonder you call yourself, The Thinker. You got that one on the first shot far ahead of anyone.

Oh I successfully PWND'd the both of you bigly. Millions of Texans had no potable water.
It was SOOO bad that people were scooping the poop out of their toilets or adding new water so they could flush them.
Only a brain dead moron like you would do what you just described.

Everyone else would just add water to the tank and flush, Stupid.

I agree the administration should give us the figures. I read an article a couple days ago saying it was the most illegal border crossings since 2004. (So much for the Wall.) Worse than the Obama or Trump surges. But the source remained anonymous because he is not authorized to make the information public.
I'm very disappointed that Joe is not being open about it. The surge is due to conditions in Central America and yes, hopes that Biden will let more of them in. Trying to pretend it's not happening by saying "I don't know," is really lame.

Well, so much for all the sturm und drang of, "Covid is SO AWFUUUUL!! It's the worst thing EVER!!!" If it doesn't justify closing our border to possibly infected people, then I don't ever want to hear another leftist sniveling at me about how Americans have to allow their economy and lives to be destroyed over it.
We should be getting them tested before releasing them; I can't believe they aren't. But Covid is less prevalent in Mexico and Central America than the US, so your stereotype of disease ridden strangers invading the country is pretty weak.

And guess what? Covid ain't the only disease in the world, and certainly not the only disease illegals are likely to be carrying.

Remind me, from how close to the border are you lecturing me about this? Because I've lived most of my life an hour's drive from it.
Worldometers
Reported cases and deaths
The figures below are based on data from the Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering. These numbers are updated every 15 minutes but may differ from other sources due to differences in reporting times. For up-to-the-minute updates, follow our live coverage.

LocationCases...per 100K peopleDeaths...per 100K people
United States29,113,7888,870528,287161
India11,262,707824158,06312
Brazil11,122,4295,270268,370127
Russia4,302,7262,98088,77361
United Kingdom4,234,9286,336124,987187
France3,935,9905,86989,063133
Spain3,164,9826,72371,727152
Italy3,123,3685,180100,811167
Turkey2,821,9433,38229,22735
Germany2,532,0703,04672,65587
Colombia2,282,3724,53460,676121
Argentina2,162,0014,81153,252118
Mexico2,137,8841,676191,789150
Poland1,828,3134,81545,997121
Iran1,715,1622,06960,92873
South Africa1,522,6972,60050,90687
Ukraine1,465,2653,30128,92565
Indonesia1,398,57851737,93214
Peru1,380,0234,24548,163148
Czech Republic1,351,19512,66422,385210
Show more

You can check Central America by going to the site and showing more.

Only a brain dead moron like you would do what you just described.

Everyone else would just add water to the tank and flush, Stupid.

There is always help.

Because of googlemeister they know more than the people that lived it.

No what is sad is your planned assault on our GD border that is really pissing off people. You're GD Vegetable can't answer a single question. Pound sand.

Since when are Homeland Security programs, not the White House's programs? Are they now independent of the White House? The utter lack of accountability in this faux regime is disgusting.

Actually under the Biden administration (like most good administrations) the agencies are controlled by their administrators, with the white house only giving overall guidance, and not micro-managing the situation.

DHS and the other government agencies inherited a crisis because Trump broke his promise to deport all the illegal aliens. Leaving them with a problem.

By your own wods....the Trump administration (like most good administrations) are controlled by their administrators. Hypocrite much?

Worldometers
The figures below are based on data from the Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering. These numbers are updated every 15 minutes but may differ from other sources due to differences in reporting times. For up-to-the-minute updates, follow our live coverage.

Show more

Could the low number of cases found in Mexico be due to the extremely low number of tests given?

Mexico has only conducted 44,000 tests per 1 million in population. The US has conducted 1.3 MILLION test tops per 1 million in population.

1615406409728.png

'Hey, c'mon, man - I'm with you. How would
your daughter like a Green Card and a tour
of the official Presidential Basement? Green
Cards for EVERYONE....

Worldometers

Show more

Could the low number of cases found in Mexico be due to the extremely low number of tests given?

Mexico has only conducted 44,000 tests per 1 million in population. The US has conducted 1.3 MILLION test tops per 1 million in population.

I'm sure that's a factor, but if you take into account that Mexico has only tested about 1/3 as many as us, that still would be less than the US, which has 8X as much.

Worldometers

Show more

I'm sure that's a factor, but if you take into account that Mexico has only tested about 1/3 as many as us, that still would be less than the US, which has 8X as much.
They are nowhere near testing 1/3 of us.

Worldometers

Show more

Busted again.....libbers love reporting propaganda points that dont tell the whole story. But who cares how many cases they have, illegal entry into the country is....illegal.

'100% CAPACITY'
Thousands of COVID-19 Positive Illegal adults and Children
Many of them being released / not held
Violent Felons not being deported
Allowing / facilitating massive increase in drug / human / child smuggling...

...when flooding the US will illegals is a higher priority than keep Americans safe

Way to go, Joe.
Great start huh.

Forum List

Back