Biden proposes banning vast majority of all guns.

Yes, they should not ban the private ownership of semi-automatic weapons, they should ban the manufacturing of them, except for military uses. Law enforcement can use single action pistols, bolt action rifles, and double barreled shotguns. I mean all you semi-automatic nuts must be some piss poor shots. You can't participate in cowboy shooting competitions, and while I might concede the advantage of having a semi-auto shotgun while dove hunting, no one should be hunting doves to start with.

To be honest, those that yield a semi-auto have adopted the spray and pray strategy, like during the Iraq War. 250,000 rounds fired for every insurgent killed. You guys are an insult to the skill of marksmanship. Daniel Morgan is rolling in his grave.
Law enforcement can use single action pistols?

This is a single action handgun. You have to cock the hammer every time before it will fire and reloading quickly in a couple of seconds is not possible. Force police to carry this weapon and you will have a lot of dead police.

1669441182347.jpeg

Some of he best shooters in our nation complete in NRA Bullseye conceptions. They use semiautomatic handguns

1669441150219.jpeg

Just because you stop the manufacture and sale of semiautomatic firearms in no way means the supply will dry up. There are right now more firearms in our nation than there are people. You can pass all the laws you want and you will never get them all to be turned in. What might happen is the breakup of our nation with a number of states leaving the Union. Hopefully if that happens it will be a peaceful breakup.

Attachments

• 1669440490892.jpeg
    1669440490892.jpeg
    357.4 KB · Views: 8
I'd like to see how they came up with that number.
Let's say that's the number (it is), you're ok with that I'm guessing. Almost 2 mass shootings a day so you can macho up and stroke your AR-15s and the like. Did you ever realize that you're a fucking pussy?

Fuck you, you stupid retarded asshole.
That I point out that you seem to be ok with 600+ mass shootings a year gets me this response: "Fuck you, you stupid retarded asshole". So that's a yes, you are ok with non-stop mass shootings in your country.

So you basically don’t give a crap about all the people getting gunned down.
And you apparently don’t care about all the people getting stabbes to death. I don’t hear you crying to abolish knifes.

The vast majority of them are ghetto dwellers so no I dont care about them getting gunned down.
So you call them all names to soothe your conscience about all the school children getting shot. Nightclub goers. People working at a Walmart...

I guess whatever works for you... you fucking pussy.

That I point out that you seem to be ok with 600+ mass shootings a year gets me this response: "Fuck you, you stupid retarded asshole". So that's a yes, you are ok with non-stop mass shootings in your country.
The answer is to have better control over who purchases a gun - NOT to keep them out of the hands of good, normal, law-abiding citizens.

How many lives have been SAVED because someone was allowed to buy a gun for self-defense?

So you basically don't give a shit about the Bill of Rights?

If you want to stop people from getting gun down then go tell that to the Democrats that are allowing all the goddamn Negros to shoot each other in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes where most of the gun violence in the US takes place.
All the school shooters were White. Our Constitution needs another update, we've done it quite a few times already.

The answer is to have better control over who purchases a gun - NOT to keep them out of the hands of good, normal, law-abiding citizens.

How many lives have been SAVED because someone was allowed to buy a gun for self-defense?
Since you have no clue about this issue, why don't you stfu and go sit down.

Since you have no clue about this issue, why don't you stfu and go sit down.
Sorry, libtard…..you don’t get to censor opposing opinion.

The fact remains that many people have saved their own lives against lowlife thugs because THEY themselves had a gun.

Sorry, libtard…..you don’t get to censor opposing opinion.

The fact remains that many people have saved their own lives against lowlife thugs because THEY themselves had a gun.
That's not even this issue, so stfu and go sit down in the dunce corner.

That's not even this issue, so stfu and go sit down in the dunce corner.
Of course it’s the issue. In this forum, Democrats aren’t able to force Reoublicans to stfu. We are allowed to show the fallacies of your thinking.

Of course it’s the issue. In this forum, Democrats aren’t able to force Reoublicans to stfu. We are allowed to show the fallacies of your thinking.
Nobody is trying to take away ALL the guns. Not an issue, and never was. Now behave yourself.

The premise of this thread is false to begin with.

The OP is claiming that Biden would ban EVERY semi auto weapon. That's totally false.

SHOULD he do that? I say yes but HE does not propose it.

If your objective is self protection, you do not need a semi-auto. If your objective is to own a military style weapon to play with then you don't need a weapon. These are not toys

Forum List

Back