Biden Doesn't Want to "Allow" Us to Have Modern Firearms, Proves His Brain Damage is Accelerating

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Apparently our resident & his dementia have progressed to the point they no longer remembers we have a Constitution.
He really believes he can either EO our gun rights away or make congress pass unConsitutional infringements that would make the majority of legal gun owners criminals.

He is attacking semi-auto guns, saying we shouldn't "allow" them & doing so is "sick".
How many hear have a semi-auto shotgun for bird hunting? I've had one for about 40 years & it has never escaped & committed a crime of any kind, much less a mass shooting.
As a matter of fact, none of my guns have ever committed a crime.
Maybe it's because it's the fault of the perp, not the tool, & I'm not severely disturbed like the vast majority of murderers are?

The left would like nothing more than to disarm us & leave us at the mercy of their totally deranged agenda of a reset where we own nothing & we better like it or else.

In case it hasn't been made clear enough yet for you progbots, we will NEVER surrender our guns or any other rights no matter how much you whinge or lie about the facts.
In fact, the crazier you all get, the more people end up buying guns with no intentions of ever surrendering them.
If you come for the guns, we send the bullets first

While mumbling about the recent mass shooting at a Colorado LGBT club by a suspect we later learned self-identified as “non-binary,” which totally blew the left’s “right-wing” narrative out of the water, Biden said:

The idea we still allow semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is sick. Just sick. It has no socially redeeming value. Zero. None. Not a single solitary rationale for it except profit for the gun manufacturers.

Sounds to me like he's talking about the clot shots here.

Remember, the diaper dude used to defend the 2A back when he had a little hair & before the winds blew his feather all over like the spineless moron he has always been

biden-guncontrol1985.jpeg

As with everything, Democrats try to win the argument with semantics. "Semi-automatic" guns are basically everything but muzzle loaders. The expression is meaningless, but it makes a rifle or pistol sound more dangerous. Either Biden is an ignoramus or...well, I'll leave it at that.

Also, "assault weapons." The only difference between a deer rifle and an "assault weapon" is now you hold it. They have identical lethality, but "assault weapons" sounds so much more frightening (if you are a moron).

Biden only repeats what he is told to say.
And what he has been told to say for most of the past 2 and half years is in direct contradiction to what he, himself, has said for the past 40 years.
Biden is not the President of the United States. A group of progressives headed up by Susan Rice is who is President.
Clearly, Kamala is not a part of the decision making, nor the message maker.
It is Susan Rice and her group who are running the policies of the White House.

Apparently our resident & his dementia have progressed to the point they no longer remembers we have a Constitution.
He really believes he can either EO our gun rights away or make congress pass unConsitutional infringements that would make the majority of legal gun owners criminals.

He is attacking semi-auto guns, saying we shouldn't "allow" them & doing so is "sick".
How many hear have a semi-auto shotgun for bird hunting? I've had one for about 40 years & it has never escaped & committed a crime of any kind, much less a mass shooting.
Maybe it's because it's the fault of the perp, not the tool, & I'm not severely disturbed like the vast majority of murderers are?

The left would like nothing more than to disarm us & leave us at the mercy of their totally deranged agenda of a reset where we own nothing & we better like it or else.

In case it hasn't been made clear enough yet for you progbots, we will NEVER surrender our guns or any other rights no matter how much you whinge or lie about the facts.
In fact, the crazier you all get, the more people end up buying guns with no intentions of ever surrendering them.

While mumbling about the recent mass shooting at a Colorado LGBT club by a suspect we later learned self-identified as “non-binary,” which totally blew the left’s “right-wing” narrative out of the water, Biden said:

The idea we still allow semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is sick. Just sick. It has no socially redeeming value. Zero. None. Not a single solitary rationale for it except profit for the gun manufacturers.

Remember, the diaper dude used to defend the 2A back when he had a little hair & before the winds blew his feather all over like the spineless moron he has always been

View attachment 731091

Of course we should all follow Quid Pro's advice to buy a shotgun and keep people away from our houses by shooting through the door. Quite a sage there.

Of course we should all follow Quid Pro's advice to buy a shotgun and keep people away from our houses by shooting through the door. Quite a sage there.
I wake up every night & just shoot at any noise I hear, right through the door.
Sometimes through the window or roof too.
My house is really cold, wet & breezy but nobody bothers me anymore.

Joe was barely lucid before dementia & incontinence wrecked him

I don't give a shit what Potatohead wants or don't want.

The Constitution says I have the right to have them so he can go fuck himself.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is a fucking idiot.

Biden - wants to ban most guns law abiding citizens have... cause... danger.'
But just let free an international arms dealer so he could look good freeing a basketball player from Russia.
Cause... that makes sense.

Biden - wants to ban most guns law abiding citizens have... cause... danger.'
But just let free an international arms dealer so he could look good freeing a basketball player from Russia.
Cause... that makes sense.

Remember when the left was all mad that biden fist bumped the Saudi Prince they blamed for that fake journalists murder? Turns out it was actually that Saudi Prince who got the deal done......

View attachment 731091

They want us disarmed ,defenseless ,and dead

hhnjjkknhhbhuij.jpg

While you've been bragging on paper (or forums) about what you say you will do or wont do when they come for yours.......(you really won't do anything)

THEY have quietly built a registry of most gun owners and profiles of the VERY few likely to do anything at all other than comply.
They've tapped your phones, recorded your emails and calls...purchases. If you have a gun, THEY KNOW about it.

No matter how much you believe you are tuff enough to resist, you aren't. Not even close.
THEY have a plan and are executing it step by step. Your side has nothing but false bravado and hollow talk.
They have millions of boot lickers more than willing to aim superior weapons at you and your family (and use them)

You may not like it...but they ARE going to get your guns sooner or later. Makes no difference what you think or say.
The REALITY is that there is no meaningful resistance.
And no, you are NOT going to stop them by putting up a one man show when they arrive at your door. That's a fantasy of fools.
And the ones publicly posting they won't surrender and with gun related avatars....those will be the first to do so.
The VERY FEW who will actually fight will never say a word to that effect publicly.

They know what you have and what your vulnerabilities are and are fully prepared to use them all against you.
When you are forced to choose between your firearms..OR....Family and Food...you are going to comply and choose the latter every time.

You MUST be disarmed, because what they have in store for you is too shocking to leave you with any chance of resistance.
All that said...I LOVE this cute meme (even though it won't save your guns from being taken)

download-42-jpeg.731104

Last edited:

View attachment 731091

Gun owners need to quit clinging to the common usage trope. AR-15s won't be cutting edge forever...

Gun owners need to quit clinging to the common usage trope. AR-15s won't be cutting edge forever...
They're not now. They're just very flexible and are designed to fulfill many roles, with easily replaced components. That, plus the fact that they're easy for women to handle and use makes them very popular. Quite frankly, it's their very popularity that draws the attention and ire of the anti-gun crowd. That and they are black and scary looking.

They're not now. They're just very flexible and are designed to fulfill many roles, with easily replaced components. That, plus the fact that they're easy for women to handle and use makes them very popular. Quite frankly, it's their very popularity that draws the attention and ire of the anti-gun crowd. That and they are black and scary looking.
Regardless; the "common usage" trope can be easily used against the procurement of more advanced weaponry as technology advances. And it will. On both counts! You heard it here first...

While you've been bragging on paper (or forums) about what you say you will do or wont do when they come for yours.......(you really won't do anything)

THEY have quietly built a registry of most gun owners and profiles of the VERY few likely to do anything at all other than comply.
They've tapped your phones, recorded your emails and calls...purchases. If you have a gun, THEY KNOW about it.

No matter how much you believe you are tuff enough to resist, you aren't. Not even close.
THEY have a plan and are executing it step by step. Your side has nothing but false bravado and hollow talk.
They have millions of boot lickers more than willing to aim superior weapons at you and your family (and use them)

You may not like it...but they ARE going to get your guns sooner or later. Makes no difference what you think or say.
The REALITY is that there is no meaningful resistance.
And no, you are NOT going to stop them by putting up a one man show when they arrive at your door. That's a fantasy of fools.
And the ones publicly posting they won't surrender and with gun related avatars....those will be the first to do so.
The VERY FEW who will actually fight will never say a word to that effect publicly.

They know what you have and what your vulnerabilities are and are fully prepared to use them all against you.
When you are forced to choose between your firearms..OR....Family and Food...you are going to comply and choose the latter every time.

You MUST be disarmed, because what they have in store for you is too shocking to leave you with any chance of resistance.
All that said...I LOVE this cute meme (even though it won't save your guns from being taken)

download-42-jpeg.731104
yawn.

The truest test of the anti-gunner's claims about wanting to make people safe and to save lives, can be exposed very easily. If they were told that confiscating the weapons would lead to hundreds of thousands of dead Americans who fought against their rights being taken... they would support it - for "the greater good". Fortunately they're too gutless to do the collecting themselves and unless the cops have lost their minds, they won't be trying to go door to door for them, either.

Forum List

Back