Biden promises to press Putin on human rights at Geneva summit

Putin already said Resident. Biden should not get too comfortable. I hope Putin humiliates Biden leaving a welt so big it will sting back to Washington.
" I hope Putin humiliates Biden leaving a welt so big it will sting back to Washington." do understand that its WW3?

with other words Navalny is almost free , or? How Binden´s administration is planing to do it , from the practical side ?

"
Joe Biden said on Sunday he will press Vladimir Putin to respect human rights when the two leaders meet in June.

In a speech marking the Memorial Day holiday, Biden said: “I’m meeting with President Putin in a couple weeks in Geneva, making it clear we will not stand by and let him abuse those rights.”"

Biden has already forced Putin to pull back from the Ukranian border, but Putin is now launching an all out cyber assault on the USA. That's Biden's #1 priority right now.

In terms of civil rights, not just Novalny, but also what happened with the airliner in Belarus, the crackdown on political opposition, further sanctions for the continuing cyber war emanating out of Russia with the blessings of the Russian government.

Novalny, while definitely high on the list, is not Biden's first priority. And the issue with Novalny is Putin's continuing campaign of murder of his opponents, in foreign countries.

"Biden has already forced Putin to pull back from the Ukranian border" I hope that you are right, if Biden shows the weakness Putin will attack Belarus, Alaska, Norway, Ukraine , etc.

It's already happened:

You're supposedly to be politically astute. How do you not know this stuff. Why are the leftists on this board always have to correct you people on world events?

Putin already said Resident. Biden should not get too comfortable. I hope Putin humiliates Biden leaving a welt so big it will sting back to Washington.
" I hope Putin humiliates Biden leaving a welt so big it will sting back to Washington." do understand that its WW3?

You need to check your sources before reading, and stop reading fake news outlets.

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

You need to check your sources before reading, and stop reading fake news outlets.

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

" You need to check your sources before reading, and stop reading fake news outlets." I can read even Muscovite language, they want Alaska back, this is super popular Moscow song

Lube - 'Don't Fool Around, America!' (English subtitles / translation)

1622646735174.png

This is how we can stop Moscow horde from attacking us

1) Ukraine / Georgia are in NATO , and become the new Israel for us
2) oil- gas - bank sanctions
3) no technologies transfer to Moscow
4) 100 milliards Marshal plan for Belarus
5) regular hacker attacks (not just retaliations) , ozero´lovers , buddies N1 target
6) Visa Free for Muscovites and Belarusians , Free emigration to NZ, Canada, Australia
7) we have to find putin/ozero money ,
8. terrorists like Chipiga and malushkin are legitimate targets

How can a corrupt sonofabitch that stole an election from the American people lecture anybody on anything?

:laughing0301:

His handlers need to make sure he pronounces everything correctly. One false word and it could start an international incident.

And let's be honest, Biden ain't knocking the speeches out of the park. In fact, it would be irresponsible to put him out front on such an issue.
Putin got a free pass from America for 4 years. Now the rights favorite world leader is going to have to take some criticism for his rogue nation bullshit. That's how it ought to be.

When people actually begin to believe the lying bullshit they see "in the news", they show just how ignorant they are.

Democrats have always looked after Russia and Communists interests first.

It's a show. Biden will concede more power to Russia during the meeting.
So true. That pervy old alcoholic Kennedy actually worked with the Kremlin in attempting to take Reagan down. His fat, drunk ass should've been put up against the wall.

We can look the other way or deny it.......

But America is most definitely on a path to Marxism. No doubt.
They have shamed and frightened "Patriots" into complete silence and fear.

The fantasy of a return to the old America or big armed reset is just that. Not gonna happen. The candle of freedom will simply burn out.
Basically uncontested.
With attitudes like that, it would certainly happen. Not sure what part of America you call home but around my little piece of paradise we'd like nothing better than a good fight against the kind of scum we see out west.

The 2008 financial crisis showed the limits of American-style capitalism

the 2016 election of Trump showed the limits of American-style democracy

all these factors are leading to America's decline and unfortunately Putin's rise, folks!

If sources that have had numerous failed fact checks and poor info sourcing are cut out, then my goodness we have a lot to cut.

CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, NYT, WaPo, Time, etc.

Do you hold them to the same standard?

Forum List

Back