Biden Refuses To Meet With Putin At Upcoming G20 Summit, Uses Scary Armageddon Talk Again

What progress was that?

Huge font love letters...
You saw my post, but I will expand upon it with more substance...

Remains of 200 veterans returned, and Trump got Kim Jong Un to smile in person. :)

That is some amazing progress, but more seriously, here is some text of the agreement the US and DPRK signed....

1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new US-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity
  2. The United States and the DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula
  3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula
  4. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

This is not a love letter. It is incredible progress toward a more peaceful world.

Regards,
Jim

cc: Coyote

1665712482173.png

You saw my post, but I will expand upon it with more substance...

Remains of 200 veterans returned, and Trump got Kim Jong Un to smile in person. :)

That is some amazing progress, but more seriously, here is some text of the agreement the US and DPRK signed....

1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new US-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity
  2. The United States and the DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula
  3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula
  4. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

This is not a love letter. It is incredible progress toward a more peaceful world.

Regards,
Jim

cc: Coyote
It's a giant turd sandwich and you ate it.

Nothing more.

Putin has literally threatened to use nuclear weapons on the US and Europe if Ukraine were allowed to join NATO and the EU.

Yeah, how would that work out for him?
Well, he would probably paint "property of China" on the side of the missiles and people would think it was China nuking them.....Oh wait....Only Trump is dumb enough to think that would work...

Read the bill sycophant.

Michron just announced an investment of 100million in Ohio.

Also, why did the former 1-term fuckup not achieve this to counter Chinese chips?
i did…it’s a few million in tax credits

why? trump didn’t have he was working on a actual trade agreement not just one item, more over trumpndidnt screw up the the supply lines and need a scapegoat…additionally he didn’t give a few tax credits to rich folks, he gave tax cuts to all

i did…it’s a few million in tax credits

why? trump didn’t have he was working on a actual trade agreement not just one item, more over trumpndidnt screw up the the supply lines and need a scapegoat…additionally he didn’t give a few tax credits to rich folks, he gave tax cuts to all
I have no idea what your poster diarrhea post is about.

And now he won't meet with the Saudi's.

There are countless media articles which refer to Trump's isolationist policies, but in reality, Trump met with everyone.

Now we get to see real isolationism in action. Way to go, Brandon!

Biden WON'T meet with Saudi Crown Prince at the G20 summit says Jake Sullivan - after oil-rich nation humiliated president by confirming he BEGGED them to delay production cut until after midterms​

• President Joe Biden's top national security aide said he won't meet with the Saudi Crown Prince at the G20 summit in Bali this November
  • It will be the first time they are in the same place since OPEC+'s oil cut announcement dealt a blow to the US and gave a boost to Russia
  • US lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have been calling for a response
  • Biden promised 'consequences' during an interview on CNN last week
  • Sullivan said on Sunday that Biden would act 'methodically' in his next steps

And now he won't meet with the Saudi's.

There are countless media articles which refer to Trump's isolationist policies, but in reality, Trump met with everyone.

Now we get to see real isolationism in action. Way to go, Brandon!

Biden WON'T meet with Saudi Crown Prince at the G20 summit says Jake Sullivan - after oil-rich nation humiliated president by confirming he BEGGED them to delay production cut until after midterms​

• President Joe Biden's top national security aide said he won't meet with the Saudi Crown Prince at the G20 summit in Bali this November
  • It will be the first time they are in the same place since OPEC+'s oil cut announcement dealt a blow to the US and gave a boost to Russia
  • US lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have been calling for a response
  • Biden promised 'consequences' during an interview on CNN last week
  • Sullivan said on Sunday that Biden would act 'methodically' in his next steps
Why should he?

They’re helping the Russians sell oil….ah I get it your a pootin fuckup.

Why should he?

They’re helping the Russians sell oil….ah I get it your a pootin fuckup.
See OP.

Plus, Biden has no real leverage with the Saudis. Alienating them and giving them the silent treatment is not going to achieve anything but escalate things, like Biden is very skilled at doing.

Biden has drained our strategic petroleum reserve. Oil prices are going to spike starting 11/11, and Biden is out of options.

That Day One cancellation of Keystone XL is going to come back to haunt us all.

PS: "your" is a possessive pronoun.

See OP.

Plus, Biden has no real leverage with the Saudis. Alienating them and giving them the silent treatment is not going to achieve anything but escalate things, like Biden is very skilled at doing.

Biden has drained our strategic petroleum reserve. Oil prices are going to spike starting 11/11, and Biden is out of options.

That Day One cancellation of Keystone XL is going to come back to haunt us all.

PS: "your" is a possessive pronoun.
Boi, 80% of the military weapons come from us…

So…can you fly aircraft without parts?

Forum List

Back