Biden promises lower gas prices

Production centers world wide are world wide because of governmental and resulting corporation reaction. Blame government/corporation greed but its been a long going situation. We can admit most of those corporations are American and moved for a number of reasons. Way before are reaction to covid caused this. The president in charge wasn't in charge of the state and local governments causing the shutdowns. If he was then he (government) was at fault. I don't recall that being the case though. He was also consistently being impeached for no reason by our government who should have been paying attention to these issues. They didn't care. You are a smart person, smarter than me, you understand how this is all a failure of a corrupt government(to include fauci) that has continued for years and years. Not just over a certain term limit or time period.
If you think I’m smarter than you then you should listen to me when I tell you that you are missing the reality of the situation.

The US government had nothing to do with factories in China shutting down during COVID. It had nothing to do with a deadly virus that spread around the world. These are the primary drivers of the issues we face today. They are external factors. Internally we had to decide whether to stimulate our economy and deal with inflation or do nothing and face a depression. Consensus was the first option. That’s what we are dealing with now. The partisan hacks want to blame it all on Biden. It just isn’t honest

If you think I’m smarter than you then you should listen to me when I tell you that you are missing the reality of the situation.

The US government had nothing to do with factories in China shutting down during COVID. It had nothing to do with a deadly virus that spread around the world. These are the primary drivers of the issues we face today. They are external factors. Internally we had to decide whether to stimulate our economy and deal with inflation or do nothing and face a depression. Consensus was the first option. That’s what we are dealing with now. The partisan hacks want to blame it all on Biden. It just isn’t honest
Why are the factories in China in China ? Why did we react the way we did to the 'deadly' virus from China. Why has there been no committee to investigate and hold China accountable? Nothing should be blamed on Biden. Dude is a vegetable (I'm not kidding). This has been a liberal govt build up over years.

Why are the factories in China in China ? Why did we react the way we did to the 'deadly' virus from China. Why has there been no committee to investigate and hold China accountable? Nothing should be blamed on Biden. Dude is a vegetable (I'm not kidding). This has been a liberal govt build up over years.
The factories are in China because of free market capitalism and cheaper production costs.

We reacted the way we did to the virus to save lives and look out for public safety.

How would you like to hold China accountable and what do you think a committee is going to do besides put on political theater?

The factories are in China because of free market capitalism and cheaper production costs.

We reacted the way we did to the virus to save lives and look out for public safety.

How would you like to hold China accountable and what do you think a committee is going to do besides put on political theater?
Free market manipulated by government policies and greedy unions. Its a swinging pendulum. We saved no lives with the shutdowns, most likely caused more. So China investigations would be political theatre but Jan 6th is fine!? I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be an ass or trying to to "one up" anybody on here. I'm tired of that. We all type on here and just want to prove our points and move on. We don't care what everyone else things. We want to make our points, feel like we are right and move on. We learn nothing, gain nothing and feel like we have 'won'. Nothing changes, we make no difference. Not that this is the place to make a difference. I should be more open and maybe we all should be. Not sure why I come here some times. I don't want you to think anything I say is personal, though. We all deserve respect for our opinions. I know I don't do that and probably won't appear to do that in the future. So anyway... Thanks for letting me know your opinions.

China investigations would be political theatre but Jan 6th is fine!?
Jan 6 is absolutely political theater. Difference is they can actually interview people involved and get documents. They can’t do anything like that with China

I don't want you to think anything I say is personal, though. We all deserve respect for our opinions. I know I don't do that and probably won't appear to do that in the future. So anyway... Thanks for letting me know your opinions.
I appreciate the sentiment and am all for good healthy oppositional debate. Some of my favorite people on this boards are ones that I disagree with but can have an open minded debate. I want people to challenge my opinions and points. It’s how I get better

Forum List

Back