Biden promises lower gas prices

Oh I get it, because biden (democrats) are internal then that issue is internal. Got it.
Is English your first language? Sounds like you're having a hard time understanding... Oil drilling regulations are an internal policy thing. A worldwide pandemic and supply chain shortages are external factors. Do you need more explanation about why this is?

Is English your first language? Sounds like you're having a hard time understanding... Oil drilling regulations are an internal policy thing. A worldwide pandemic and supply chain shortages are external factors. Do you need more explanation about why this is?
Oh shit. You are special. I'm sorry buddy. Hang in there.

Already did. Would you like to though?
Sure happy to. I’ll repeat the post you dodged and we can pick up from there. Thanks for your willness to change your ways!

Sure happy to. I’ll repeat the post you dodged and we can pick up from there. Thanks for your willness to change your ways!
You elaborated on nothing. The 'internal oil regulations' are democrat (government) polices. The reaction to the 'pandemic' were the same. Democrat (government) reactions predicted to be horrible and turned out to be horrible.

You elaborated on nothing. The 'internal oil regulations' are democrat (government) polices. The reaction to the 'pandemic' were the same. Democrat (government) reactions predicted to be horrible and turned out to be horrible.
What exactly do you need me to elaborate on for you? You took issue with me saying that oil policy was internal meaning domestic. Did you just not understand that?

What exactly do you need me to elaborate on for you? You took issue with me saying that oil policy was internal meaning domestic. Did you just not understand that?
Oh. Ok. Sorry. You get that everything 'domestic' are really the only problems right?

Nothing compared to what we make here compared to what we could be making here.
You obviously have no clue how our economy works then and what has caused the majority of issues we’ve been facing

How not? Because I know what I’m talking about and can back it up. If you take issue with anything then point it out.

Last time you spoke up you took issue with me calling oil regulations an internal domestic factor. You’re not the sharpest pencil in the bin are ya?!

How not? Because I know what I’m talking about and can back it up. If you take issue with anything then point it out.

Last time you spoke up you took issue with me calling oil regulations an internal domestic factor. You’re not the sharpest pencil in the bin are ya?!
Back it up. Internal doesn't mean it's not the governments fault. I pointed that out. You ignored it.

Back it up. Internal doesn't mean it's not the governments fault. I pointed that out. You ignored it.
Haha, actually internal means domestic and absolutely is the governments responsibility. Can you show a quote where I ever said it wasn’t the governments responsibility?? Bring on the dodge.

Haha, actually internal means domestic and absolutely is the governments responsibility. Can you show a quote where I ever said it wasn’t the governments responsibility?? Bring on the dodge.
you make it seem like none of those other things (world wide production and supply chain issues) aren't a result of our internal (government) issues. They all are.

you make it seem like none of those other things (world wide production and supply chain issues) aren't a result of our internal (government) issues. They all are.
That’s your narcissism talking. I hate to break it to you but we are not the center of the universe and production centers world wide did not shut down because of democrats in the USA. But if you’re going to insist that they did then we would need to blame the president who was in charge at the time of the shutdowns… Trump. Right??

That’s your narcissism talking. I hate to break it to you but we are not the center of the universe and production centers world wide did not shut down because of democrats in the USA. But if you’re going to insist that they did then we would need to blame the president who was in charge at the time of the shutdowns… Trump. Right??
Production centers world wide are world wide because of governmental and resulting corporation reaction. Blame government/corporation greed but its been a long going situation. We can admit most of those corporations are American and moved for a number of reasons. Way before are reaction to covid caused this. The president in charge wasn't in charge of the state and local governments causing the shutdowns. If he was then he (government) was at fault. I don't recall that being the case though. He was also consistently being impeached for no reason by our government who should have been paying attention to these issues. They didn't care. You are a smart person, smarter than me, you understand how this is all a failure of a corrupt government(to include fauci) that has continued for years and years. Not just over a certain term limit or time period.

New Topics

Forum List

Back