GET THAT DAMN VAX or else... unless you are illegal of course

Many folks drive over the borer also..Fly, sail, swim, Moonwalk, skip, trip, and make love over the border.

There are people who post here who kept trying to convince other posters to get the shot.

So disgusting.

FaggotAsshole69 telling MAGA2020 to get the stab. What the fuck?

Literally...

Crazy people are in charge..

totally, certifiably crazy

This broad makes Psaki look like a genius, and that's saying something. This is what you end up with by choosing people based on race/gender over their ability to do the job. This story also lends credence to my signature which is why I haven't changed it in a couple of years.

There are people who post here who kept trying to convince other posters to get the shot.

So disgusting.

FaggotAsshole69 telling MAGA2020 to get the stab. What the fuck?
That's bad but what's with this double standard? These crazies in charge don't even bother to try to APPEAR to be consistent..

How utterly insane that strangers can cross the border with no vax papers but citizens flying on planes, forget it..

This broad makes Psaki look like a genius, and that's saying something. This is what you end up with by choosing people based on race/gender over their ability to do the job. This story also lends credence to my signature which is why I haven't changed it in a couple of years.
I think it wasn't so much Black female that bidum was looking for

but.. on the application for the job, there is a space to answer this one, most important question (right after the question of What race and gender are you? )

Are you willing to lie?

Forum List

Back