Biden Poised To Double The Number Of Black Women Appeals Court Judges

When did skin color become a qualification for being appointed a judge?
When in this country's racist history hasn't it been?
Can't find anything in the Constitution about it. Do you have the answer to my question and yours?

Given that neither non-whites nor women were given the vote under the constitution until more than 100 years after it was signed it would seem rather stupid of you to be reading the constitution on questions of race. But stupid is to be expected from you.

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the amendments. I know it's hard for you foreign commies, but hey, give it a shot.

If there was anything about race in the constitutional amendments other than giving votes to women, You wouldn’t have needed a Civil Rights Act or the Voters’ Rights Act.

As for “Commies from foreign countries” where are the communists? Communism died in 1989. The fact that Americans are still obsessed with commies under every bed, shows how fearful and paranoid conservatives really are.

Our countries are all doing a whole lot better than the United States of America and thank God for that. So being true Americans, you disregard countries who are all doing a whole lot better than you are with your conservative principles.

I'm glad that Biden is doing this.
Why?

We need more women on our courts. We also need more black people on our courts.
No, we need more people who IMPARTIALLY rule based upon existing law and the Constitution. Race, sex or nationality are unimportant.

If race were unimportant, all of the leadership positions, judgeships, CEO and CFO position would demographically reflect the American population. Instead, we find nearly all of these positions are occupied by white males despite them being a minority of the population.

The only people who say that race is an important, are the ones who are benefitting the most from racial inequality. It’s not important to you, so it’s not important. Talk about a very white male attitude.

This is good news. We need more women on our courts. Especially black women.

Yep, picking judges based on skin color and gender instead of on their ability to judge is just the smartest things you've advocated to date.
Once again racist Dimwingers look at skin color only.
More lies from one of USMB's notorious liars.
Make up your mind. Is hiring someone based on skin color racist or not?

You had no problem when McConnell ran a tight ship and refused to even bring non-whites appointed to the bench to a vote. After 10 years of refusing to confirm anyone but white male conservative judges, a little affirmative action is necessary to restore the balance to the courts.

Mitch McConnell has spent the last 10 years packing the courts with white male conservative judges put forward by the Federalist Society.

Fortunately hundreds of judges refused to retire or resign during the Trump years, knowing that McConnell would replace them with white male conservatives. Hundreds of judges tendered their resignation when Biden was inaugurated, to give him plenty of time to fill the vacancies.

Unpacking the courts will take years but until there is a balance in the federal courts conservative white males need not apply.

Elections have consequences FuckBoi. You had your way for 10 years. Elections have consequences.
Hey stupid, the Senate Majority Leader doesn’t choose judges. The President does that.

Once again you demonstrate your colossal ignorance of our system. Sit down and STFU.

Hey stupid, the Senate majority leader decides which items get voted on by the full Senate. McConnell simply refused to bring any non-white non-conservative judging appointments made by Obama to the floor of the senate for approval.

He refused to meet with Merrick Garland much less give him a confirmation vote.

McConnell did the same thing on legislation. He called himself the Grim Reaper. The Senate is the place where bills go to die.

You fools complained about all of the executive orders that Obama used, but that’s on McConnell. He refused to legislate so Obama said I got a pen and a phone.

How stupid are you that you don’t know any of this FuckBoi.
Our system was designed so that moderation in all things was necessary. Laws had to be acceptable to the House which was elected by the people, the Senate which was selected by the governors and the President which was again elected by the people. That was to keep extreme laws from being passed. Presidential appointments had to be passed by the Senate to keep passing popular fads from affecting the government. That was screwed up by the Senate being popularly elected like the House. but it's still a check on the presidency when the opposing party controls the Senate. That means presidential selections have to be moderate enough to garner a majority of Senators for confirmation. That is supposed to eliminate extremists on both ends of the political spectrum.

Can't find anything in the Constitution about it. Do you have the answer to my question and yours?

Given that neither non-whites nor women were given the vote under the constitution until more than 100 years after it was signed it would seem rather stupid of you to be reading the constitution on questions of race. But stupid is to be expected from you.

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the amendments. I know it's hard for you foreign commies, but hey, give it a shot.

If there was anything about race in the constitutional amendments other than giving votes to women, You wouldn’t have needed a Civil Rights Act or the Voters’ Rights Act.

As for “Commies from foreign countries” where are the communists? Communism died in 1989. The fact that Americans are still obsessed with commies under every bed, shows how fearful and paranoid conservatives really are.

Our countries are all doing a whole lot better than the United States of America and thank God for that. So being true Americans, you disregard countries who are all doing a whole lot better than you are with your conservative principles.

Yeah, commies denying they are communist seems to be a trend.

Before the legislature meets to decide on a nominee,
This is not 'good news' when you are putting 'diversity' over legal aptitude.

If you are only considering skin color and ethnicity over aptitude, you are essentially putting inept judges in our legal system. You are destroying it.

Now say the same thing about the number of white males in our legal system who are totally inept.

We never see the qualifications of a white male candidate subject to the same level of scrutiny as those of a black man, or a woman, or a black woman are.
I totally agree, we need to worry about qualifications over sex, skin color or any superficial quality.

How do we standardize the qualifications that we expect so that such matters as race, sex, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation do not come into play?

Is there a place where we the people can , however examine the backgrounds of all sitting federal judges and nominees for this position?
Almost all employers have minimum qualifications they go by, some are hard set and other qualifications are not. This gives the flexibility to hire based on qualifications but freedom to give a President to pick qualified people

Why?

We need more women on our courts. We also need more black people on our courts.
No, we need more people who IMPARTIALLY rule based upon existing law and the Constitution. Race, sex or nationality are unimportant.

If race were unimportant, all of the leadership positions, judgeships, CEO and CFO position would demographically reflect the American population. Instead, we find nearly all of these positions are occupied by white males despite them being a minority of the population.

The only people who say that race is an important, are the ones who are benefitting the most from racial inequality. It’s not important to you, so it’s not important. Talk about a very white male attitude.
You're an idiot.

Yeah, commies denying they are communist seems to be a trend.

They're professional liars, all of them.

It's a shame you don't want the right "person" for the job and all you care about is the right "skin color and genitals".

Me personally, I'd like to see the right person get the job based on intelligence, experince, and merit.

But then again I'm not dumb enough or racist enough to only care about a person's skin color or genitals.

Yep, picking judges based on skin color and gender instead of on their ability to judge is just the smartest things you've advocated to date.
Once again racist Dimwingers look at skin color only.
More lies from one of USMB's notorious liars.
Make up your mind. Is hiring someone based on skin color racist or not?

You had no problem when McConnell ran a tight ship and refused to even bring non-whites appointed to the bench to a vote. After 10 years of refusing to confirm anyone but white male conservative judges, a little affirmative action is necessary to restore the balance to the courts.

Mitch McConnell has spent the last 10 years packing the courts with white male conservative judges put forward by the Federalist Society.

Fortunately hundreds of judges refused to retire or resign during the Trump years, knowing that McConnell would replace them with white male conservatives. Hundreds of judges tendered their resignation when Biden was inaugurated, to give him plenty of time to fill the vacancies.

Unpacking the courts will take years but until there is a balance in the federal courts conservative white males need not apply.

Elections have consequences FuckBoi. You had your way for 10 years. Elections have consequences.
Hey stupid, the Senate Majority Leader doesn’t choose judges. The President does that.

Once again you demonstrate your colossal ignorance of our system. Sit down and STFU.

Hey stupid, the Senate majority leader decides which items get voted on by the full Senate. McConnell simply refused to bring any non-white non-conservative judging appointments made by Obama to the floor of the senate for approval.

He refused to meet with Merrick Garland much less give him a confirmation vote.

McConnell did the same thing on legislation. He called himself the Grim Reaper. The Senate is the place where bills go to die.

You fools complained about all of the executive orders that Obama used, but that’s on McConnell. He refused to legislate so Obama said I got a pen and a phone.

How stupid are you that you don’t know any of this FuckBoi.

As far as the Merrick Garland appointment is concerned, Mr. Garland didn't take it seriously.

He never presented his high school yearbook or the names of the chicks he dated in middle school to be interviewed. But , that was ok. After all, the Biden Rule, prohibited him from being voted on until after the election. So basically, it was a fake appointment.

Skin color and gender matter more than ability. Or so says our resident retard :rolleyes:

The assumption that the women to be chosen are unqualified is fairly racist and misogynistic of you. Firstly, you assume that all of the white males that Trump appointed were qualified which is completely untrue.

There were a number of them who couldn’t believe they were nominated. They weren’t trial lawyers, they had never appeared before the bench which one would think would be a prerequisite to be a judge and is in fact a requirement.

You immediately claim, on no evidence, that these women are only qualified by reason of race. Since we haven’t even seen a list of names to be considered, you have no idea whether the women are qualified or not.

Of course you’re one of the people who used to call Barack Obama in the “affirmative action” president.

The assumption that any black person who gets a job only got it because of affirmative action and was completely unqualified is a racist and false assumption.

To even be considered for a job that is normally thought of as a white male pisition, the non-white non-male candidate has to be twice as good as any white male candidate under consideration just to make the list.

Skin color and gender matter more than ability. Or so says our resident retard :rolleyes:

The assumption that the women to be chosen are unqualified is fairly racist and misogynistic of you. Firstly, you assume that all of the white males that Trump appointed were qualified which is completely untrue.

There were a number of them who couldn’t believe they were nominated. They weren’t trial lawyers, they had never appeared before the bench which one would think would be a prerequisite to be a judge and is in fact a requirement.

You immediately claim, on no evidence, that these women are only qualified by reason of race. Since we haven’t even seen a list of names to be considered, you have no idea whether the women are qualified or not.

Of course you’re one of the people who used to call Barack Obama in the “affirmative action” president.

The assumption that any black person who gets a job only got it because of affirmative action and was completely unqualified is a racist and false assumption.

To even be considered for a job that is normally thought of as a white male pisition, the non-white non-male candidate has to be twice as good as any white male candidate under consideration just to make the list.

Its not "racist and misogynist" at all, DL.

Sleepy Joe is a white honky, and its his judgment that's being called into question- not the appointees.

The gentleman doesn't know the difference between Libya and Syria, or excrement and Shinola.

To think that he would be able to tell competence from ineptitude is a bit much, and to think he would actually care about it is a stretch as well.

You can believe that Sleepy Joe is as sharp as a tack if you want, but someone having doubts isn't "racist"

A Judge has to pass the bar exam like any practicing Trial Lawyer does.
That is the requirement.

It is not divided by race, gender or sexual orientation.
Everything else you posted is thoroughly polluted with your continued desire to promote racial and gender division.

Appointing dumbass affirmative action Negro assholes to court position.

More fucking of our country.

If you are only considering skin color and ethnicity over aptitude, you are essentially putting inept judges in our legal system. You are destroying it.

You never said anything when that black judge was appointed. And still not a word when trump stacked the SC with three republicans. Now you're upset that Joe might place some black democrats there.
You hypocrite.

Poor little commie foreigner. Judges in this country are supposed to be apolitical. We're supposed to be a nation of laws.

Is that the best defence you have sucker?
If you only knew.
Laws my arse. Laws for the whites only admitministered by biased high court's.
Yet I'm the commie????
You're not real bright boy.

Weren't you commies all giddy about the courts not hearing cases brought by Trump supporters? Now look at you bashing them for propaganda purposes. You eurotrash commies are all the same. Now run along commie, you've exposed yourself as just another POS foreign provocateur.

I wasn't giddy but continually pointing out how not one got was proven to be correct.
I'm not from Europe nor am I a communist so cut that shit. It doesn't intimidate me at all and you never will.
Every time someone disagrees with you he automatically becomes a communist. How convenient? Maybe you're bit paranoid about that. Three references to commies in that small post. You've got some issues boy.
Your haste to reply without thought regularly leaves you open for criticism and that's where I come in and love it.
Just like the hate filled post above.

You never said anything when that black judge was appointed. And still not a word when trump stacked the SC with three republicans. Now you're upset that Joe might place some black democrats there.
You hypocrite.

Poor little commie foreigner. Judges in this country are supposed to be apolitical. We're supposed to be a nation of laws.

If you only knew.
Yet I'm the commie????

Weren't you commies all giddy about the courts not hearing cases brought by Trump supporters? Now look at you bashing them for propaganda purposes. You eurotrash commies are all the same. Now run along commie, you've exposed yourself as just another POS foreign provocateur.

I wasn't giddy but continually pointing out how not one got was proven to be correct.
I'm not from Europe nor am I a communist so cut that shit. It doesn't intimidate me at all and you never will.
Every time someone disagrees with you he automatically becomes a communist. How convenient? Maybe you're bit paranoid about that. Three references to commies in that small post. You've got some issues boy.
Your haste to reply without thought regularly leaves you open for criticism and that's where I come in and love it.

LMAO, you're such a liar. The whatever to English translator you're using ain't worth a shit. Your last two posts in this string proves that.

You hypocrite.

If you only knew.
Yet I'm the commie????

LMAO, you're such a liar. The whatever to English translator you're using ain't worth a shit. Your last two posts in this string proves that.

I'm assuming you have experience in English by your reference but that's a lie and here is why. "The whatever to English translater" , hmmmm see what I mean? .
Also, if it "ain't worth a shit" that means it is worth something if higher quality. Enlarge in that ?

I did mention about how you rush back to have a poke without thinking. There it is again. Have another go wordsworth.

Forum List

Back