Biden pledges: We won't fight a war against Russia in Ukraine

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
You have his word as a Biden.

“I give you my word as a Biden: I will never stoop to President Trump’s level.”
— Nov. 20, 2019

“I give you my word as a Biden: If I am elected president I will do everything in my power to protect our children from gun violence.”
— March 10, 2020

“I give you my word as a Biden: When I’m president, I will lead with science, listen to the experts and heed their advice, and always tell you the truth.”
— March 18, 2020

— Nov. 20, 2019

“I give you my word as a Biden: If I am elected president I will do everything in my power to protect our children from gun violence.”
— March 10, 2020

“I give you my word as a Biden: When I’m president, I will lead with science, listen to the experts and heed their advice, and always tell you the truth.”
— March 18, 2020

IOW, we're going to be in WWIII in about 6-8 weeks.

— Nov. 20, 2019

— March 10, 2020

— March 18, 2020

So I guess Biden is a Putin lapdog now.

That’s what the left calls us when we say we should avoid war with Russia.

Then again, this is the same guy who said he would never mandate vaccines for WuFlu. We know when he speaks, he’s lying.

So I guess Biden is a Putin lapdog now.

That’s what the left calls us when we say we should avoid war with Russia.

Then again, this is the same guy who said he would never mandate vaccines for WuFlu. We know when he speaks, he’s lying.
Funny how the Code Pink no war for oil loons are hiding in their basements.

— Nov. 20, 2019

— March 10, 2020

— March 18, 2020

How about "we will not leave any American behind".... He left 4,000 Americans behind, that we know about. IF he will lie about citizens being left behind, I wouldn't trust this idiot with a potato gun.

1647281693326.png

Not if the fuckin' gop Neocons and their new dem fellow travelers have their way.....Oh when things get too hot for them they will run off to the congressional bunker at Mt Weather.....I hope they get caught out in the open and vaporized.
By Neocons, you mean dorty jews, right?

We know what you stand for.

No need to remind us of it every nauseating day.

Tell Putin he is late on his Vodka shipment to you.

— Nov. 20, 2019

— March 10, 2020

— March 18, 2020

Everything that idiot says is just the opposite of what he does.

Standing by for incoming nukes. :safetocomeoutff:

The peril of nuclear war is sinking in to Americans!

But thereès still one American (Billy_Bob) who has assured all of us that America is able to shoot down all of the incoming. Something to do with rail guns or something.

I suppose its possible. And no doubt a crutch for peoples kids who shouldnèt be hearing about this war.

Why would the US go to war with Russia? No reason at all, Zero.

The US has invaded many countries and toppled regimes of others so they can stay loyal, most of those countries have no shared culture, history or language with the US....Russia and Ukraine in the other hand have many ties. I don't support this war, but the US has no business and americans in general that criticize Russia where were they when their own army was killing and bombarding civilians in many parts of the world?

— Nov. 20, 2019

— March 10, 2020

— March 18, 2020

He right.

Speaking as a leftist, I can't decide if this is good or bad based on stupid shit I've said about Trump & Republicans resulting from the decline of my mental health and severe TDS.

Forum List

Back