Biden pleads for Democracy over Autocracy

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Finally, we have a real leader in DC that is restoring America's place as the world's leader in Democracies. Biden will never swoon over authoritarians. He will never protect a murderer who had a member of the press assassinated and dismembered. He won't be sending love letters to Dictators. He won't be slipping top secret information to foreign agents.

Finally, we have a real leader in DC that is restoring America's place as the world's leader in Democracies. Biden will never swoon over authoritarians. He will never protect a murderer who had a member of the press assassinated and dismembered. He won't be sending love letters to Dictators. He won't be slipping top secret information to foreign agents.

Biden, the commie , wouldn't know what democracy was if it bit him in the ass.

The stuttering fuck today, trying to read at a 4th grade level. Jesus Christ this is painful. "My predecessor, as my mother would say, 'failed to order enough vaccines,' failed to mobilize the effort to administer the shots... "

WTF? My ears are bleeding...

i wonder if xiden will legalize pedophilia, that way he cant be arrested, or his little boy, for banging the teenage girl over commie-land.

While operating as an autocrat. "Watch what they do, not what they say" is lost on idiots, like you.

1613796498621.png

< SUCK BIDEN DICK OVER HERE. ITMT, world leaders laugh at Biden and marvel how our media covers for him.

One other thing Biden will never do: finish a whole term as leader of the free world. I wonder if he'll make it even two years? Already, Kammy has to make his phone calls for him. :21:

True.

No more coddling dictators and tyrants as did Trump.

It’s to the benefit of American foreign policy and the American people to have a president stand in opposition to authoritarianism.

Constitutional Republic. The US has never been a Democracy.

True.

It’s to the benefit of American foreign policy and the American people to have a president stand in opposition to authoritarianism.
what a shame xiden the communist isnt the answer

The stuttering fuck today, trying to read at a 4th grade level. Jesus Christ this is painful. "My predecessor, as my mother would say, 'failed to order enough vaccines,' failed to mobilize the effort to administer the shots... "

WTF? My ears are bleeding...

Half of Biden's brain has turned to mush, he's a danger to himself and others.

True.

The GOPQ wants an Authoritarian leader. They need someone to tell them how and what to think.

True.

Yeah, because Xi Jinping and the Mullahs in Iran aren't dictators and tyrants.

Saul, you one dumb motherfucker.

It is, but sadly we have Beijing's bitch, Xi's man Quid Pro.

Xi is president, Joe is just a puppet.

Forum List

Back