BIden passes EO to allow abortions

Show up where? There won't be abortion clinics. Yes your doctor can proscribe you online pills. Her medical degree is good all over the USA right? So she or he just registers online in a state that provides abortion pills and the patient can order them.

Simple. And OSHA or whatever that law is that says mind your own business stay out of the patients room, will be the law that protects these womens right to privacy and choice over their own body.

How dare you.
How is abortion about privacy?

Women can do whatever they like with their bodies so long as it doenst effect someone else's body.

It's no different than me not being allowed to use my fist (part of MY BODY) to punch you in the face until you're dead.

Show up where? There won't be abortion clinics. Yes your doctor can proscribe you online pills. Her medical degree is good all over the USA right? So she or he just registers online in a state that provides abortion pills and the patient can order them.

Simple. And OSHA or whatever that law is that says mind your own business stay out of the patients room, will be the law that protects these womens right to privacy and choice over their own body.

How dare you.
How dare I what?
Shame based attempts at behavior control never works on me.

Congress and the White House will if Republicans take them back.

This issue might save the Senate for us. You guys most likely will win the House. Would have won the Senate too except now for this issue.

Stop playing dumb. You think it's murder so of course Republicans will make abortion illegal nationally and on a state level as we see now in red states.

Don't vote Republican people. They are slick liars. For the lord.
I dont think they will. I also dont think the current SCOTUS would uphold such a bill if they did. The opinion they just issued makes that pretty clear.

As I have said repeatedly, democrats don't abide by the law, they are the law.

As I have said repeatedly, democrats don't abide by the law, they are the law.

Good.

No Person without something called a Uterus has no business telling a Woman what she can do with hers.

How is abortion about privacy?

Women can do whatever they like with their bodies so long as it doenst effect someone else's body.

It's no different than me not being allowed to use my fist (part of MY BODY) to punch you in the face until you're dead.
It's absurd to think you can tell a woman she has to have the baby. You'll see.

I dont think they will. I also dont think the current SCOTUS would uphold such a bill if they did. The opinion they just issued makes that pretty clear.
Either you're naive/gullible or a liar if you don't think they will.

We didn't think they'd do this either but they are being very slick. This has been 50 years in the making. You think this is the end game? Hardly.

When women start being told that they have to have the babies they make, they might stop making unwanted babies.
Some will true. That will be one positive take away from this decision. But what about the rest? I'm not going to go into each circumstance of what if this happened or what if that happened.

Doesn't matter. If a woman wants an abortion, she's going to get one. You guys are just taking us back to when it wasn't done safe or legally. Nice job you religious kooks.

Some will true. That will be one positive take away from this decision. But what about the rest? I'm not going to go into each circumstance of what if this happened or what if that happened.

Doesn't matter. If a woman wants an abortion, she's going to get one. You guys are just taking us back to when it wasn't done safe or legally. Nice job you religious kooks.
I don't give a shit about the sluts who refuse to learn. They deserve everything they get.

Did you hear about the new over the counter abortion pill? FDA just has to approve it. It will be I,mpossible for you to regulate women’s vaginas now.
funny how demofks are infatuated with vagina's I tell you. me thinks you are cuckoo

Either you're naive/gullible or a liar if you don't think they will.

We didn't think they'd do this either but they are being very slick. This has been 50 years in the making. You think this is the end game? Hardly.

Read the decision. I take them at their word because I have no reason to do otherwise. The reason the court over turned Roe and Casey had zero to do with the legality or morality of abortion. It had to do with who in the Constitution has the power to decide such things. The Court said the Federal Government and certainly the courts don’t that that power resides with the people and the state.

It's absurd to think you can tell a woman she has to have the baby. You'll see.
Would it be ok if we were just aborting black babies? Or just girls? What if you could determine in the womb that the child was gay or trans and people were aborting them based on that? Would you be ok with it?

I couldn't have said that better. why are you for murdering babies then?
A lot of reasons. Life isn't that precious. I can imagine myself becoming pregnant when I'm not ready.

You guys are insane. And the reality is, if you got pregnant at the wrong time, you'd get an abortion too. Legal or illegal.

I could go on and on. How about the world is overpopulated?

How about women who don't want kids but are forced will raise bad citizens?

I could go on and on. In fact, a lot of Christians agree abortion is necessary.

Forum List

Back