BIden passes EO to allow abortions

What’s absurd is the belief you have the right to kill an individual because their existence inconveniences you.
That's right. Well, it is a seed in my womb right?

This stupid pregnant bitch the other day was pulled over in the lane where two people have to be in the car.

Anyways, kill, murder, abortion, whatever you want to call it. They have an over the counter pill to take care of the little fetus. If you don't like it, don't swallow them.

This stupid pregnant bitch the other day was pulled over in the lane where two people have to be in the car.

Anyways, kill, murder, abortion, whatever you want to call it. They have an over the counter pill to take care of the little fetus. If you don't like it, don't swallow them.
So you are straight up admitting that you are ok with murdering a child in the womb then? WOW.

A lot of reasons. Life isn't that precious. I can imagine myself becoming pregnant when I'm not ready.

You guys are insane. And the reality is, if you got pregnant at the wrong time, you'd get an abortion too. Legal or illegal.

I could go on and on. How about the world is overpopulated?

How about women who don't want kids but are forced will raise bad citizens?

I could go on and on. In fact, a lot of Christians agree abortion is necessary.
this is your response? wow, I feel sorry for you in a way. I see you have mental issues you deal with. good luck.

What’s absurd is the belief you have the right to kill an individual because their existence inconveniences you.
Right? It's obvious that person has mental issues and having to deal with reality is complex in her world.

It's not your seed. It's the man's. you should learn about what causes pregnancies.

It's not your seed. It's the man's. you should learn about what causes pregnancies.
I'm a man baby!

1657720426673.png

I didn't realize you were so holy.

oh fk no, I'd have the state remove the child and give it up for adoption.
Yea, I'm going to go through 9 months of labor for that. HA! LOL.

And consider all the bad parents who had their kids but didn't raise them properly and now they are in prisons. These are unwanted kids. And these women had them. Why did they have kids they didn't want and couldn't afford? Perhaps they are wackos like you and are anti abortion. So they do a shitty job raising their kids and they end up filling our prisons.

But a new analysis of federal data from the Prison Policy Initiative, a criminal justice think tank, suggests that prison visits are very rare: Only about 31 percent of inmates in state prisons reported a personal visit in the previous month

Yea, I'm going to go through 9 months of labor for that. HA! LOL.

And consider all the bad parents who had their kids but didn't raise them properly and now they are in prisons. These are unwanted kids. And these women had them. Why did they have kids they didn't want and couldn't afford? Perhaps they are wackos like you and are anti abortion. So they do a shitty job raising their kids and they end up filling our prisons.

But a new analysis of federal data from the Prison Policy Initiative, a criminal justice think tank, suggests that prison visits are very rare: Only about 31 percent of inmates in state prisons reported a personal visit in the previous month

Just so I have this straight.

1, You think you should be allowed to kill someone because their existence is inconvenient for you.

2. You also believe that we should kill people who may or may not suffer some future hardship in their lives.

3. We should kill people who are unwanted.

4. We should kill people who we think may end up in prison in the future.

Does that sum up your stance on when murder is ok?

But I bet you dont agree with the death penalty or stand your ground laws. Am I right?

Just so I have this straight.

1, You think you should be allowed to kill someone because their existence is inconvenient for you.

2. You also believe that we should kill people who may or may not suffer some future hardship in their lives.

3. We should kill people who are unwanted.

4. We should kill people who we think may end up in prison in the future.

Does that sum up your stance on when murder is ok?

But I bet you dont agree with the death penalty or stand your ground laws. Am I right?
Abortion is not murder. Extreme right position to ban abortion. So now you can get over the counter abortion pills. Happy now? Now more abortions at clinics. Do it from home. Here honey.

Abortion is not murder. Extreme right position to ban abortion. So now you can get over the counter abortion pills. Happy now? Now more abortions at clinics. Do it from home. Here honey.
So when does a fetus become a life and thus have a right to life?

That was settled 50 years ago.
No it wasn’t. Casey changed Roe. It’s like you don’t even know what the cases you’re mad about being overturned said. And why would you be ok with 9 unelected judges making that decision then but not allowing voters in their individual states make that decision.

Forum List

Back