BIden passes EO to allow abortions

No it wasn’t. Casey changed Roe. It’s like you don’t even know what the cases you’re mad about being overturned said. And why would you be ok with 9 unelected judges making that decision then but not allowing voters in their individual states make that decision.

Voters have no right to vote to take away a womans right to choose

No it wasn’t. Casey changed Roe. It’s like you don’t even know what the cases you’re mad about being overturned said. And why would you be ok with 9 unelected judges making that decision then but not allowing voters in their individual states make that decision.
Since the Supreme Court overturned Roe last month, over a dozen states have banned or severely restricted abortion — and many more are likely to follow. The ruling leaves behind fear and confusion, legal gray areas and a patchwork of abortion care — all of which will disproportionately impact low-income people, women of color and folks who live in rural areas. Many people will have to travel out of state to get abortions, while others with fewer resources will be forced to carry unwanted pregnancies to term.

“An extremist Supreme Court overturning Roe and Republican politicians criminalizing abortion is a national emergency, and we start to address this crisis by using every tool to protect Americans’ health,” Warren told HuffPost.

The administration has taken some critical steps to protect abortion rights in the last week, including issuing an executive order that promises to protect access to medication abortion, contraception and emergency contraceptives like Plan B. Biden also called on the Senate to make an exception to the filibuster in order to vote on the Women’s Health Protection Act and codify Roe. This week, HHS issued multiple memos to clarify federal guidelines that safeguard physicians making emergency abortion decisions and offer protections to patients denied prescriptions for reproductive health care services.
But Senate Democrats believe the administration can do more. Declaring a public health emergency would allow Biden to “unlock powerful flexibilities and resources for federal, state, and local governments” in order to protect abortion rights, the senators argued — similar to what the administration has done during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Specifically, a public health emergency would allow doctors licensed in one state to provide reproductive health care in other states and expand the group of people covered by Medicaid programs allowing patients insurance coverage for out-of-state medical expenses. It would also protect access to medication abortion and help HHS gather information and research on which communities need the most aid in a post-Roe world.

Shame on Ohio.

Since the Supreme Court overturned Roe last month, over a dozen states have banned or severely restricted abortion — and many more are likely to follow. The ruling leaves behind fear and confusion, legal gray areas and a patchwork of abortion care — all of which will disproportionately impact low-income people, women of color and folks who live in rural areas. Many people will have to travel out of state to get abortions, while others with fewer resources will be forced to carry unwanted pregnancies to term.

“An extremist Supreme Court overturning Roe and Republican politicians criminalizing abortion is a national emergency, and we start to address this crisis by using every tool to protect Americans’ health,” Warren told HuffPost.

The administration has taken some critical steps to protect abortion rights in the last week, including issuing an executive order that promises to protect access to medication abortion, contraception and emergency contraceptives like Plan B. Biden also called on the Senate to make an exception to the filibuster in order to vote on the Women’s Health Protection Act and codify Roe. This week, HHS issued multiple memos to clarify federal guidelines that safeguard physicians making emergency abortion decisions and offer protections to patients denied prescriptions for reproductive health care services.
But Senate Democrats believe the administration can do more. Declaring a public health emergency would allow Biden to “unlock powerful flexibilities and resources for federal, state, and local governments” in order to protect abortion rights, the senators argued — similar to what the administration has done during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Specifically, a public health emergency would allow doctors licensed in one state to provide reproductive health care in other states and expand the group of people covered by Medicaid programs allowing patients insurance coverage for out-of-state medical expenses. It would also protect access to medication abortion and help HHS gather information and research on which communities need the most aid in a post-Roe world.
For fucks sake they over turned Casey and Roe dim wit.

So you are straight up admitting that you are ok with murdering a child in the womb then? WOW.
And now a Republican prosecutor in Indiana wants to punish the doctor who gave the 10 year old rape victim an abortion? You fuckers are sick.

Indiana’s Republican attorney general said Wednesday his office would investigate a doctorwho provided an abortion to a 10-year-old girl who was raped and became pregnant.
Attorney General Todd Rokita appeared on Fox News to address reports the girl was forced to cross state lines from Ohio — where abortion is now illegal after about after six weeks of pregnancy — to Indiana. The story become national news after the Indianapolis Star Tribune first reported details of the case from Dr. Caitlin Bernard, who said the girl’s parents discovered she was six weeks pregnant and therefore ineligible for an abortion despite being sexually assaulted.

Voters have no right to vote to take away a womans right to choose

voters (ie the government) take away peoples “rights” all the time. Without people and the government I’d have the “right” to do literally anything I want. Drive 250 mph, rape, pillage, shoot my guns anywhere I want etc. What exactly do you think most laws do?

voters (ie the government) take away peoples “rights” all the time. Without people and the government I’d have the “right” to do literally anything I want. Drive 250 mph, rape, pillage, shoot my guns anywhere I want etc. What exactly do you think most laws do?
Yes and this right wing supreme court legislating from the bench will be undone.

I have no doubt. It will just take some time but right always wins and this Taliban supreme court can't do what they just did. And we will fight back.

Maybe even add 10 more Liberals to the Supreme Court.

Yes and this right wing supreme court legislating from the bench will be undone.

I have no doubt. It will just take some time but right always wins and this Taliban supreme court can't do what they just did. And we will fight back.

Maybe even add 10 more Liberals to the Supreme Court.
LOL. How is the court saying we don’t have the authority to make this decision that its the state legislature job legislating from the bench exactly.

sealybobo

its a question. How can you disagree with a question? I get that you don’t like the question but how can you disagree with it?
To talk to you gives your side of this argument credibility. You have none. Clueless. Religious zelots. Nuts. Deranged. Out of touch with reality.

But thank you for energizing our side. We didn't have a lot before this. Inflation and all. But now you gave us life.

It's on. You just started a war. You think the Supreme Court's legislating from the bench is the final word? HA! Thank you for proving I was right that you guys want to make abortion illegal. Don't lie. Not to me. I won't believe you.

I don't give a shit about your opinion of me.
And I don't care what you think of me. I care what our government and laws are. You get a vote and I get a vote. You guys have been working on this for 50 years. It'll be funny to see all that work done for nothing in a couple of years. We'll work around the Supreme's.

And I don't care what you think of me. I care what our government and laws are. You get a vote and I get a vote. You guys have been working on this for 50 years. It'll be funny to see all that work done for nothing in a couple of years. We'll work around the Supreme's.
:blahblah:

I really don't get people who are so inarticulate that they believe that there is no difference between the highest judicial body in the land and a Motown girl group.

To talk to you gives your side of this argument credibility. You have none. Clueless. Religious zelots. Nuts. Deranged. Out of touch with reality.

But thank you for energizing our side. We didn't have a lot before this. Inflation and all. But now you gave us life.

It's on. You just started a war. You think the Supreme Court's legislating from the bench is the final word? HA! Thank you for proving I was right that you guys want to make abortion illegal. Don't lie. Not to me. I won't believe you.
In other words you can’t actually answer the question so youll just attack the person asking the question.

As I have said repeatedly, democrats don't abide by the law, they are the law.
Which part of the EO violates the law? Have you even read it?

Didn't think so.

Some people never learn.

The next president should teach them a lesson and sign an EO for the ATF to allow machine guns to be sold without a tax or other restriction, just to piss them off.
And hand grenades.

And mortars.

And howitzers.

If you outlaw hand grenades, only outlaws will have hand grenades.

And hand grenades.

And mortars.

And howitzers.

If you outlaw hand grenades, only outlaws will have hand grenades.
Im pretty sure you can buy a howitzer you just need an FFL and a ton of money to burn.

the grenades would fall under explosive devices like Dynamite. So you'd have to get another special license but once you had it you might be able to buy them legally assuming someone is selling them.

Forum List

Back