Biden Orders Republican AZ Governor Doug Ducey To Open Border And Remove 60 Shipping Containers Filling 4000' Gap In Border Wall

How many have willfully acted as the last mile delivery service of 5 million illegals for the cartels? All the while allowing the cartels to make 14 billion a year human trafficking and forcing the US taxpayers to support those criminal aliens from virtually every nation on earth.

How many?

You seem to do that on many topics. Carry on commie.

Why would you call me a commie? What position am I taking that fits the definition of commie in your book? ...or are you just lashing out cause you're mad?

No see that’s the liberal hose job of offering non factual, unsupportable feelings and then state “it’s right in front of you”
Does not work on thinkers
The facts are in the thread. Catch up.

Why do i have to sum it all up for you cause you don't want to read what's already here?

The original point was, lost in all this back and forth, is that Biden didn't commit treason simply because another president had better immigration numbers then him.

If that is the case then if the next president cracks down on employers and fixes our visa system and crossing are way down even more then was under Trump, then Trump too will have committed treason at that point.

The logic is just right wing noise.

You're going to have to make that argument with somebody else because I never said it was treason. Perhaps you have me mixed up with another member. Violation of oath of office, that I do believe is true. Biden's reversal of Trump's immigration policies is evidence of that. He deliberately reversed them to make it easier on illegals to get in. The US Constitution charges our representatives with the protection of this country and it's people. Besides the illegals that murder Americans, get drunk and kill other Americans on the road, over 107,000 Americans that died from fentanyl so far this year, it's clear Dementia is not doing his job and in fact, quite the opposite.

The presidential oath of office is to support and defend the US Constitution. Therefore because of the hundreds of thousands of American deaths, Dementia is not supporting the Constitution.

You're going to have to make that argument with somebody else because I never said it was treason. Perhaps you have me mixed up with another member.

I don't remember who it was. I was just reiterating that my argument was not Joe did just as good as Trump or better or even worse.

Violation of oath of office, that I do believe is true. Biden's reversal of Trump's immigration policies is evidence of that. He deliberately reversed them to make it easier on illegals to get in.

Is that the reason Biden gave or the right wing media?

The US Constitution charges our representatives with the protection of this country and it's people. Besides the illegals that murder Americans, get drunk and kill other Americans on the road, over 107,000 Americans that died from fentanyl so far this year, it's clear Dementia is not doing his job and in fact, quite the opposite.

So it violated the constitution when Trump nearly ignored employers who hire illegals, didn't fix the visa problem and didn't crack down on illegal workers using fake SS numbers that the federal government knows about?

Your metric for violating the constitution seems legally weak.

The presidential oath of office is to support and defend the US Constitution. Therefore because of the hundreds of thousands of American deaths, Dementia is not supporting the Constitution.
And because these same illegals come here for work, overstayed their visas and Trump ignored those factors to take money from national defense to build a wall that he turned down 25 billion dollars from Dems to build, certainly Trump too must be guilty of violating the constitution.

Round em up!

Arizona should at least paint graffiti on them.
1666394077366.png

Forum List

Back