Biden Orders Republican AZ Governor Doug Ducey To Open Border And Remove 60 Shipping Containers Filling 4000' Gap In Border Wall

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
You can't make this stuff up. Mayorkas tells us the border is secure. The people who live there are flooded with illegals. When a real leader takes action against the ineptitude, Biden tries to undue it.

I hope the stand off continues and results in the fraudulent actions of the current Admin to be further exposed. This is press Biden does not want right before the midterms.

'They claim jurisdiction... but don't prevent illegal immigration': Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey claps back at Joe Biden after president told him to tear down 60 shipping containers filling 4,000ft gap in southern border wall​

• Arizona officials are refusing to remove 60 shipping containers thy stacked along the southern border after the Biden administration ordered their removal
  • The Department of Interior's Bureau of Reclamation argued that they were unauthorized and placed illegally
  • But the Arizona Department of Emergency and Military Affairs has since told the Bureau of Reclamation 'the containers will remain in place'
  • Allen Clark, the director of Arizona's Department of Emergency and Military Affairs, then clapped back at the Biden administration
  • He wrote that the federal government has failed to provide protection against the onslaught of illegal immigration
The federal government stepped in last week, arguing in a cease-and-desist letter on October 18 that the Arizona state government placed the containers on lands within the vicinity of the dam and on part of Cocopah Indian Tribe's West Reservation.

It also argued that the placement of the shipping containers interferes with the Customs and Border Patrol plan to fill the gaps, and called on the state to stop further construction of the 22-feet tall barriers.

'The unauthorized placement of these containers constitutes a violation of federal law and is a trespass against the United States,' the bureau argued in its October 18 letter.

63662577-11334331-image-a-57_1666245283485.jpg

63662581-11334331-image-a-56_1666245265980.jpg

I think Ducey is a total RINO but he's getting this right, at least for optical purposes.

The Feds abdicated their rights to border enforcement once they decided to break the law & enable an illegal invasion of criminals.
If they fail to do their sworn duty & protect our country from border jumpers, the individual states have the right & obligation to step in, protect their own citizens & stop the invasion

I think Ducey is a total RINO but he's getting this right, at least for optical purposes.

The Feds abdicated their rights to border enforcement once they decided to break the law & enable an illegal invasion of criminals.
If they fail to do their sworn duty & protect our country from border jumpers, the individual states have the right & obligation to step in, protect their own citizens & stop the invasion
they violated their oaths of office and in my eyes are traitors for failure to follow that oath.

You wait, if AZ tells Tater to go fuck himself the demented POS will send in the feds to remove them.
That would look interesting, the federal government removing border wall to allow access to the country outside controlled entry. I don't think so. They were counting on the AZ guy to comply to their nonsense and he stood his ground. Wow a true american finally.

How can anyone vote for something like Biden and D.C. democrats who do nothing but destroy out country, our borders, our economy, our domestic energy, our national security, our faith in God, turn our children into sex objects and foment hatred between races?.
Free stuff provided to them that you and I pay for and no mean tweets.

You can't make this stuff up. Mayorkas tells us the border is secure. The people who live there are flooded with illegals. When a real leader takes action against the ineptitude, Biden tries to undue it.

I hope the stand off continues and results in the fraudulent actions of the current Admin to be further exposed. This is press Biden does not want right before the midterms.

'They claim jurisdiction... but don't prevent illegal immigration': Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey claps back at Joe Biden after president told him to tear down 60 shipping containers filling 4,000ft gap in southern border wall​

• Arizona officials are refusing to remove 60 shipping containers thy stacked along the southern border after the Biden administration ordered their removal
  • The Department of Interior's Bureau of Reclamation argued that they were unauthorized and placed illegally
  • But the Arizona Department of Emergency and Military Affairs has since told the Bureau of Reclamation 'the containers will remain in place'
  • Allen Clark, the director of Arizona's Department of Emergency and Military Affairs, then clapped back at the Biden administration
  • He wrote that the federal government has failed to provide protection against the onslaught of illegal immigration
The federal government stepped in last week, arguing in a cease-and-desist letter on October 18 that the Arizona state government placed the containers on lands within the vicinity of the dam and on part of Cocopah Indian Tribe's West Reservation.

It also argued that the placement of the shipping containers interferes with the Customs and Border Patrol plan to fill the gaps, and called on the state to stop further construction of the 22-feet tall barriers.

'The unauthorized placement of these containers constitutes a violation of federal law and is a trespass against the United States,' the bureau argued in its October 18 letter.

63662577-11334331-image-a-57_1666245283485.jpg

63662581-11334331-image-a-56_1666245265980.jpg
But they aren't for open borders. They have told us so.

trump was building walls the demofks didn't want him building, he was sending illegals to mexico and not releasing them in the US, so no, he wasn't.
We had plenty of illegals cross the border when Trump was president.

The wall is a joke. More then half of all illegals are here because they overstayed their visa so you think spending billions and billions on a wall that has been shown to be ineffective is the best solution?

The wall is a 2nd grade idea,turned into a political slogan/vanity project. If you want the wall so bad, donate to Bannon. I heard he is building a wall.

What about fixing our visa program?

Wait, I have an idea! Fine employers of illegals so much that it cost more to employ illegals then Americans. That sounds crazy right? It is crazy for the lobbyist in the food, ag, and construction industries who line politicians pockets with campaign donations...none of them are going to disrupt that apple cart.

Forum List

Back