Biden's intel community circulates DEI newsletter highlighting cross-dressing, inclusive language

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Amidst the countless intelligence and foreign policy failures of Biden and the Dems / Marxists, it was predictable that they would excuse incompetence by pivoting to defense of the tranny bully pulpit.

The entire focus of the Biden administration is one of furthering a DIE agenda. Qualifications and merit are sidelined while a carnival show of trannies, freaks and cross-dressers are allowed to subvert the abilities of entire government agencies.

'I am an intelligence officer, and I am a man who likes to wear women’s clothes sometimes'

'I am an intelligence officer, and I am a man who likes to wear women’s clothes sometimes.

I am an intelligence officer, and I am a man who likes to wear women’s clothes sometimes'

So, the intelligence officer is not a tranny. It’s a guy with a fetish that involves cross-dressing.

Why does Biden see a need to announce that everyone else has an obligation to accept a fetish as a part of their workplace responsibilities?

Remember when such silly nonsense was poked fun at. I never thought that in my lifetime that the squirrely leftist dems would promote such freaks as normal.

In the early 90’s I toured with a band one summer. We would occasionally dress in drag as a joke and to shock and stun the audience. It didn’t take long

Amidst the countless intelligence and foreign policy failures of Biden and the Dems / Marxists, it was predictable that they would excuse incompetence by pivoting to defense of the tranny bully pulpit.

The entire focus of the Biden administration is one of furthering a DIE agenda. Qualifications and merit are sidelined while a carnival show of trannies, freaks and cross-dressers are allowed to subvert the abilities of entire government agencies.

'I am an intelligence officer, and I am a man who likes to wear women’s clothes sometimes'

Hollie, U R letting them get to U. The DEI agenda is just another tool in the statist left's agenda of ever growing divide & conquer strategy through deceit(smoke & mirrors). Racism is the marxinazis primary(original) divide & conquer tool followed by politically induced profe$$ional environmentali$m, anti capitalism, pro pedophilia, wealth redistribution, pro abortion, anti firearm/anti self protection, education control, pro terrorism, anti Christian, pro open borders, anti individual liberties(anti U.S. Constitution & BoR), pro revolution for the sake of revolution(pro conflict/war) etc. The statist left are attempting to build a political army in America one company/battalion at a time, which are formed around the above agendas. The folks in the city of Chicago are fed up(predictable) with the statist left marxinazis one world without borders rubbish as MANY Americans elsewhere are also.

Below; facts & figures

Take care, till next time!

'I am an intelligence officer, and I am a man who likes to wear women’s clothes sometimes.

I am an intelligence officer, and I am a man who likes to wear women’s clothes sometimes'

So, the intelligence officer is not a tranny. It’s a guy with a fetish that involves cross-dressing.

Why does Biden see a need to announce that everyone else has an obligation to accept a fetish as a part of their workplace responsibilities?
Why? I'd say reelection $upport. U know, the more $$$$$ the merrier!

But there is no deep state.

Forum List

Back