Biden On Track To Pass 100 Million Vaccinations, With Time To Spare

10_Mos.png

Thank president Trump for making that possible by speeding up the process and cutting bullshit regulations

Except he didn't. Warp Speed was Pence's idea. And by that time, Pfizer and its German counterpart (as well as several other companies) were deep into developing a vaccine.
But, even as he tried (and still tries) to take credit for the vaccine, he and his merry band of miscreants apparently overlooked the most important part of the equation.
Distribution and dissemination. Just toss it to the states and let em figure it out. Now you see (since Biden was sworn in) what competent leadership looks like when you plan and
organize from the federal level...and THEN get the states to handle it. And all you righties can do is snipe from the cheap seats...which tells me..you have nothing. I mean, literally. Nothing. Sad.
Where is your proof? These are just YOUR words and who the hell are you? WERE you there? Show me the links!
You dummies are so truly stupid you make dumb ass comments WITH NOTHING to back it up! And I don't have to in this case
because YOU ARE DOING IT now! Where are your links? FACTS? Substantiation?

Again, for those of you true believers who have a hard time admitting the last guy was a fucking moron, here you go....again. Key word here is distribution.

Explain to me how come it takes normally 15 years from start to a completed vaccine?
I'm shouting now because you are so f...king DUMB!
Three COVID vaccines have been distributed within 10 months!
NOT 15 years!

10 MONTHS!

This is the normal time line for the FDA to approve vaccines:
It’s not unusual for a vaccine to take 10 to 15 years to complete all the phases under normal circumstances.
The exploratory stage often takes two to four years to complete,
The pre-clinical stage typically lasts one to two years.

https://www.reference.com/sci.../how-long-to-develop-vaccine Think about that for a minute: Normal completion 10 to 15 YEARS! Trump through his business person's experiences knew what chains to rattle and getting the vaccine approved in 10 months is nothing short of a miracle! And this IDIOT Biden doesn't (along with millions of totally uninformed people) understand that! Goes to show you how it takes smart aggressive people to take care of the rest of the uninformed!

This thread isn't about the timeline for producing a vaccine. It's about the fact that Trump had nothing to do with this vaccine getting to market AND he completely blew the planning for the distribution. But you and others will stand up and give him all the credit for it. Biden has managed to show more leadership and seems to have largely smoothed out the bumps in four months. And for two of those months, he wasn't President. Trump had 11. 12 if you count the time he disappeared between the election and inauguration day. But, he wasn't really interested in doing the hard part of the job. It's almost as bad as blowing the response to the virus from January to April. But, like a good Trump trooper, you'll simply do what you always do. Deflect and trot out a whole host of bullshit links as if to say..see!..see!

Thats
everything being done now is based on what Trump's Administration did.
That's a lie. I realize it isn't your lie, you're just repeating it, but it's still a lie.

It's not a lie. The distribution plan was there, I linked a reference to it, people were getting vaccinated before Biden came into office, and from what I have seen nothing he has done looks like it would have been any different from what Trump would have done.

Stop pretending 2+2=5.
President Joe's plan in getting it done at much greater speed. There was no real plan before he took office. They didn't even know where millions of doses were at that point. dOnald tRump's imaginary"plan" was "let someone else handle it".

Thats
everything being done now is based on what Trump's Administration did.
That's a lie. I realize it isn't your lie, you're just repeating it, but it's still a lie.

It's not a lie. The distribution plan was there, I linked a reference to it, people were getting vaccinated before Biden came into office, and from what I have seen nothing he has done looks like it would have been any different from what Trump would have done.

Stop pretending 2+2=5.
President Joe's plan in getting it done at much greater speed. There was no real plan before he took office. They didn't even know where millions of doses were at that point. dOnald tRump's imaginary"plan" was "let someone else handle it".

There was a real plan, being implemented, that Biden is now trying to pretend never existed.

Sorry, but intentionally saying "let the States handle local distribution" is not just saying "let the states handle it" without guidance.

Why do twats like you have to lie to make a point?

In 10 months doing what would take 10 years!
Trump didn't develop any new science. The vaccine makers relied on proven technology they developed for their battles with ebola etc.

The 10 year statement is like fighting the last war.

trump had absolutely nothing to do with the development of the first vaccine that was available, the Pfizer vaccine.

Pfizer started working on the vaccine months before trump even thought of operation warp speed. trump was lying through his teeth about the virus when Pfizer started working on it.

Pfizer started working on the vaccine in January 10, 2020.

trump started operation warp speed May 15th, 2020.

All trump did was throw money at some companies months after the virus became out of control.

He refused 100 million doses of the vaccine when it was offered. He had no plan to actually get the vaccine into people's arms.

I give credit where it's due. I got the Pfizer vaccine. The scientists at Pfizer are responsible for it's existence. I qualified for it on January 7th. There was no vaccine for first dose at the time when trump was president. I didn't get that first dose until February 25th. Biden announced that more vaccine was going to be ready to go out on February 11th. It became available days later. I was able to make my appointment around February 20th.

Like I stated, I didn't believe Biden when he promised 100 million vaccinations in 100 days. I was wrong not to believe him.

trump had absolutely NOTHING to do with me and millions of other Americans being vaccinated.
He is the reason it didnt take them 5 years to get it approved by the FDA.
Goddamn, if you hacks could just be honest, this country wouldnt be in shambles.

Wow...did you just actually, out loud, say that it would take 5 years to aprove a pandemic ending vaccine without Trump??

Let me explain to you REALITY: Any president would OF COURSE try to fast track vaccine development and distribution. You want to say Trump somehow made it a little faster? Ok go ahead, it's tough to disprove, but when you drop some idiocy about 5 years you are just embarrassing yourself.

Niether Trump nor Biden deserve much credit. Credit companies, reserchers and scientists first and foremost for the development, credit Federal and local governments, credit people who stepped up for testing, credit presidents picking the low hanging fruit last. This politico finger pointing is silly.

Understanding that, Biden has been a solid, no-nonsense leader who is doing his limited part way better than that clown Trump ever did. He is not spreading magical thinking, he is not politicizing everything he touches, he lets medical experts do their job informing the people and, unlike Trump, he gets his vaccination publicly to set example.

Last edited:
Thank president Trump for making that possible by speeding up the process and cutting bullshit regulations

Except he didn't. Warp Speed was Pence's idea. And by that time, Pfizer and its German counterpart (as well as several other companies) were deep into developing a vaccine.
But, even as he tried (and still tries) to take credit for the vaccine, he and his merry band of miscreants apparently overlooked the most important part of the equation.
Distribution and dissemination. Just toss it to the states and let em figure it out. Now you see (since Biden was sworn in) what competent leadership looks like when you plan and
organize from the federal level...and THEN get the states to handle it. And all you righties can do is snipe from the cheap seats...which tells me..you have nothing. I mean, literally. Nothing. Sad.
Where is your proof? These are just YOUR words and who the hell are you? WERE you there? Show me the links!
You dummies are so truly stupid you make dumb ass comments WITH NOTHING to back it up! And I don't have to in this case

Again, for those of you true believers who have a hard time admitting the last guy was a fucking moron, here you go....again. Key word here is distribution.

Explain to me how come it takes normally 15 years from start to a completed vaccine?
NOT 15 years!

10 MONTHS!

It’s not unusual for a vaccine to take 10 to 15 years to complete all the phases under normal circumstances.

https://www.reference.com/sci.../how-long-to-develop-vaccine Think about that for a minute: Normal completion 10 to 15 YEARS! Trump through his business person's experiences knew what chains to rattle and getting the vaccine approved in 10 months is nothing short of a miracle! And this IDIOT Biden doesn't (along with millions of totally uninformed people) understand that! Goes to show you how it takes smart aggressive people to take care of the rest of the uninformed!

This thread isn't about the timeline for producing a vaccine. It's about the fact that Trump had nothing to do with this vaccine getting to market AND he completely blew the planning for the distribution. But you and others will stand up and give him all the credit for it. Biden has managed to show more leadership and seems to have largely smoothed out the bumps in four months. And for two of those months, he wasn't President. Trump had 11. 12 if you count the time he disappeared between the election and inauguration day. But, he wasn't really interested in doing the hard part of the job. It's almost as bad as blowing the response to the virus from January to April. But, like a good Trump trooper, you'll simply do what you always do. Deflect and trot out a whole host of bullshit links as if to say..see!..see!
O'Biden can't even walk you dumbass.

NOT 15 years!

10 MONTHS!

O'Biden can't even walk you dumbass.

Oh boy, you sure Smoked that Lib by posting that insane stupidity. Bravo dummy.

Trump didn't develop any new science. The vaccine makers relied on proven technology they developed for their battles with ebola etc.

trump had absolutely nothing to do with the development of the first vaccine that was available, the Pfizer vaccine.

Pfizer started working on the vaccine months before trump even thought of operation warp speed. trump was lying through his teeth about the virus when Pfizer started working on it.

All trump did was throw money at some companies months after the virus became out of control.

He refused 100 million doses of the vaccine when it was offered. He had no plan to actually get the vaccine into people's arms.

I give credit where it's due. I got the Pfizer vaccine. The scientists at Pfizer are responsible for it's existence. I qualified for it on January 7th. There was no vaccine for first dose at the time when trump was president. I didn't get that first dose until February 25th. Biden announced that more vaccine was going to be ready to go out on February 11th. It became available days later. I was able to make my appointment around February 20th.

Like I stated, I didn't believe Biden when he promised 100 million vaccinations in 100 days. I was wrong not to believe him.

trump had absolutely NOTHING to do with me and millions of other Americans being vaccinated.
Goddamn, if you hacks could just be honest, this country wouldnt be in shambles.

Wow...did you just actually, out loud, say that it would take 5 years to aprove a pandemic ending vaccine without Trump??

Let me explain to you REALITY: Any president would OF COURSE try to fast track vaccine development and distribution. You want to say Trump somehow made it a little faster? Ok go ahead, it's tough to disprove, but when you drop some idiocy about 5 years you are just embarrassing yourself.

Niether Trump nor Biden deserve much credit. Credit companies, reserchers and scientists first and foremost for the development, credit Federal and local governments, credit people who stepped up for testing, credit presidents picking the low hanging fruit last. This politico finger pointing is silly.

Understanding that, Biden has been a solid, no-nonsense leader who is doing his limited part way better than that clown Trump ever did. He is not spreading magical thinking, he is not politicizing everything he touches, he lets medical experts do their job informing the people and, unlike Trump, he gets his vaccination publicly to set example.

Evidently you can't read the substantiation I provided and are too dumb to provide your own!
FACTS: NOTE the LINK!!!
It’s not unusual for a vaccine to take 10 to 15 years to complete all the phases under normal circumstances."

Think about that for a minute: Normal completion 10 to 15 YEARS!
Trump through his business person's experiences knew what chains to rattle and getting the vaccine approved in 10 months
is nothing short of a miracle!
And this IDIOT Biden doesn't (along with millions of totally uninformed people) understand that!
Again not only do you evidently not read BUT can't even search the internet as I did to find the above LINK! SUBSTANTIATION!
When will you dummies learn people believe substantiation, links...NOT guesses! Personal opinions!

Last edited:

Evidently you can't read the substantiation I provided and are too dumb to provide your own!
FACTS: NOTE the LINK!!!
It’s not unusual for a vaccine to take 10 to 15 years to complete all the phases under normal circumstances."

Think about that for a minute: Normal completion 10 to 15 YEARS!
Trump through his business person's experiences knew what chains to rattle and getting the vaccine approved in 10 months
is nothing short of a miracle!
And this IDIOT Biden doesn't (along with millions of totally uninformed people) understand that!
Again not only do you evidently not read BUT can't even search the internet as I did to find the above LINK! SUBSTANTIATION!
When will you dummies learn people believe substantiation, links...NOT guesses! Personal opinions!

Wtf do you think is NORMAL about Covid-19?

It's not NORMAL it is a global pandemic that became top healthcare priority by a long shot for entire world. DUH.

mRNA tech research/testing in particular got a huge, off the charts infusion of effort behind it and widespread infections made trial subjects plentiful.

Healthcare experts like Faucci were predicting a vaccine within a year or so in good scenario.

I don't know who kept you locked up in the closet while reality happened over the past year, but it was definitely cruel and unusual.

Last edited:
This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Hopefully we can be back to some sort of normal soon.

Thank you President Trump.
Donald didn’t buy vaccine or arrange for its distribution, psychotic trumpkin.

Trump also put additives in gasoline to make cars get lower gas mileage to help oil companies, deported everyone who isn't a white male to Mexico and didn't wear underwear. Explains the funny expressions on those cold, windy DC winter days, huh?

You need serious psychiatric help. You're lost in propaganda, fascist. People like you show how the Nazis were possible

NOT 15 years!

10 MONTHS!

How did 19 million get vaccinated before Trump left office if there was no plan to distribute it, Stupid?

Forum List

Back