Biden On Track To Pass 100 Million Vaccinations, With Time To Spare

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Hopefully we can be back to some sort of normal soon.

Dementia Joe didn't have a fucking thing to do with any of it moron. You and the rest of the nation can thank Pres. Trump for the fact that anything is available at all. Your alzheimers patient couldn't even get a stimulus out of his own democrat congress even though it was already in place before he took office. You idiots never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.
Yeah, I forgot. Vaccines didn't even exist before Biden took office....

:p. Bwuhahahahaha

Biden is only progressing towards his promised vaccination mark because vaccinations exists thanks to Trump.
Trump did crap told the states to fend for themselves Biden made sure the vaccines were delivered ,,, Trump the pos played golf
You are so full of shit that your breath stinks.
and you your eyes are brown
Hazel, but thank you for asking.

....thanks to the millions of vaccinations given under Trump

By my count. Trump 13 million vaccinations In 40 days
Biden 100 million vaccinations. in 56 days
By my count Trump in 9 months what normally t 10 - 15 YEARS!
FACTS dummy!

It’s not unusual for a vaccine to take 10 to 15 years to complete all the phases under normal circumstances.
The exploratory stage often takes two to four years to complete,
The pre-clinical stage typically lasts one to two years.
https://www.reference.com/sci.../how-long-to-develop-vaccine

Think about that for a minute:
It’s not unusual for a vaccine to take 10 to 15 years to complete all the phases under normal circumstances.
The exploratory stage often takes two to four years to complete,
The pre-clinical stage typically lasts one to two years.

https://www.reference.com/sci.../how-long-to-develop-vaccine

Think about that for a minute: Normal completion 10 to 15 YEARS! Trump through his business experiences knew what chains to rattle and getting the vaccine approved in 10 months is nothing short of a miracle! And this IDIOT Biden doesn't (along with millions of totally uninformed people) understand that! Goes to show you how it takes smart aggressive people to take care of the rest of the uninformed!

Thank president Trump for making that possible by speeding up the process and cutting bullshit regulations

Except he didn't. Warp Speed was Pence's idea. And by that time, Pfizer and its German counterpart (as well as several other companies) were deep into developing a vaccine.
But, even as he tried (and still tries) to take credit for the vaccine, he and his merry band of miscreants apparently overlooked the most important part of the equation.
Distribution and dissemination. Just toss it to the states and let em figure it out. Now you see (since Biden was sworn in) what competent leadership looks like when you plan and
organize from the federal level...and THEN get the states to handle it. And all you righties can do is snipe from the cheap seats...which tells me..you have nothing. I mean, literally. Nothing. Sad.
Where is your proof? These are just YOUR words and who the hell are you? WERE you there? Show me the links!
You dummies are so truly stupid you make dumb ass comments WITH NOTHING to back it up! And I don't have to in this case
because YOU ARE DOING IT now! Where are your links? FACTS? Substantiation?

Then your count is retarded. The credit goes to the scientists, who have come out and said OWS did not help them go faster.
So 180 months is NOT longer than 9 months? Is that what your math says?
Because Trump's organization of the Operation Warp Speed did not alter the FDA's schedule?
Trump didn't convince Pfizer/Moderna/Johnson&Johnson to work 7 days 24 hours a day?
Again then you tell me how from your magic mind... yea that's the ticket... a wave of your magic wand... did it take Trump's administration to in 5% of the time (i.e. 9 months compared to 180 months) to develop 3 vaccines?
Again I provide FACTS... you guesses!
“No matter what your politics, the vaccine breakthrough is a relief. Trump deserves credit. He urged the pharmaceutical giants to invest in vaccine development, committed to buying the vaccines to remove the business risk and streamlined FDA regulations to speed the process.” — Betsy McCaughey, Boston Herald

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

This is great news.

Yes it is.

It will save lives.

That's the most important thing.

Along with preventing other families from having to endure what my family endured last year when my favorite aunt died from the virus.

I don't want more people harmed by this.

Thank you President Trump.
Donald didn’t buy vaccine or arrange for its distribution, psychotic trumpkin.

You know, it really doesn't matter what you look like, your posts reveal an ugliness that transcends anything you might look like. None of this is Biden, screw Rump but Biden had nothing to do with any of this.

With 6 weeks or so to spare and the vaccination rate increasing almost daily he could come close to doubling it.

When Biden promised 100 million vaccinations in 100 days...Trump humpers (probably thinking about how slow it was going under the Former Guy) said he couldn't do it and that if he failed...he should be Impeached.

Well he did it in only 56 days.

What say you MAGArats now?

I'm not a trump person but I didn't believe that Biden would do it.

I was hopeful. I thought it was a good goal but I didn't think he would succeed.

Because of the mess we saw with trump and the fact that trump had no plan to distribute it. Biden was starting from square one with the distribution.

Biden proved me wrong.

Please point out any difference Biden made in Vaccine distribution, and prove that the same would not have happened with Trump in office right now.

What a silly question.
A plan, purchasing more doses, money for distribution, not undermining the effort with crazy russian propaganda, the list goes on and on.

Then your count is retarded. The credit goes to the scientists, who have come out and said OWS did not help them go faster.
So 180 months is NOT longer than 9 months? Is that what your math says?
Because Trump's organization of the Operation Warp Speed did not alter the FDA's schedule?
Trump didn't convince Pfizer/Moderna/Johnson&Johnson to work 7 days 24 hours a day?
Again then you tell me how from your magic mind... yea that's the ticket... a wave of your magic wand... did it take Trump's administration to in 5% of the time (i.e. 9 months compared to 180 months) to develop 3 vaccines?
Again I provide FACTS... you guesses!
“No matter what your politics, the vaccine breakthrough is a relief. Trump deserves credit. He urged the pharmaceutical giants to invest in vaccine development, committed to buying the vaccines to remove the business risk and streamlined FDA regulations to speed the process.” — Betsy McCaughey, Boston Herald
All trump did was prepurchase vaccine from Moderna (that the world was tripping over to buy).

Woohoo.
Pfizer had nothing to do with Trump and the J&J/Merck joint venture wasn't even a pipe dream until Biden

And most importantly co-ordinating not only all that but the distribution (something Trump's team was totally unconcerned with)

This is great news.

Yes it is.

It will save lives.

That's the most important thing.

Along with preventing other families from having to endure what my family endured last year when my favorite aunt died from the virus.

I don't want more people harmed by this.

Oh dear, I am so sorry about your aunt.

Please point out any difference Biden made in Vaccine distribution, and prove that the same would not have happened with Trump in office right now.

What a silly question.
A plan, purchasing more doses, money for distribution, not undermining the effort with crazy russian propaganda, the list goes on and on.

There was a plan, there were plans to purchase more doses as the capacity became available, and RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA blathering just makes you look stupid.

What a silly question.

There was a plan, there were plans to purchase more doses as the capacity became available, and RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA blathering just makes you look stupid.
But those things are untrue.

Forum List

Back