Biden on bended knee to Saudi Arabia, begging for oil…yet 2 years ago Biden called it a “Pariah State”.

"We as Saudi activists harmed by MBS feel betrayed by Biden," tweeted Abdullah al-Odah, an activist whose cleric father is currently imprisoned in the kingdom.

"Shaking hands with the same person who killed our friend Khashoggi, arrested our loved ones and tortured them, banned many of our family members from travel in order to blackmail us, and harass us here in the US?!"

Sorry buddy...President Pudding is on a mission...

Fun Fact; Pudding thinks he is going to Boca to speak with a prominent Persian rug dealer about a deal for his son Hunter...let's watch the whacky exchange!
Khashoggi was a friend of OBL and called for overthrowing the SAG.

Now, take a look at oil. In 2020—and even through the worst of the pandemic into 2021—U.S. producers of crude oil and petroleum products made the U.S. a net exporter for the first time since 1949.

From your link:

The United States imported 2.2 billion barrels of crude oil from other countries. It was the third year in a row that imports had declined.

We were a net exporter.
Notice that's billion barrels.

bidenisapsololhahahaha.jpg

Does every Trump fan has to post based on their lack of knowledge of the language where the only words they can come up with are the insulting ones?

You did not debate. You insulted.
Anyone can ask for links. It is part of a debate.
LMAO no that's the preferred Dem troll response, pretending to be uninformed and demanding links while pretending that you don't know how to use google search. Here talk to the hand :talk2hand:

LMAO no that's the preferred Dem troll response, pretending to be uninformed and demanding links while pretending that you don't know how to use google search. Here talk to the hand :talk2hand:
You need both hands to debate, apparently. Your ears seem out of reach. Except you did not debate. BS ing like anyone else who cannot bother to debate.

Oh, well.

:hhello:

You need both hands to debate, apparently. Your ears seem out of reach. Except you did not debate. BS ing like anyone else who cannot bother to debate.

Oh, well.

:hhello:
Still waiting for you to learn to google widely reported news and facts. Go sit at the kids table you are out of your league.

Still waiting for you to learn to google widely reported news and facts. Go sit at the kids table you are out of your league.
It is good manners to give the link to the person who first asked for it.

Your lacked of manners is duly noted.

I am gladly OUT of YOUR league.

LOL

Biden is such a fraud. Why are we getting oil from SA? Why arent we producing our own?

ARENT THEY POLLUTING THE PLANET?

Wow, bended knee, begging?! I’d love to see your video or photo of this… please share

It is good manners to give the link to the person who first asked for it.

Your lacked of manners is duly noted.

I am gladly OUT of YOUR league.

LOL
Wrong, it's good manners to arrive to the debate at least informed on widely reported news. Which is what you would know, if you bothered to google the facts I posted. But you didn't, because you would rather TROLL. I was wondering what that festering stench was.

Wrong, it's good manners to arrive to the debate at least informed on widely reported news. Which is what you would know, if you bothered to google the facts I posted. But you didn't, because you would rather TROLL. I was wondering what that festering stench was.
Another ignoramus resorting to calling people "trolls".
And deciding to use insults instead of actual civilized words.

Thou master the Grand Wizard Trump is very proud of all of you. The master of insults and all of his Trump University students.

Another ignoramus resorting to calling people "trolls".
And deciding to use insults instead of actual civilized words.

Thou master the Grand Wizard Trump is very proud of all of you. The master of insults and all of his Trump University students.
You are now on Ignore Ban for trolling, buh-bye! :itsok:

What kind of dumb fucking post is that?

You don't know anything about Yemen. It's not genocide. Since 1998 Al Qaeda moved in from Afghanistan, then Boko Haram, then the Al Houthi overthrew the government. The Saudis endured years of cross border attacks beginning in 2000.

Forum List

Back