Beijing Biden To Eliminate China Tariffs In Hopes Of Easing His Inflation Problem

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
To be honest, after all the ChiCom money he took during the election and all he and Hunter got, I thought he would have gotten rid of the Tariffs against Xi / China way before now.

Tariffs were (and still are) a perfectly legitimate response to China's undervaluation of its own currency. Now Biden will resume selling American jobs to China in return for temporary political benefits. He is despicable, and so are his supporters.

To be honest, after all the ChiCom money he took during the election and all he and Hunter got, I thought he would have gotten rid of the Tariffs against Xi / China way before now.

/----/ Well, look who is going against China Joe. Seems Democrats are suddenly against removing Trump's tariffs on China to protect US companies from unfair competition. Where are all of the libtards who bashed Trump's tariffs? Who do they support now, Trump or the Democrats fighting China Joe'd GIVEAWAY?
"I’ve fought my whole career to stand up for Ohio manufacturers and Ohio workers when they’re forced to compete with cheap, unfairly subsidized imports – I’m not going to stop now," Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, said in a statement. "The Chinese government will do anything to undermine American manufacturing, and would like nothing more than to kill the American solar manufacturing industry before it takes off."

"Ohio is ready to lead in the manufacturing industries of the future – we must not put that progress at risk," added Brown, who chairs the Senate Banking Committee. "The president got this one wrong. I’ve always stood up to presidents of both parties to fight for fair trade and a level playing field for Ohio workers, which is why I will support Congressional action to end the Administration’s waiver of solar tariffs."

Forum List

Back